Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Brunette - going back to your yellow cm, when I googled it it seemed to be a positive sign if it happens before af is due. I meant to tell you when it was mentioned but forgot. Any updates? I cant comment on the chart its all gobble de goop to me!! :)

How is everyone today? I'm alright, no real progess with me, now 9 dpo, I've noticed I've got more creamy cm than last cycle so dont know if that means anything, and just more cm in general, Im sure I quite quickly dried up last cycle. Boobs are quite sore still although not as bad as yesterday but they were particularly bad. No other symptoms really, unless you count vivid dreams which I dont think I would in the 2ww. I hate the waiting!

As a hopeful I got vivid dreams straight off when pg with my daughter so u never know!!

Sorry brunette I don't understand charting, what does it show?!

Brunette- I see you got some watery cm today!
Do you know if its a good sign?

It's saying I ovulated on CD36 which means I'm now 8DPO. It predicts AF will arrive a week today.

Hann79 had watery CM and that snotty stuff this cycle. I think I'm out though!

hi everyone,.seems alot of you are around the same part of their cycle. Im CD18 still not close to O. Well my 2nd day of OPK thats finally got more color to the 2nd line. So hoping will be O next week! Think my CM is changing to egg white, it is when i wipe but when checking cervix its kinda white spots in snotty type cm. Sorry no better way to explain with only checking for little over a week! lol.

Good luck on testing xx

Jess - Can you stretch it between your fingers? I get ewcm for about 5 days before I get a positive opk, but make sure as soon as you have stretchy cm that you start baby dancing as its the most fertile cm.

Oh Brunette - well if you are 8 dpo I hope you aren't out. Fingers crossed.

AFM - My cm is still watery and creamy and Im sure it wasn't last cycle but I could be wrong as I didn't note it down. Thats really the only difference between this cycle and last cycle...one minute I feel quite confident, the next I think no way. Oh and the vivid dreams, didnt get that last cycle either. Wish there was a way to tell what was going on in there, but unfortunately not so Im going to have to learn to be patient. xxx

Girls any ideas on taking the itch out of a bit? I have 3. One has gone massive and its really really itchy!!!

@Cookie
It was kinda tacky but kind of stretchy too. It was when CM was creamy too though :shrug:

I may have to check again! lol

its probably on its way to changing, I found mine was intermittent at first then was very wet and very stretchy. Everyone is different but if you check a couple of times a day you'll likely notice how it changes the closer you get to ovulation.

Brunette - Sudocream?

Girls any ideas on taking the itch out of a bit? I have 3. One has gone massive and its really really itchy!!!
Have you got baking soda? Create a paste with baking soda and water. Use 2 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon water, apply to bites and then every 30/45 mins wash off and apply again if needed x

its probably on its way to changing, I found mine was intermittent at first then was very wet and very stretchy. Everyone is different but if you check a couple of times a day you'll likely notice how it changes the closer you get to ovulation.

Brunette - Sudocream?

Yeah its stretchy but with bits of white cm in so must be in the change! plus like i said above its my 2nd day of getting darker 2nd line. Guess what il be up to tonight :thumbup: hehe

Glad everything is ok.

Look what happened this morning!! Weird freaking place!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zps380bcd80.png

Ohhh that looks good, and your timing isn't bad either hun, day before is good, you're not out yet.

Brunette - going back to your yellow cm, when I googled it it seemed to be a positive sign if it happens before af is due. I meant to tell you when it was mentioned but forgot. Any updates? I cant comment on the chart its all gobble de goop to me!! :)

How is everyone today? I'm alright, no real progess with me, now 9 dpo, I've noticed I've got more creamy cm than last cycle so dont know if that means anything, and just more cm in general, Im sure I quite quickly dried up last cycle. Boobs are quite sore still although not as bad as yesterday but they were particularly bad. No other symptoms really, unless you count vivid dreams which I dont think I would in the 2ww. I hate the waiting!

what day are you testing now? And vivid dreams, i get them all the freaking time without pregnancy, i mean super vivid, so it never tells me anything. :/

As a hopeful I got vivid dreams straight off when pg with my daughter so u never know!!

Sorry brunette I don't understand charting, what does it show?!

shows she O'd much later than i think she thought?

hi everyone,.seems alot of you are around the same part of their cycle. Im CD18 still not close to O. Well my 2nd day of OPK thats finally got more color to the 2nd line. So hoping will be O next week! Think my CM is changing to egg white, it is when i wipe but when checking cervix its kinda white spots in snotty type cm. Sorry no better way to explain with only checking for little over a week! lol.

Good luck on testing xx

hun you're showing a definite dip in your cycle, i bet you are about to O anyday now, not as far as next week- esp since you recorded your Ewcm this am, i bet it's coming within the next few days!!! keep up your opks!

Yes - we use a solution of half vinegar and half water. You spray it on your bite, and it burns for a minute but seriously, takes the itch right out. It ALSO works as a repellent. After you initially spray it it smells but disappates really fast, no one will tell you have it on. But it's safe for people and animals, i use it for pretty much everything, esp. since that Off! stuff can cause seizures.

afm: bad af style cramping this am (also stalling on cleaning the house! lol!) and 8 dpo. nothing much to do but wait!!

CP seems to have moved back up slightly. oh yeah! i was supposed to read about that!

"The position of the cervix during pregnancy does change but not at the same time in all women.

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the pregnant cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman and thus makes it not possible to diagnose pregnancy from examining the cervix.
For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.
Due to this variation between women, checking the position of your cervix to determine pregnancy is not a reliable indication of whether or not your are pregnant. More reliable ways to find out if you are pregnant is take a sensitive home pregnancy test or by visiting your doctor for a pregnancy blood test.

In conclusion, a pregnant cervi

- See more at: https://www.babymed.com/pregnant-cervix-and-pregnancy#sthash.DXhEXBnq.dpuf"

just read for you cookie!!!!

So yeah, nothing really to report then lol! all i know is it's still closed- good sign i think!? or maybe not a sign at all?! lol!

Good luck on testing xx

hun you're showing a definite dip in your cycle, i bet you are about to O anyday now, not as far as next week- esp since you recorded your Ewcm this am, i bet it's coming within the next few days!!! keep up your opks!

thanks, yeah maybe my OPK will darken very soon, 1st time took over a week to finally get positive.But last cycle it was negative until one day just a clear positive! Il keep you'all updated! Just hoping we can BD more. Its hard with hubbys shift hours, or when he is home DS is up awake so cant just BD .. xx

For the girls that use FF, what does this scoring mean please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 3
For the girls that use FF, what does this scoring mean please?

it means you dtd a day before O day, which is good I think it only ever says 'good' for the best timing. never gets better than 'good' lol!

yes that's what the numbers mean :) and i've never gotten high, even though i've dtd several of the days, it only ever says good for me!

Morning ladies, just took a test on an ic 10 miu and it was a bfn...not feeling too confident about this cycle now. I know it's early though so I shall patiently (or not so patiently wait) xxx

How is everyone today? Xx

Fingers crossed its just early cookie!!

I'm strangely chilled this month, lots of other stuff going on so if we've caught ill b ecstatic but if not it may work in our favour time wise. Had the odd sensation in my boobs n a few dull cramps. Ovulation was so different this month that I feel it's useless to compare what comes after like I would usually do!!

Brunette when u next testing now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->