Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Now that I have crosshairs I'm not due AF until Friday!

Another temperature rise this morning but cervix has moved down and gone soft but still closed. 40points on the pregnancy monitor so not looking good this month!

Cookie fingers crossed its just too soon.

Hey, how's everyone doing?

I'm doing good! Had a few drinks last night for dh's birthday and feel like crap today! But on the up side, we've been dtd like crazy, so I'm happy dh is not too upset about the S/A! I'll start my opk's later today. I only have 1 opk left, but I'll get some at the shop 2moro.

Cookie- maybe it is to early! But I hope you get that bfp!!!

Brunette- I'm glad you got your crosshairs! I'm sure you must be happy that something is happening!

Good luck to everyone testing!

Glad everything is ok :) did DH have a nice birthday?

I've been have sharp shooting pains down below and lots of cramping today!

I'm sure he enjoyed his birthday brunette!

Cramps could be a good thing! I've noticed that I get cramps right through my cycle, so for me, cramps don't really mean anything. But I hope it does for you!

Morning ladies, just took a test on an ic 10 miu and it was a bfn...not feeling too confident about this cycle now. I know it's early though so I shall patiently (or not so patiently wait) xxx

How is everyone today? Xx

morning hun! it's way too early it with an ic. wait til day before af! i got a neg at 10dpo. And it was my pg cycle. I remember it well, because i got a neg, went into my old job and met this girl that knew i was trying, she had just got her bfp that same morning at 12dpo, and she rubbed in my face that she was pg. i felt TERRIBLE. i told her i got a neg, she said 'oh, sorry!' and went off. HOwever, that same girl lost both babies weeks apart (twins) and hasn't been able to get pg since. :(

Fingers crossed its just early cookie!!

I'm strangely chilled this month, lots of other stuff going on so if we've caught ill b ecstatic but if not it may work in our favour time wise. Had the odd sensation in my boobs n a few dull cramps. Ovulation was so different this month that I feel it's useless to compare what comes after like I would usually do!!

Brunette when u next testing now?

I never know anything with cycles!!! but if it's that different, that could be a good sign hun! hoping that for me too because it's SO different than normal. my temps are no where near normal.

Now that I have crosshairs I'm not due AF until Friday!

Another temperature rise this morning but cervix has moved down and gone soft but still closed. 40points on the pregnancy monitor so not looking good this month!

Cookie fingers crossed its just too soon.

af is due friday?! that means our cycles are matched up, as i'm due the same. are you testing friday??? my temp went down.

Hey, how's everyone doing?

I'm doing good! Had a few drinks last night for dh's birthday and feel like crap today! But on the up side, we've been dtd like crazy, so I'm happy dh is not too upset about the S/A! I'll start my opk's later today. I only have 1 opk left, but I'll get some at the shop 2moro.

Cookie- maybe it is to early! But I hope you get that bfp!!!

Brunette- I'm glad you got your crosshairs! I'm sure you must be happy that something is happening!

Good luck to everyone testing!

Glad he's not too upset and you're getting bd covered!!!! hope this pays off :)

Glad everything is ok :) did DH have a nice birthday?

I've been have sharp shooting pains down below and lots of cramping today!

i wish cramping meant something for me.

I'm sure he enjoyed his birthday brunette!

Cramps could be a good thing! I've noticed that I get cramps right through my cycle, so for me, cramps don't really mean anything. But I hope it does for you!

me toooo. :/

afm- temp dropped slightly this am. 97.6 i am trying not to think about it. still above coverline right? right.

Bad sleep last night, summer insomnia mixed with party anxiety- since we're hosting our first party in the new house (actually ever really, as in the condo we didn't have enough room for get togethers) so i'm just hoping everything goes well.

cp is high medium closed and creamy cm. don't know if that means anything lol. just observing all i can! So af would be due this week (if it's really a 30 day cycle, and i don't think it could be anything else with that o day) so not much longer to wait til af or get our bfps!!!!! BETTER BE A BFP OR ELSE.

FF says to wait until at least 20th August so will wait until 21st if no AF.

Good luck!

Cd11 here and I had 3 days in a row of ewcm and 3 negative opks along with it. Think its the pcos playing tricks on me rather than ovulation being imminent so I'll just keep charting and bding every other day just in case until I know more... Good luck brunette, cookie, mommyofone and anyone else nearly ready to test :)

Does this opk look almost positive?? Will go get more tests 2moro.

Attachments

• CD15.jpg
    CD15.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
Will go out early 2 buy those opk's! Should've bought them today! Thanx for looking
Brunette:)

Forgot to say that I also had partial ferning on the saliva microscope. Will post a pic when I get full ferning, then you ladies can see how it looks:)

Some strange feelings today. I've been having shooting pains up my vagina (sorry TMI), cramping, lower back ache and now a burning type pain in my uterus area! My stomach is really gurgling and bubbling too!

It could be anything brunette.
I've read that back ache is a good sign and so is cramping. Hope the other symptoms you're having are a good sign as well.

Buttercup - I think sometimes it can take a while to get a positive, took 5 days of ewcm for me to get mine, I got to the point where i felt like I wasn't going to ovulate. Keep testing you'll get there I'm sure.

Wildchic - looks like you are very close to ovulation, day or two I reckon at the most.

Brunette - fingers crossed the cramping is a good sign.

AFM - took another ic test and I swear after 3 mins I could see the faintest line, but I had evaps on these tests last cycle, but not that quickly but I still don't trust it. Also feel very wet down below and have cramps and lower back pain. Also boobs are still very tender. All signs are positive but I know not to get carried away. Will test again in the morning, until I get a clear line it's a bfn and I know full well that af approaching can give the same symptoms as pregnancy so I'm not getting carried away.

Xx

Cookie I really hope it's the start of your BFP. I've sent a bad review of my IC. They are cruel :(

Check this out - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/906247-we-love-chart-stalking-255.html#post28915203 Someone posted my chart!

Good luck Cookie:)

Kmfx for you hun! Please post a pic!!!

Ooo good luck cookie!! Fingers crossed!!

Brunette, when I go to that link/post you quoted it weirdly shows my chart so I wonder if it's a glitch somewhere like if you're logged in to FF it shows your chart? Who knows! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->