Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

What does that mean Hun? I've never seen the digi ones.

Has anyone seen the symptoms past DPO thread? I love it! Hoping turn my post green not red!

do any of you ladies know if hair loss is a sign? i didn't have it with dd, but seriously, i'm losing a TON of hair, and it's not normal for me at all.

Brunette- the digi is suppose to show a smiley face if it picks up the lh surge. So, with ther being a blank circle, it didn't pick up the lh surge:(
I actually think I missed it.

Wildchic - was that the first time you used it? cos I got a blank face but someone said to me you always get a blank face the first time, tested again that evening and got a smiley face (not evening a flashing smiley face went straight to peak). So I think it must be true, my damn one stopped working after using it just twice.

Mommyxofxone - I wish you would take my tests lol no I don't know if hair loss is a sign, never heard of it.

Brunette - let's hope it means something. Will grab superdrug ones tomorrow, have heard good things.

AFM not feeling sick anymore thank goodness, still feeling tired and a bit crampy and really thirsty...just want to sleep sleep sleep! If I don't get my bfp this cycle I won't be happy after having all these symptoms.

Same Cookie! I don't think I am but these symptoms are mad! I'm not feeling sick now either.

I've never heard hair loss as a symptoms but mine fell out loads after having Tristan and still does occasionally

Mommyxofxone- I know that stress can cause hair loss! This happened to me(stress related). But I don't know if its a pregnancy symptom though.

Cookie- Yes, it was the first time I used it,do you think I should test again??? I was very disappointed when all I saw was a blank circle!

Well if you are nearing ovulation then might be worth testing again, you might get a flashing smiley face which means high fertility. I don't think you are supposed to test twice but then you prob need to if you are pretty close to your fertile time. I was really disappointed aswell as I really thought I'd at least get a flashing smiley face but that evening I got a peak so I definitely think you get a blank face first time. X

Ooo good luck to those waiting for ovulation!! I find that countdown worse than the tww as at least u can guess when the tww will end lol

I have a bridge where a baby tooth fell out long after my adult teeth came through n the damn thing has just come out, so not only dentist I can't afford tomoz but in meantime I look like a hillbilly :-( (tis quite funny really!)

Worked out AF is due tues 20th but gonna wait til the thurs I think as AF will hav showed b4 then if not n my hubby is off that day. I was so anxious waiting for Ov but now it's come I'm ok so I THINK I'll b ok to wait this month lol see if that lasts ;-)

Those symptoms def sound promising cookie!! N brunette fingers crossed too!

Wildchic - was that the first time you used it? cos I got a blank face but someone said to me you always get a blank face the first time, tested again that evening and got a smiley face (not evening a flashing smiley face went straight to peak). So I think it must be true, my damn one stopped working after using it just twice.

Mommyxofxone - I wish you would take my tests lol no I don't know if hair loss is a sign, never heard of it.

Brunette - let's hope it means something. Will grab superdrug ones tomorrow, have heard good things.

AFM not feeling sick anymore thank goodness, still feeling tired and a bit crampy and really thirsty...just want to sleep sleep sleep! If I don't get my bfp this cycle I won't be happy after having all these symptoms.

just did some research, apparently yeah it could be that. could be stress, could be anything really lol What is this cb you're using that you can pee on more than once???

Same Cookie! I don't think I am but these symptoms are mad! I'm not feeling sick now either.

I've never heard hair loss as a symptoms but mine fell out loads after having Tristan and still does occasionally

oh yeah, the after birth hair loss is totally normal lol my cat and i were competing to see who could make the most tumbleweeds :dohh: but apparently they are saying 50% of women have the hairloss in the beginning but doesn't stay.

Mommyxofxone- I know that stress can cause hair loss! This happened to me(stress related). But I don't know if its a pregnancy symptom though.

Cookie- Yes, it was the first time I used it,do you think I should test again??? I was very disappointed when all I saw was a blank circle!

and yes test again!!! don't give up yet!

Hi ladies hope your doing ok! Been busy at birthday party yesterday and at a gala today.. im knackered!

Well yesterday i took OPK before leaving so didnt have chance to read, looked this morning and it was positive. not sure if its like that after the time limit but took again today and id say its positive too :D Had eggwhite CM for 2 proper days and 1 was a inbetween creamy/eggwhite.

Hope we catch it this time!!

Fingers crossed for you jess xxx

Mommyxofxone - it's the clear blue advanced ovulation test, similar to cbfm you put a stick in it, pee on it and it either tells you you aren't fertile yet, high fertility or peak fertility.

X

Here's the latest test.
I really think I missed the surge! Dh loves them and so do I!
Anyone know if they sell refill tests?

Attachments

• cd16%20Test%202.jpg
    cd16%20Test%202.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
Here's the latest test.
I really think I missed the surge! Dh loves them and so do I!
Anyone know if they sell refill tests?

I see your on CD17 You might still be in it,,, im on CD20 and only just got my positive opk....

There clearblue ones your using?? Yes you can buy refills. Id look on ebay or amazon as alot people sell unopened ones from when they've got pregnant x

Thanx Jess,
I'm actually on cd16, af was day late and I didn't change the ticker.
Yes, they are clearblue! I live in south africa and its a bit awkward ordering things from ebay or amazon, delivery is like 21 days. I think I'd stick to the cheaper opk's next cycle, lol.

Me and dh got 4 days in a row of dtd:)
I still can't believe it!

I'm off to bed, gyno app. 2moro and hoping to hear some good news!

Nity-nite ladies:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->