Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Wildchic I was going to say maybe use something like preseed.

Af is due today, no sign yet and managed to not test...just want to see if af arrives today/tomorrow...I think it will. X

I hope the witch doesn't show for you cookie1979!

I'll be kmfx for you.

I know this probably sounds weird but I'm quite keen for it to arrive, I want it to be on time because then it will mean I likely ovulated when I thought I did. I have pcos and I am using a progesterone cream with estrogen and it made me ovulate, or at least I had all the signs (watery and then ewcm) and got a positive opk at the peak of the ewcm, but I can't help but worry that I never ovulated. I think I'm just being paranoid, because although in the past I didn't have fertility issues there is no knowing whats going on in there, especially now my periods are more irregular. So yeh quite keen for af to arrive! :)

I'm one of these people who is all or nothing, so as soon as we decided to start ttc I have gone overboard with reading up on it, and just getting totally obsessed...can't help myself, its just the way I am. Need to relax!!

What the actual fuck? I could cry. I've had all the signs of ovulation, temperature dip, ECWM etc. FF predicted it would be today and instead I've started bleeding!!

Whats the bleeding like brunette? Is it spotting? I'm sure I read that ovulation can cause spotting. Apparently bleeding around ovulation can give you a clear indication of when you are the most fertile.

I think if signs are all pointing towards ovulation the the bleeding is ovulation bleeding.

I've put a pad on and there isn't anything on it. It's brown when I wipe. Is that classed as spotting or bleeding?

I would say thats spotting, I googled it and according to the website I went on ovulation spotting is brown! So sounds like you have ovulation spotting! Have you done an opk today? Whats it looking like? Sounds like your fertile time is here! You best get baby dancing! :)

BD just incase, I know a woman who never got positive opks but still got her bfp. I did one test mid morning it was negative and another in the evening and it was positive by the following afternoon it was fading again. I read twice a day when ovulation is nearing as the surge doesn't tend to last long. xx

I tested twice yesterday and still didn't. My temperature is doing the right thing I think. I remember with my son even though we weren't TTC I was doing OPKs as I wanted to get to know my body and never got a positive!

Definitely ovulation bleeding. I almost never get a + on opk's, its happened twice only. And last nights opk was +, but I had to ask dh what he thought. Last cycle I had no +, but everything else that showed ovulation. Your egg was probably released already, hence the bleed.
Time to bd brunettebimbo and good luck.

Cookie1979- I understand what you mean by wanting af to show, but wouldn't it be even better if she doesn't and this is actually your bfp?
Either way, I hope you get what you want:)

I've just done an ovulation stick and there is barely anything at all! This morning there was a line :wacko:

Then you probably ovulating today and the surge is gone. Check your temp in the morning and then for the next 2 days after tomorrow, it should confirm that you ovulated.

Wildchic - yes a bfp would be even better!!! :) I think because I have PCOS and I spend so much time waiting for my AF to show I just get abit fed up, but for the first time I know when I ovulated (or at least going by EWCM and a positive opk I did) so its novel to know when my af should appear, but can't help but think I'll be left waiting, just like I always am. :s

I had ewcm yesterday and my cervix was high. Fertility friend said yesterday was my most fertile day. Hoping we caught that eggo.

Officially in my 2 ww. How are you guys doing?

Chin up cookie1979.
I can imagine how you must be feeling, but like you said, you know that you ovulated. Hopefully you did and you have a normal cycle.
Are you on any meds?

Wildchic - yes a bfp would be even better!!! :) I think because I have PCOS and I spend so much time waiting for my AF to show I just get abit fed up, but for the first time I know when I ovulated (or at least going by EWCM and a positive opk I did) so its novel to know when my af should appear, but can't help but think I'll be left waiting, just like I always am. :s

I completely understand that frustration. I have pcos and am frustrated just waiting for AF so many times. Are you on any medication like metformin or clomid? Clomid made my cysts worse, but I conceived #2 the second month on metformin.

I had ewcm yesterday and my cervix was high. Fertility friend said yesterday was my most fertile day. Hoping we caught that eggo.

Officially in my 2 ww. How are you guys doing?

Hey momofone08,
I O today, had a +opk yesterday, no ewcm though:( had to use pre-seed. I decided to temp 2 days before O and 3 days after, just to confirm O.
I so hope we all catch that egg!!!

Good luck ladies and sending lotsa baby dust your way

No meds as such, I'm using Natural progesterone cream with added estrogen, which is why I ovulated earlier than usual, and I'm going to start on vitamins including Inositol, Folic Acid, High Dose of Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D...I think thats it but there could be more. They all help fertility! Inositol has been proven to help fertility and ovulation in PCOS women, so I'm excited to try it. Just need to sort my diet out (starting on Monday...have parties over the weekend) so hopefully everything combined will help me conceive. I'm feeling positive! :) Taking positive steps is all I can do.

Fingers crossed you cauight that egg Wildchic! :) xx

Momofone - Are you taking Pregnatude? It contains Inositol and folic acid which has been provid to help ovulation and fertility in PCOS women, in the UK we don't have Pregnatude so I'm going to start taking Inositol and folic acid, bought them today!

No I'm not on clomid, never actually had fertility issues so I dont need it. I took metformin years ago but made my stomach really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->