Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Have any of you had EWCM after ovulation? im CD21 & i think i ovulated 4 days ago but earlier i went to the toilet and *TMI* had so much EWCM i had to change my underwear! Is it possible i am only just ovulating or is it common to have EWCM after ovulation?

Hopefully we get some BFPs this month :D

I've read different posts. Some say it can be normal and others say its a sign of a :bfp: so fingers crossed for you. Do you temp?

How do you get your chart in your signature ?

I should be Oing on the 12TH. My birthday is on the tenth so maybe that will be good luck. .

Copy the BB code from the website into your signature :)

I should be ovulating on the 11th

Thanks harleighsmom, will test Thursday/Friday if af doesn't arrive.

Butterfly - no idea about ewcm after ovulation, I don't think I had any, it stayed wet for a few days and then kinda dried up. I read that cm is different post ovulation for everyone so there doesn't seem to be a normal cM pattern whether you've conceived or not.

Ok, thank you ladies! A BFP would be amazing but knowing my luck its late ovulation and as me and OH havent BD since wednesday i doubt we caught the egg :(

No, i dont temp or use OPKs yet. Im just going on ovulation pain and CM. i know they arent the most reliable ways to know when i ov but i wanted to take a more relaxed approach to TTC for the first few months. Ill prob start temping in a couple of months if were still not pregnant.

I was going for that approach too Butterfly but BnB pulled me in! :lol:

Just been looking at BBT on google and it seems mine is quite high for before ovulation! Is anyone else's quite warm?

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing today?

Im dpo 12 and have some cramping, pretty sure af is on its way...I know cramping can be a good sign (I had terrible cramps when I got my bfp with my son) but I feel pretty sure that I'm out. I'm now practicing self control (or at least trying) and rather than waste more tests I'm going to wait and see if af turns up Thursday/Friday and if not then I'll test Saturday morning. Wish me luck, I know I have will power when I put my mind to it so I think I can hold out testing...anyway those IC's have really put me off testing, so only using shop ones now.

Hope everyone is well, give us an update of how you are getting on/where you are in your cycle. xx

I am CD23 and 6DPO i am still having EWCM and lots of it too! I want to test next tuesday but knowing my luck AF will show up before! Fingers crossed for those BFPs!

I'm doing ok, I'm on cd14, waiting 2 O, which should be thursday/friday.

Goodluck cookie1979, hope the witch doesn't show her ugly face and u get your bfp:)

Good Luck Cookie!! :)

I've done another ovulation test but it was negative but going off my chart its getting close!

Has anyone found that their CM changes from morning to night? I can go from barely any in the morning to loads in the afternoon!

Yes I think so, infact mine changed all times of the day, morning it would be stretchy, then just wet in the afternoon then stretchy again the evening until it got really really wet and I had lots of ewcm which is when I got my positive opk. Make sure you test again this evening Brunette as the surge can happen pretty quickly and looks like your opks are getting darker.

BFN again this morning (so much for me holding out til Sat to test again) more cramps but now I'm not sure if the cramps are ibs related, my ibs causes alot of pelvic pain and sometimes I struggle to tell the difference between ibs pain and menstruation cramps. No sign of af though, but its not due til tomorrow.

Hey ladies,

I'm at cd15 and just got a + opk, but I have almost no cm! I'm taking epo and the cough syrup to thin my cm, but its not doing anything.
Last cycle I had loads of ewcm, I just don't understand why its less this time.

Guess I'm gonna have to take out the pre-seed and hope for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->