Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Well took another ic this morning, I again think I can see the palest line but I really am thinking evap the line is so pale you have to hold it to the light and you can't capture it on camera...maybe I have line eye...i don't know. I think I'm out this month, I thought I had lots of positive symptoms but maybe it's in my head. Even woke up feeling sick this morning, still feel a bit nauseous but better than I did when I first woke up. X

Cookie, ur still only 11dpo Hun!! Don't do it to yourself!! When is AF actually due? Still plenty of time to get your positive sweetie xx

Thursday because I think I have a 15 day luteal phase. Think I'm sending myself crazy so I'm going to hold off testing til at least Wednesday.

Still feeling quite sick and generally yucky and I'm so tired....I've gone back to bed in hope that a nap makes me feel better.

I know it's really early still so it's silly to get worked up...I shall try and chill out. Xx

Well the sickness could b a great sign!! Good luck!!

Get those tests chucked in the bin. They are awful for indents/Evaps!

Have you any other brands to try?

I'd wait until AF is due and then if those lines are true they will be dark enough by then.

Good luck! :)

Morning ladies:)

Cookie- its still early hun! Give it a few more days. Hope you get that 2 lines soon!

AFM- cd16 today and I'm not getting O pains like I usually do. Tried to take my temp, but I woke up way to late and my temp was 36.74, which I know is quite high for me before O.
I'm feeling very anxious about my app. at the gyno 2moro!

Try this Wildchic - https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Good Luck tomorrow :)

Thanx brunette:) it gave me a temp off 36.30, which seems about right! I took my temp at 9am and I usually take it 5am!

Big difference!
I've been taking mine at about 7.30 whilst off work and its usually 6.30!

Woke feeling nauseous today, nearly threw up emptying the potty :sick: I don't usually!

Slight temperature rise today and cervix has gone back to high. CM is really watery today, I keep thinking AF has arrived!

Weather is crap today, been pouring down all morning. Sun looks like its trying to come out though! Hubby is off to pick his boys up shortly. Most likely be a lazy day today!

How's everyone else?

Brunette - that's how I felt yesterday, feeling uncomfortable in the pelvic area not cramping as such but feeling like AF was arriving and felt wet down below. Still fairly wet. Cp rising is a good sign I think.

Thanks girls, I haven't given up hope and I do realise its still early... I was just having a wobbly moment.

My boobs are so painful, far worse than they were last cycle... without a bra on I can barely walk around cos they are so tender. I'm sure last cycle my nipples were mostly to blame for the pain but they don't hurt at all now, they are tender behind .. very strange. Had a piece of toast and a shower and feel more human although still feel sick but its just nausea.... I don't feel like I will be sick or anything. Xx

Oh and yes have Tesco ones to test with which was negative but then I read they aren't that sensitive and not good for early testing. Might grab some superdrug ones tomorrow as they are supposed to be very sensitive but are also cheap.

I know what you mean!! I had like a burning type pain yesterday, not painful but could feel it if you know what I mean? I have backache too. I'm just hoping its not all in my head!!

Noisy stomach again today! :lol: Hope it stops before I go back to work on Tuesday, its embarrassing when I'm nursing and my belly is being noisy! :lol:

Oh and yes have Tesco ones to test with which was negative but then I read they aren't that sensitive and not good for early testing. Might grab some superdrug ones tomorrow as they are supposed to be very sensitive but are also cheap.

Yep I think they are £4.99 for 2!

Hope your BFP is just a few days away Cookie, going by your symptoms I have a really good feeling it could be your month! :flower:
Good luck at the gyno wildchic!

I got myself some clearblue digital opk's!
Man, are they expensive!!!

Can't wait to use them later!

Well took another ic this morning, I again think I can see the palest line but I really am thinking evap the line is so pale you have to hold it to the light and you can't capture it on camera...maybe I have line eye...i don't know. I think I'm out this month, I thought I had lots of positive symptoms but maybe it's in my head. Even woke up feeling sick this morning, still feel a bit nauseous but better than I did when I first woke up. X

hope it's a good sign, STOP testing so early lol!!! i'm going to come over and take your tests!!! :haha:

Try this Wildchic - https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Good Luck tomorrow :)

thtat's awesome!

I got myself some clearblue digital opk's!
Man, are they expensive!!!

Can't wait to use them later!

why i don't have those. i just have the ics. :/

afm ladies nothing much to report, dd's party went great, i'm exhausted, didn't sleep well, dd was talking in her sleep and i heard her over the monitor so i got out of bed at 330 am, and she was still sleeping. ugh. then i couldn't get back to sleep. that was after 4 when i finally passed out. and i turned off my temp alarm (set for 6) because i wouldn't have had a long enough sleep for a good reading. SO i got up at 730 and temped then getting 98.2, a bit higher than normal. just glad it's still up there. testing soon, as it's 10dpo. hoping to hold out to 13, but may test on 12 because that's when i got my first bfp with dd but nervous. so nervous.

We are the same DPO now :)

I'm not going to test early. Completely pointless! :lol: Good Luck with your testing!

The results of the digital test:(

I'm getting some twinges, but not sure if its ovulation. Will test later again

Attachments

• CD16.jpg
    CD16.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members