Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Would someone kindly look at my chart? first time monitoring cervix and i think im getting it right with texture and open/closed. I think i ovulated yesterday or day before? Would you agree? Thanks xx

I think they say "SHOW" is best.

Soft, High, Open and Wet!

Doesn't mean you haven't ovulated though. Fingers crossed!

hmm ive just read this on a website....
Low: if you can feel your cervix and your fingers are less than half way in.
Medium: you can feel your cervix and your fingers about in to the knuckle.
High: is anything higher than the knuckle.

Would you say this is right? if so just edited my chart as going by that i know its been 'medium' not 'low' not sure about texture yet though! so hard when you've not a clue lol

Sorry cookie, maybe wait and try again. Your still in until AF shows! x

wildchic thats good news & good luck for ovulation x

mommyxofxone goodluck for you x

Sounds quite positive mommyxofxone!!! :) Fingers crossed for you. xx

I'm throwing the ic's in the bin, I'm done with them now. I do have some other tests but they will stay in my drawer until Saturday and will use if AF doesn't arrive, and if it does then I'll save them for next cycle but no early testing. I've definitely learnt my lesson this time. xx

thanks hun. glad you're waiting a bit. I 'm going to test in the am if the temp goes up at all. If it goes down again probably not so much. i just don't know. not really looking forward to a bfn.

Thanx mommyxofxone:) can't tease him just yet! We're still trying to figure out those results! And...I still have the lap on friday and my nerves are finish! I just wish it was over already!

I'm having a bit of twinges and think I'm Ovulating today! I have no idea where I am in my cycle as I wasn't temping. I kinda feel lost, lol. I'll get back to going all out next cycle! I hate this 'not knowing' where I am in my cycle!

woo hoo to o!!! bd bd! get to it! and yeah, i can't stand not knowing so that's mainly why i temp and chart! i have control issues lol

Would you say this is right? if so just edited my chart as going by that i know its been 'medium' not 'low' not sure about texture yet though! so hard when you've not a clue lol

Jess yeah sounds right!!!

Would someone kindly look at my chart? first time monitoring cervix and i think im getting it right with texture and open/closed. I think i ovulated yesterday or day before? Would you agree? Thanks xx

I read it is hard is when it feels like the tip of your nose. Soft and Medium you can just kind of tell :lol:

I read it is hard is when it feels like the tip of your nose. Soft and Medium you can just kind of tell :lol:

Yeh i read that, could of been hard i guess... just not felt 'soft' yet.. i don't think lol. Next time round hopefully understand it a bit more. That's if i don't get BFP. But some reason i think its still few months or so down the line. Has anyone else felt like that??

Yep me. We don't tend to have much luck so why would TTC be any different?

Last two times we got pg it was on 2nd month of trying, so I know I'll find it a bit hard if we r not pg this month, equally I do feel it might take a bit longer this time!

Brunette- is this the first cycle using ff? They usually give you VIP feature the first 30 days and after that, you have to pay for it.

I just did another cb digi Ovulation test and it was - AGAIN!!! I only have 4 left and I'm not gonna use it until next cycle!

Yes. I've had my 30 day trial. This is an extra 5!

I can't do this anymore :cry: I know I'm not pregnant. All these symptoms are my stupid body. Why O why mess up now?

O ok!

Don't give up brunette! You can still be preggies! We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you and for everyone else on this thread. Its not easy, but it really helps talking about it, especially talking to people who know what you going though.

Keep strong and know that it will happen!
*hugs*

Thanks Hun. It's just driving me mad :(

Do any of you know anything about Agnus Castus?

I send hugs brunette!! Fingers crossed u either get ur bfp fri or at least AF so u can start afresh!! Xx

Look at all those symptoms over this month. My body is cruel!! I definitely wasn't pregnant around CD17 so why be so cruel :(

I'm sorry to moan girls. I just feel a complete mess tonight. Long messed up cycles are completely alien to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2
Yes. I've had my 30 day trial. This is an extra 5!

I can't do this anymore :cry: I know I'm not pregnant. All these symptoms are my stupid body. Why O why mess up now?

someone probably looked at your chart and then joined from that link, that will get you 5 extra days, like, you're the reason they joined kind of thing you know? you get credit for it.

wish i would lol!!!

and i had a giant dip a day before my bfp last time, so seriously, means nothing. just hang on until bfp or af. Try to be strong and dont' stress over it, because it doesn't help to be stressed that's for sure!

afm, ladies i test in the am, and i'm nervous and scared.

Good luck mommyxofxone! Update with results and pic:)

Good luck MofO!!

I had a big temperature rise this morning. I slept really bad though, tossed and turned with awful nightmares that I can't seem to shake off this morning and it took me ages to fall asleep. Typically I'm back at work today!

Hope everyone is ok :)

Good luck mommyofone!!
So I have dashed crosshairs on my ff chart. No positive opks as yet but my darkest was yesterday (cd13) but apparently I oved cd11, I guess if its dashed then its not for sure and I'll keep bding and testing for now. We only bded cd 7, 11 and 13 so hope I'm in with a chance if its right! Cd 14 now and not testing til 29th so 16 days left...

I have 7 days til AF is due today (if all calculations r correct!) had dull cramping on n off since Ov, which is more than I got last month but its less intense than when I was pg with dd. as I've said previously this month at ovulation I had more dragging period pain than my usual obvious cramps tho so can't really compare. Guess I'll just have to wait n see!

Good luck mummyofone!!!

Hey ladies! I know how you feel Brunette, I feel like my body is playing tricks too...its not fair that we get so many good symptoms just for it to mean nothing. Obviously neither of us are out til af arrives but its still frustrating.

Good luck Mommyxofxone - let us know how you get on.

Fingers crossed Buttercup

CKJ - Hope the next 7 days pass quickly

AFM - 13 dpo today, but still got a little while before I know if AF is arriving as my lp last cycle was 16 days, so if its the same this cycle then its due Friday! Will wait and see, and if nothing will test on Saturday. I know I'm not out with AF arrives but I dont feel like this is my cycle. xx

Brunette- Yay for the temp rise:) hope its a good sign!

Cookie- I hope af stays away and you get a bfp on Saturday!

CKJ- good luck hun

Buttercup- you're right, if its dashed, its not for sure! Cd 11 is a bit early don't you think? If you did O on cd11, then you are def. covered. Keep dtd, just in case:)

AFM- I had a bit of ewcm last night, but its gone now. Dh was to tired to dtd, lol. My temp was quite low today, 36.34, so I don't think I O yesterday. Still having twinges, idk what's going on!
I've googled the laparascopy and it sounds like its gonna be very sore! I'm so scared! But I've also read that after a lap, you are very fertile for about 6months after! I've also read some women get pregnant within a month after the op, but then again, a few don't.
Part of me is very excited, but part of me is dreading it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->