Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Welcome unexpected!!! I think alot of us conceived our firsts easily...so ttc is quite new. I conceived my son accidentally, and am now on my 3rd cycle of ttc number 2. Good luck!!

Mofo ;) - my af still hasn't gone, yesterday it was mostly brown and I thought it would be gone today but nope its bright red again.

I have another question, do I need to upgrade and get the vip ff for charting or is the basic ff enough?

I just started my bleed Monday after stopping the pill Thursday. Can't wait till this period is over and I can start using my OPK's!

Unexpected212-Welcome hun:)
Hope you have a short ttc journey and get a :bfp: soon!

Cookie- sorry about your mom hun.*Hugs*
As for ff, I just use the basic, its enough for me. But some like to get the points and so.

Jess- sorry about the bfn, but its not over yet! Good luck and sending lotsa baby dust your way.

Plenty of time left then Jess!! FX for you xx

Thanks Wildchic - I will stick with the basic ff then, as I dont want to pay. :) xx

Cookie- lol, I felt the same when my free trial was done. I use to think what if I purchase the vip version and then I fall pregnant, what then? All that money wasted!

Exactly!!! lol

I really feel like I've got a big biological clock ticking very louding in my ear!! Even if I fall pregnant this cycle I will be 35 when a new baby arrives, and the gap between Addison and a new baby is getting bigger by the minute. Its my age I have the biggest issue with, I know Addison came along at the perfect time and I didn't want a gap of less than 3 years between him and a baby but now I feel I've gone from not being ready for another baby, to feeling like time is getting away from me and suddenly 35 is looming and I dont want to be over 35 when I have another baby. :s

I feel so impatient

I was just looking at my old pregnancy and scan pictures and I'm so excited! I remember the moment they put him on my chest after he was born. Most surreal and best moment of my life!

Sorry Jess. Still mega early though so fingers crossed!

Cookie I just use the basic one. I had an extra free trial and I actually didn't see any major differences.

Welcome unexpected :)

Yes AF due today (poss yesterday if last month was to go by but I'd say more likely today) no AF yet, some back cramps (something I never get) so who knows.

Not sure when to test, I like to test first thing BUT hubby is off thurs so cud wait til then BUT he is away thurs night to sun so we'd not have much time tog if its a bfp...so I guess if AF doesn't show by tomoz afternoon ill do a test tomoz eve!

Ckj- good luck hun, hope its your month!

Cookie- I'm sure it will happen before then hun, its only your 2nd cycle. Keep your faith hun!

Unexpected- so weird, I was also looking at my scans of DD and can't help but get excited! Soon we'll all be going through that again!

Wildchic - It's just so exciting isn't it? I'm looking forward to feeling the baby move and everything again. I didn't really appreciate being pregnant last time just felt fat and tired and fed up the whole time. NOW because 2 will probably be my last I'm determined to appreciate it all more. I'm also excited to TTC cos I've never done it before.

Sending out baby dust to everyone here :)

Also I live in UK at the moment but was born in SA :)

i have the ff basic account too. first time with dd i paid for the special one, but it does't do a whole lot more, just tell you if yo uhave fertile signs and whatnot really- but.. just makes you crazier in my opinion!

Well at hubby's insistence I did a cheapie test this morn...bfp!!!!

It was clear but it was on the pale side, that combined with the fact I feel great has me a little worried (after my mc the very first time round) but ill go n get a proper clearblue test later n re test with that in the morn...other than that I guess I just need to keep my fingers crossed!!!

OMW!!! Congrats CKJ:)

Post a pic when you do the digi. Really happy for you hun! Good luck with testing later!

Thanks guys :) my hubby was really excited (he obv wanted a second but has been more nervous than me so that was nice lol) but yeah just being cautiously pleased at mo!!

Hope this month is ur months too!!!

I just saw that 2 bfps went to 3 bfps and felt very excited!!! lol

Congratulations CKJ!! Really pleased xxx

AFM - CD9 today, CM has gone watery and temperature has dropped again so hoping that's a good sign. I didn't start temping until CD9 last cycle so can't be sure if its the same as last time. Hoping not! :lol:

It's our 3rd wedding Anniversary today. Hubby is on call so not doing much. It's Hubby's works do on Saturday. A cruise on the lakes, all paid then drinks in Bowness so will make the most of that night :) Tristan is sleeping out for the first time ever that night, I'm dreading it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->