Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I agree with Cookie
I've read that you can't tell by those 2 things if you're preggies!

Good Luck Cookie and Mommyxofxone
I hope we'll see a few bfp's soon!

AFM- cd13 today, yay, O is getting close! I hope when I phone for dh's S/A results they'll give it! Day of truth for us and I'm so scared that dh is actually the problem. Kmfx that its just taking us long because of that stupid depo!!!

Brunette what did test say?

I've had the worst headache/migraine I have ever experienced. Even went to gp this morn. Can now blink without it hurting so ill take that lol have a temp too so def a bug. Pain was as bad as labour...n I sucked at labour!!

Oh dear, I've had a few migraines and they really do hurt, the first one I had was horrendous, I had to be assisted to a colleagues car and driven home from work the first time it happened because I couldn't see properly. Really freaked me out!!! Hope you feel better very soon.

Mommyxofxone - I'm 8 dpo today (looks like I'm one day ahead of you) decided to test on Saturday purely because I'm impatient.

After investigating the boob department lol I have discovered it's not my nipples that hurt it's my boobs, they are very tender. I'm sure last cycle it was just my nipples. Obviously can't help but get my hopes up despite realising that with all the so called symptoms I had last cycle that came to nothing it might well be futile but I can't help it.

My cp is hard and closed, not sure if it's high or low as I never checked it before...I read that if you are preggers it can take a while to change. My cM is creamy...I read though cp and cm are not really reliable things to check.

Hope your cold goes very soon. X

one day before lets get our bfps together! although i'm not feeling it for this month. pretty sure i'm out.
my cp is the same. that's how it went when i was pg too. but ff seems to think it's a good thing, i'm getting points for it? i think it's supposed to stay closed, because if it opens it means it's going to let the blood out? but i think it's supposed to go back up later. and my boobs didn't tell me a damn thing about being pg.

I agree with Cookie
I've read that you can't tell by those 2 things if you're preggies!

Good Luck Cookie and Mommyxofxone
I hope we'll see a few bfp's soon!

AFM- cd13 today, yay, O is getting close! I hope when I phone for dh's S/A results they'll give it! Day of truth for us and I'm so scared that dh is actually the problem. Kmfx that its just taking us long because of that stupid depo!!!

woo hooo for o finally getting here! good luck with the results today! let us know how it goes. i'm sure everythign is fine. remember bc can cause issues for a while. My dr. actually told me it could take like 5 years after bc. However, i've never seen that. just saying what i was told.

Brunette what did test say?

I've had the worst headache/migraine I have ever experienced. Even went to gp this morn. Can now blink without it hurting so ill take that lol have a temp too so def a bug. Pain was as bad as labour...n I sucked at labour!!

i'm so sorry about your head!!!!! i hope it feels better

and brunette any news on a test?

afm, nothing much to report. pretty bored over here at 7dpo. I still can't believe my temps are doing more for being passed o. usually they are all over the place.

Mommyxofxone - whats supposed to happen with the cervix position then if pregnant? Mine I think is closed, but only checked it abit this cycle so I'm not used to checking it.

I feel out this month, I dont think we bd'd enough, I was so in such a mood thinking that I wasn't going to ovulate (it was complete paranoia) that we didn't dtd, infact I think there might have been 2 nights in a row that we didn't. I can't remember...I dont know why we wouldn't have 2 nights in a row, I remember 1 night I just didn't see the point and was too busy being in a grump. Next cycle we are baby dancing every day!!!!

I really need to note down more on ff, when we bd'd and my cm...cos I'm looking back and thinking why didn't I note it down!!! Really annoyed with myself. We dtd the day before I ovulated, but I think that was too late and I'm worried that before that works out 5 days before I ovulated...oh I dont know, maybe I'm wrong, seems strange that we'd skip 2 days in a row when I'm fertile. You live and you learn!!!! x

Mommyxofxone - whats supposed to happen with the cervix position then if pregnant? Mine I think is closed, but only checked it abit this cycle so I'm not used to checking it.

I feel out this month, I dont think we bd'd enough, I was so in such a mood thinking that I wasn't going to ovulate (it was complete paranoia) that we didn't dtd, infact I think there might have been 2 nights in a row that we didn't. I can't remember...I dont know why we wouldn't have 2 nights in a row, I remember 1 night I just didn't see the point and was too busy being in a grump. Next cycle we are baby dancing every day!!!!

I really need to note down more on ff, when we bd'd and my cm...cos I'm looking back and thinking why didn't I note it down!!! Really annoyed with myself. We dtd the day before I ovulated, but I think that was too late and I'm worried that before that works out 5 days before I ovulated...oh I dont know, maybe I'm wrong, seems strange that we'd skip 2 days in a row when I'm fertile. You live and you learn!!!! x

i THINK it goes back up??? i'm not really sure, i'll have to read about it later!!! i just remember mine was low and closed because it opens to let out the blood when you get af. so you want it to stay closed. but medium to high i think is ideal for position, but you just don't want it to open again i believe it's been a long time lol! really will have to check it out.

i did that a lot, the first time i would put so much into waiting for those days, we'd bd wayyyy too late, and wouldn't get it even close. this time we missed the two days before, but got it like all days leading up, and then the days right after. it says i o'd on cd15, i think we bd'd 9-13, and then 16-18. something like that. BUT i also read on my opk pack, if you get a positive, best time is to WAIT 24 hours after you get that pos and then dtd before 36 hours. but ff says to dtd the day of, and the 2 days following. Just to make sure. SO, you're not out, and neither am i going by that!!!

Wildchic how did it go?

I tested at 10pm last night. I think I can see a slight line but most probably line eye mixed with wishful thinking! :(

Been to Grizedale Forest today. Did the 2.5hour walk. Was lovely but very tiring!

Well Ladies

I phoned and of cause, they wouldn't give the results, but said that the gyno would call me. Then the lady there phoned me and said the gyno wants to see me on Monday. Dh is so stressed and I have no idea what to say to him. I told him that maybe his spermo's are ok and that the gyno probably wants to set a date to do the lap, but I can see in his face that its eating at him! Its his birthday 2moro and his day is gonna be ruined by this!

Any advice as to what I can say or do???

That's really shit :( I can't believe you have to wait that long!
I don't think there really will be anything you can say :(

I don't think an appointment means there is something wrong, maybe the gyno wants to discuss your options. Just try and reassure him and then try and keep his mind off it. Try not to let it worry you ..easier said than done I know. Hope he manages to enjoy his birthday.

Xxxx

Thanx ladies! I'm trying my best to take his mind off it, but I know its not working!
I don't even think he'll want to dtd, coz he probably thinks ' what's the point?' Ovulation is sunday/monday and I'm in my fertile period! I really don't know what to do!!!

Yes dress up sexy and seduce him...I think when ttc we forget to put the effort in. Make it about fun and not baby making xx

Def! Say its made u realise u need to enjoy sex whatever n since its his bday you r treating him ;-) its always good to put the fun back in!!

Well Ladies

I phoned and of cause, they wouldn't give the results, but said that the gyno would call me. Then the lady there phoned me and said the gyno wants to see me on Monday. Dh is so stressed and I have no idea what to say to him. I told him that maybe his spermo's are ok and that the gyno probably wants to set a date to do the lap, but I can see in his face that its eating at him! Its his birthday 2moro and his day is gonna be ruined by this!

Any advice as to what I can say or do???

Make sure you tell him that it doesn' tmean anything!!!! my boss had a blood test one one time and he called to get results, the nurse said she couldn't give results over the phone but he needed to come in immediately. he stressed out like crazy, got in there ad they said everything was fine.

means absolutely nothing.

they also get more money if you come in for an appt, rather than telling you over the phone- they don't get anything for that you know? seriously, sometimes it's just about that.

Thanx for the advice ladies.
We did get 2 dtd last night:)
Looks like I was worried for nothing! But I still think its bothering him!

Thanx again!

Glad everything is ok.

Look what happened this morning!! Weird freaking place!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zps380bcd80.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->