Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Very weird that your temp is still up! I've read that if your temps are still high, it could be a sign of pregnancy:) I'm hoping this is the case with you!

Oooooo I really hope so! I'm feeling really sick this evening and have heartburn but could just be because of cramps!

This is today, most I've had in a day!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zpsaec719aa.png

These are the cupcakes me and DD made today, they were very yummy:)

Attachments

• Port%20Elizabeth-20130807-01304.jpg
    Port%20Elizabeth-20130807-01304.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
These are the cupcakes me and DD made today, they were very yummy:)

Ooo they look tasty!

We went to a family fun day, went in the butterfly house then out for dinner at a really nice pub. Came home and fell asleep.

I'm just about to go to fat club, I'm dreading it! Definitely gained!
It's taster night which I normally love but I have heartburn so its making me feel sick! I've made sweet chilli baked eggs!

Wow brunette, I don't think I've ever had all those symptoms in one day.
Fx for you hun.

Well ladies we did it...11 days straight of b'ding!!! Covered all 5 high days, 2 peak days and my last high day today...we can literally do no more...if I'm not pg I think my hubby might cry haha

CKJ- 11 days! Omw! I don't think me or DH would be able to do more than 3 days, lol.
I really hope that this is your month! Good Luck hun!

Lol wild chic it's nigh on killed us, haven't done it that much since we conceived E n we were childless n on a belated honeymoon then haha

Good luck for results tomoz!!

Hahaha that's what we have been like!!

I just nipped to Asda on way to fat club and bought some cheap tests. I can't hold out until Sunday :lol: Embarrassing thing is it beeped as I walked out!

CKJ- thanx:) I've noticed that we dtd 3 days in a row every month, for the past 3months, maybe we'll go to 4 times next cycle, haha, doubt it very much

Brunette- that is embarrasing!!! I wouldve cried! Did anyone else see?

Lol to give u girls a laugh (ESP wen I prob end up with a bfn)-

I said yest bout nausea which continued today with the odd cramp n now the most soul destroying headache I've had in ages...well a silly thought crossed my mind which my husband just reiterated all of his own accord 'well mayb we've had so much sex it's twins n you r feeling double the symptoms' (there's twins in my family)

Obviously I wouldn't feel stuff yet I KNOW that BUT my tired ill brain is now lying here thinking WTF would we do with twins?? N creating all sorts of strange scenarios lol I could kill him!!!

CKJ- lol, twins are no joke! Esp the fact that you have twins in your family!
When I was on the Clomid, I was scared of that happening, as both me and dh have twins in the family!

Brunette- glad no one saw! Don't worry about the weight gain, it could be a good thing!

Brunette - yes I had the glob of s not like cM the day I ovulated...that's not to say you are ovulating though, I guess these things can happen any day.

CKJ - if a bfp was awarded for the most effort put in then you'd surely win. Lol fingers crossed you.

afm - been out to dinner for our wedding anniversary and to say thank you to the in laws for looking after our son 3 days a week. Diet went down the toilet...I feel fatter already lol.

Oh God, I don't know what came over me but got in from work and took one of my IC tests and into the bathroom and took a test, it was obviously negative....really don't know what I was thinking. Anyway I left the packet on the side of the sink and the mother in law went in there after me, she must have seen it!! Don't know what she is thinking but I'm going to keep my mouth shut, we haven't told family we are trying, prefer not to have to explain if it doesn't happen. Note to self throw rubbish in the bin!! Lol x

Omg ckj, that's commitment to the ttc cause right there! Aww twinnies aren't so bad, OH has 8 year old twin sisters (big age gap!) and yes it's twice the expense of everything at the same time and they do bicker etc but the 'twin connection' thing they have going on is pretty neat, totally different to me and my sister for sure!
Eek cookie! We haven't told family we're trying either (and don't intend to at this point) Hope your mil doesn't say anything, you could maybe shrug it off as a 'scare' if she does! :winkwink:

Happy anniversary Cookie:)
Oh no! Did your mil say anything? Hope she didn't notice it!

She hasn't said anything but I wouldn't expect her to...anyway a test could mean anything, might just be late and making sure I'm not preggers. I've been very clear that I'm still doing this vlcd, don't want her getting the wrong idea and thinking I'm pregnant!

God my boobs hurt!! Not just nipples, they are properly tender. Despite having sore boobs last month and knowing it doesn't mean anything I still hope it might mean something. X

Well ladies we did it...11 days straight of b'ding!!! Covered all 5 high days, 2 peak days and my last high day today...we can literally do no more...if I'm not pg I think my hubby might cry haha

lol!!! i hope you get that bfp hun

Brunette - yes I had the glob of s not like cM the day I ovulated...that's not to say you are ovulating though, I guess these things can happen any day.

CKJ - if a bfp was awarded for the most effort put in then you'd surely win. Lol fingers crossed you.

afm - been out to dinner for our wedding anniversary and to say thank you to the in laws for looking after our son 3 days a week. Diet went down the toilet...I feel fatter already lol.

Oh God, I don't know what came over me but got in from work and took one of my IC tests and into the bathroom and took a test, it was obviously negative....really don't know what I was thinking. Anyway I left the packet on the side of the sink and the mother in law went in there after me, she must have seen it!! Don't know what she is thinking but I'm going to keep my mouth shut, we haven't told family we are trying, prefer not to have to explain if it doesn't happen. Note to self throw rubbish in the bin!! Lol x

what dpo are you cookie?! didn't you like, just o?! lol! i would die if mil found a test.

Omg ckj, that's commitment to the ttc cause right there! Aww twinnies aren't so bad, OH has 8 year old twin sisters (big age gap!) and yes it's twice the expense of everything at the same time and they do bicker etc but the 'twin connection' thing they have going on is pretty neat, totally different to me and my sister for sure!
Eek cookie! We haven't told family we're trying either (and don't intend to at this point) Hope your mil doesn't say anything, you could maybe shrug it off as a 'scare' if she does! :winkwink:

twins!!! no thanks, much too much for me! i just want one baby!

6 dpo here, i feel like crap, caught dd's cold, i'm exhausted, trying to get the house clean for sat for her party, and i just want to sleep all the time.

cp is low, closed and medium texture, and creamy cm. Temp up a little this am but not much. my temps are not as they usually are after o so i'm just kind of waiting til the end of the cycle and bd'ing as often as we can stand it lol.

not having high hopes this cycle.

Mommyxofxone - I'm 8 dpo today (looks like I'm one day ahead of you) decided to test on Saturday purely because I'm impatient.

After investigating the boob department lol I have discovered it's not my nipples that hurt it's my boobs, they are very tender. I'm sure last cycle it was just my nipples. Obviously can't help but get my hopes up despite realising that with all the so called symptoms I had last cycle that came to nothing it might well be futile but I can't help it.

My cp is hard and closed, not sure if it's high or low as I never checked it before...I read that if you are preggers it can take a while to change. My cM is creamy...I read though cp and cm are not really reliable things to check.

Hope your cold goes very soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->