Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

good luck wildchic!

thanks cookie, i've never had anything cb except a confirmation (just the reg not the digi) for my pg with dd.

IT looks pretty awesome. expensive though goodness.

had a serious heatwave today, which is not normal before af. normally i'm cold the days leading up. I even took my temp which was 99.1 And i'm a complete only in the 97s. The days leading up to my bfp with dd, i was driving home from work, af was due friday, i think it was the same day i got my negative, (10dpo) and i was SO hot. it was november and i was blasting the air con in the car. i remember thinking it was weird and i must be getting sick. Nothing else happened, it passed later that day and didn't come back. So 10dpo is too early for me yet, i know i'd get a neg even if i WAS pg. so the plan is to test tues or wed (if i can hold out to wed) at 12 and 13 dpo, when i got my pos with dd. It's also the same lot! so i know they're good.

Oh I hope thats not the case Brunette.xx

Good luck mommyxofxone xx

I tested again this morning with IC's and on one I could see the faintest line and the other I dont think I could see a line...dont know what to think as yesterday with my smu I got my best line yet, even my hubby could see it...but then I did show him after the 10 min cut off (was probably quite a while after actually) but maybe what I saw was line eye and he was an evap??! I dont know really. One thing I do know is that when I get home from work I'm going to take those IC's and throw them in the bin!!!!!

I'm going to get a decent test at lunchtime, here in the UK there's one you can buy over the counter that is 10 miu, and the reviews seem pretty good, so if these lines are really a start of a bfp then this test will pick it up. I'll let you know what happens!! x

Brunette- a temp dip can mean anything! It could even be an implantation dip! As I'm sure you know that implantation can happen anywhere from 6dpo-12dpo. Looking at your chart, it looks like you only 11dpo, so you still in hun! Don't give up hope!

I'm sooooooo nervous about the app at 12:30pm! I even took the day off from work! I feel all sick to my stomach, could be the nerves, lol

Good luck mommyxofxone! I hope its the same like when you were preggies with your DD

Cookie- please update with a pic! I hope this is your month!

Cookie I really hope this is the start of your BFP! Good luck.

Wildchic Ill be thinking of you, I really hope you get the news you want.

If AF is on her way will my temperatures continue to drop?

Oo cookie sounds promising!!! Let us know soon as u test haha!!

Good luck for results wild chic!!!

I'll keep you all posted, I'm heading out to get a test in an hour.

Good luck with your appointment Wildchic, let us know how you get on.

I'm so glad I joined this group, you've all been such great support since I started ttc...its really helped having you guys to talk to. xxx

Brunette- its difficult to say, coz sometimes your temp will drop the day you get af or the day before. Check 2moro, if your temp goes down again, then its more likely you'll get af, but if it goes up for 3 days, you could have a triphasic chart. Ff would tell you if you have a triphasic chart. I hope that's the case with you!

Good luck mommyxofxone. Hopefully it is like last time! :thumbup:

@Cookie- I hope it is BFP. Put a pic up? What test you getting? first time i used them clear blue digital ones which also say how far you are :flower:

@brunettebimbo. i dont think it means your out. could be any reason why temp dropped, good luck, still have faith! x

@wildchic.. Ooo good luck at your app! x

Would someone kindly look at my chart? first time monitoring cervix and i think im getting it right with texture and open/closed. I think i ovulated yesterday or day before? Would you agree? Thanks xx

BFN!!!!!!! Am so gutted!! If I was at home I would be crying right now. I really thought I was going to get bfp! Apparently not only does my body lie to me, but the ic's do too...they are going straight in the bin when I get in. x

Oh cookie I'm sorry :-( but ur not out til AF arrives!! U never know, mayb it's just too early!!

my lp is 16 days long (well it seemed to be last cycle) so if AF doesn't arrive Friday I shall test on Saturday. No more early testing...Im feeling better about it now, the chocolate I'm eating is helping!! lol xxx

Sorry you got a bfn cookie! But you not out yet!

AFM- we were worried for nothing, this is dh's S/A results:
Volume-3ml.
Ph-7.8.
Count- 92million/ml.
Total sperm number-276.
Motility-40%.
Mean forward progression- 2
Morphology WS-5%.
Morphology MR-4%.

Gyno said its only the 4% that's a bit low, but everything else is good:)
I'm scheduled to go for a lap on friday to see if my tubes are blocked. The gyno also said that if that is clear, that we would talk about AI. Me and dh don't wanna go that route and decided that we will try naturally. I'm hoping we'll get our bfp soon!

Thanks Wildchic, I'm feeling much better about it, and its only our second cycle, if AF arrives then next cycle I will try and relax abit more, this cycle I got quite stressed around ovulation which Im sure didn't help.

Great news about your hubbies results, fingers crossed everything will be fine with you and you can get on with the baby making xx

wildchic excellent results!!! see! he was all worried. :) i'd tease him.

brunette- you're not out, i know i dropped my temp the day before i got my bfp too first time. hard to remember that temps aren't everything. i'm trying to remind myself this am, as i dropped to 97.5 today. hang in there.

cookie- it's still early! don't make me take your tests away! do it the day before af the earliest!

afm, temp drop this am, testing possibly in the am. was so hot last night had to turn up our fan. hoping that's a good sign. :) I've not been cold yet, and that's usually what proceeds af. Also, skin breakout like whoa. my lower back is covered in pimples!!!! I get them on my upper back all the time yick but never on my lower. and i know i had a serious breakout with dd. trying to stay positive.

Sounds quite positive mommyxofxone!!! :) Fingers crossed for you. xx

I'm throwing the ic's in the bin, I'm done with them now. I do have some other tests but they will stay in my drawer until Saturday and will use if AF doesn't arrive, and if it does then I'll save them for next cycle but no early testing. I've definitely learnt my lesson this time. xx

Thanx mommyxofxone:) can't tease him just yet! We're still trying to figure out those results! And...I still have the lap on friday and my nerves are finish! I just wish it was over already!

I'm having a bit of twinges and think I'm Ovulating today! I have no idea where I am in my cycle as I wasn't temping. I kinda feel lost, lol. I'll get back to going all out next cycle! I hate this 'not knowing' where I am in my cycle!

Would someone kindly look at my chart? first time monitoring cervix and i think im getting it right with texture and open/closed. I think i ovulated yesterday or day before? Would you agree? Thanks xx

I think they say "SHOW" is best.

Soft, High, Open and Wet!

Doesn't mean you haven't ovulated though. Fingers crossed!

Cookie I'm sorry. Remember some people don't get their BFPs until they are really late never mind early. Doesn't mean your out! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

MofO - Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

Wildchic - That's brilliant news, get :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->