Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

No idea! My first was a happy surprise but I figure I must ovulate QUITE late in the cycle as I was about 7 days late or so when I finally got a VERY faint positive and I had bleeding about 4/5 days after my missed period that the doctor said was implantation.

Mofo - That's so sad, I hope she gets her wish of a baby.

Unexpected - it really depends on when you ovulate, if you ovulate day 14 then start testing a couple of days before that. Afternoon is the best time of the day.

Fingers crossed for you Jess!!!

Well I took my temp this morning, but Im not sure it was accurate as my son got up at about 2am, grabbed my thermometer but as Im doing it orally I figure the fact that I spoke to him before sticking the thermometer in my mouth, and then it was only when I grabbed my phone that I realised it was 2am. I put him back to bed and took me ages to go back to sleep, then woke at 5am so I reckon I only got a couple of hours sleep, but took my temp anyway and deleted the one from 2am. Went back to sleep til 6am and didn't bother trying to take my temp again.

My son is staying at his grandparents for 2 nights now so I know I wont get any night wake ups, and hopefully when he's back he wont continue to wake up in the night. I miss him already and he only went this morning, Im working from home today and popped to the shop to get milk and even that felt weird without him. He couldn't have been more enthusiastic to go, so I know he's having a great time. x

Ok I just got a definite positive opk, bit of a surprise on cd23 but DD was conceived late in my cycle so I'm betting I ov late. Haven't bded since cd19 so will have to give it one last try tonight!

Good Luck Buttercup, get :sex:

AFM - Not much to report! CD10 today. I'm not doing OPKs this month. They were the most stressful part last month! We are :sex: at least every other day so we won't miss it. Sometimes we are every day. Depends how we feel! :lol:

Just looked at last months chart and already I can see that they are different! My temperatures are a lot lower and my temperature has gone down today instead of up so hoping that's a good thing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
Well didnt manage to test this morn with son screaming and i was desperate! As i finished i was like ahhh damn iw as suppose to test that wee lol,

I did one yesterday and got them awful fake/indent/evap looking line but no color :(

My temp stayed the same this morn. Its open circle as tested about 1hr earlier than usual (i should just change test time to 6am-6:30am since all open circle temps were that time!! lol)

af due tomorrow or Sunday so FX temp still goes up!!

Morning ladies

Buttercup - that's good that you finally got a positive opk, I used to ovulate on day 20 something, think day 21 ish when I conceived my son. Last cycle ovulated day 19 so an improvement.

Brunette - Im with you on the stress of opks, I really got myself worked about it so Im not using them either. I thought I might gave and buy some but I dont even feel tempted.

AFM - Had another migraine yesterday, this time it started with an aura, was working from home thankfully and I tried battling through hoping the fuzziness in my vision would improve but it got worse to the point where I couldn't see. Have quite a headache today but I'm at work and hoping painkillers will help. Its my last day in work for just over a week so I shouldn't complain.

Took my temp again but woke up alot in the night, it wasn't that different from my temp the day before, whereas when I took it vaginally it varied by alot from day to day. Will persevere with it.

What has everyone got planned for the weekend? We haven't got much planned other than picking our son up tomorrow as he went to stay with my in laws yesterday...they look after him alot so he's very comfortable being with them and pretty much bounced out of the house to go for a sleep over at Nanna's house!!! lol Miss him loads. Thats it really, I guess housework...really need to blitz the house. xx

Jess - probably a good thing you didn't test...best to wait til af is due or late!!! Oh I know those evap lines well, I've had loads!! They are my nemesis!!!! xx

Morning ladies

Buttercup - that's good that you finally got a positive opk, I used to ovulate on day 20 something, think day 21 ish when I conceived my son. Last cycle ovulated day 19 so an improvement.

Brunette - Im with you on the stress of opks, I really got myself worked about it so Im not using them either. I thought I might gave and buy some but I dont even feel tempted.

AFM - Had another migraine yesterday, this time it started with an aura, was working from home thankfully and I tried battling through hoping the fuzziness in my vision would improve but it got worse to the point where I couldn't see. Have quite a headache today but I'm at work and hoping painkillers will help. Its my last day in work for just over a week so I shouldn't complain.

Took my temp again but woke up alot in the night, it wasn't that different from my temp the day before, whereas when I took it vaginally it varied by alot from day to day. Will persevere with it.

What has everyone got planned for the weekend? We haven't got much planned other than picking our son up tomorrow as he went to stay with my in laws yesterday...they look after him alot so he's very comfortable being with them and pretty much bounced out of the house to go for a sleep over at Nanna's house!!! lol Miss him loads. Thats it really, I guess housework...really need to blitz the house. xx

They do say taking temp vaginally it more accurate as is closer to the 'core'
Ive not done that way though,,

We've a BBQ/party tonight.. Going to be hard to find excuse not to drink, i dont feel like it plus will mess my diet up :/

Then hubby off fishing Saturday so going to do something with little one, maybe camping in garden!

I temp vaginally.

Hope your headache goes soon Cookie.

Jess those indents are awful!

We are off on a cruise around the lakes on Saturday night, Tristan is sleeping out for the first time so feeling pretty nervous!

Oh dont you know it!! i nearly bought a clear blue earlier but glad i didnt!
AF is only 1 or 2 days away, just fedup of waiting!!

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been MIA, but I've read all the updates.

Cookie- hope your headaches goes away. I usually get what my doctor calls, is cluster headaches. They stay for about 2 weeks for me and all the pain pills just don't work!

Jess- what dpo are you? Good luck with testing and enjoy the BBQ:)

Brunette- I'm sure Tristan(what a lovely name) will be ok. And you should enjoy yourself on the cruise, I'm sure it'll be fun!

AFM- I had af cramps yesterday and today, but no af yet. Wish it would start so I can get ready for next cycle(as I know this cycle is a bust).

Enjoy the weekend ladies. I have nothing planned, have a lot of studying to do though!

I woke up nearly an hour late today so my temperature won't be accurate. I've discarded it. Will it make much difference to my chart?

Brunette- it shouldn't, though I've never really discarded a temp. I always just enter it and put the time I took it. It will probably give you a white circle, but I don't think it would make a difference to your chart

Hey ladies, took my temp this morning and its quite alot higher, yesterday 36.22 and today 36.90 which is quite a jump on my chart. I did feel really hot when I woke up, our room was boiling...could that have done it?

Also another weird thing, yesterday and today I have lots of ewcm...I don't usually check this early in my cycle, so maybe this always happens after my af. We dtd yesterday and will again today but I highly doubt I'd be ovulating this early. X

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been MIA, but I've read all the updates.

Cookie- hope your headaches goes away. I usually get what my doctor calls, is cluster headaches. They stay for about 2 weeks for me and all the pain pills just don't work!

Jess- what dpo are you? Good luck with testing and enjoy the BBQ:)

Brunette- I'm sure Tristan(what a lovely name) will be ok. And you should enjoy yourself on the cruise, I'm sure it'll be fun!

AFM- I had af cramps yesterday and today, but no af yet. Wish it would start so I can get ready for next cycle(as I know this cycle is a bust).

Enjoy the weekend ladies. I have nothing planned, have a lot of studying to do though!
Hi im 14 DPO today, still no sign of AF. Had a good BBQ stayed on my diet too :thumbup:

Hey ladies, took my temp this morning and its quite alot higher, yesterday 36.22 and today 36.90 which is quite a jump on my chart. I did feel really hot when I woke up, our room was boiling...could that have done it?

Also another weird thing, yesterday and today I have lots of ewcm...I don't usually check this early in my cycle, so maybe this always happens after my af. We dtd yesterday and will again today but I highly doubt I'd be ovulating this early. X
My temps are all over the place! Half are around 5-6am others 7:30am but i keep them on chart...
What CD are you cookie?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"