Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Buttercup - ooh implantation???

Jess - hope the 2ww passes quickly.

Ckj - when do you think you will test?

Well I've got migraine...yesterday I felt horrendous, today the headache has been niggling but have mostly been able to keep it away with painkillers but have felt sick most of the day and my head is getting worse. I didn't think it was a migraine as the few times I've had them I get an aura first but then read an aura doesn't always proceed a migraine, so turns out it is a migraine. I think it was brought on by chocolate, had a really chocolatey brownie and the headache came on almost instantly. I'm seriously hungry, nothing is helping but I read migraines can cause hunger. Anyway off to bed now as I think I'd need to eat a whole cow to stop the hunger!!! Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow...I know from experience that symptoms can last a few days. X

oh god cookie i could so go for some chocolate right now. oh yes please.

Aw cookie I so sympathise!!! Rest up in a dark room with a cool flannel!!

Not going to test til wed or thurs if AF doesn't arrive. I was a bit hopeful but think AF will probably show up, the symptoms I've had r very pre AF like, n I was already sick with my daughter by this point n had manic dreams. I feel v well n am sleeping better than usual so unless this time pregnancy makes me feel good (n c'mon that's so unlikely lol) so will just wait n see. :)

Brunette- it could be left over from af

Cookie- hope the migraine goes away! I know chocolate and cheese is a no go area if you suffer from migraines coz I was told by my doc to stay away from those!

Buttercup- hope the spot of blood is a good thing! I see from your chart that your temp went down today, could it be that you're O-ing today?

Jess +Ckj- hope we'll be seeing a :bfp: soon:)

Afm- I think my temps are outta wack after the lap. Ff says I O'ed on friday, but I don't think that's possible, idk! Maybe I'll get some answers 2moro at my follow up!

coming up on the home stretch of the last days of af. thank goodness! she's so annoying!

Thanks ladies.. Its kinda going slow these 2 days now. Think its because im just thinking of testing!! But really want to hold out until weekend. At a BBQ Friday evening so looking forward to that and trying to keep my mind off it.
We're having a BBQ, party, hot tub time next weekend... Now if we do get that BFP il need to make a excuse to not drink or go in the hot tub!! going to be hard but i really hope its BFP. If not i guess atleast i can join in the party more.

Seems me and CKJ are together with cycles whilst rest of you more near/have AF. Hope it goes soon & ovulation comes soon :D

Another day another negative OPK, booo! Oh well, resigning myself to the fact I may not get one but still holding out for those crosshairs :flower: 9 days til testing, wish it would hurry up but determined not to do it before then as it may still be too early. Wildchic, yeah I wondered if I could still be due to ov... Just never know with my cycles! Cookie, I half wondered if it could be implantation but didn't want to get too excited :blush:
Brunette, just reading back: I had what looked like ewcm from CD8 and most days since. I'm not sure it always means anything in my case but it could mean early ovulation for some ladies. Hope you get some more promising signs in the next few days :)

How's everyone this morning?

I don't know what was going on this morning but I had some quite painful cramping on my left hand side!!

Morning!!! Well my head is much better but now have a bad tummy...if I was a dog I'd have been put down by now!!!

I haven't started temping yet, was going to start tomorrow which will be cd 6...will that be ok? Not too late or anything? My period hasn't stopped yet, although to be fair 5/6 days is normal for me...still I always hope for abit of a shorter one.

Brunette - where are you in your cycle? Hope the pains go away.

Buttercup - fingers crossed the spotting means something. xx

Jess and CKJ - Good luck with testing!! xx

Wildchic- Good luck with your follow up appointment, let us know how you get on. xx

Mommyxofxone - wonder if our cycles will be similar this time? When do you expect to ovulate? I ovulated cd 19 last cycle, but hoping will be a couple of days earlier this cycle. Going with temping (if I can manage to take my temps in the morning) and cm checking, no opks this cycle. Going to try the relaxed approach.

Well told the hubby that we're going to dtd every other day and then every day when I have fertile cm...we dont have sex very often so I think this is going to be a challenge. Could be good for us, I have to admit, I haven't made much effort in the sex department so I'm going to try and make more of an effort...buy something sexy to wear and try and spice things up abit.

Oh I had one of those psychic readings, according to that I'm going to conceive in October and will have a little girl with brown curly hair and brown eyes. And she will be around 8 lbs.

Oo cookie I wonder if that'll come true?! My friend had a dream after my mc that I'd have a little girl with blue eyes called holly, shortly after I conceived n had a little girl, big blue eyes, born Boxing Day so a Christmas baby :)

Well AF hasn't arrived YET, but then it's still only 10am haha we've had some new house plans recently so if I WERE to get my bfp this month I'm going to b bricking it time wise (typical!!!) but guess that means if I don't it'll be for a good reason lol

Xx

I hope it comes true, I really want a little girl with brown eyes and hair...might sound silly but I want a girl with dark hair and eyes to carry on my mums legacy. You see I look alot like my mum, I have her dark hair and eyes, but my sister is blonde and blue eyed, and I guess I would love a baby with my Mums colouring, so I can say you look just like your Nanny. Is that weird? I just feel like I want her carried on, she was too young when she died (58) and if I was to have a girl with dark hair and eyes I feel like she'll be carrying on. Sounds really weird now I've typed.

So af is due today CKJ?? Oh I hope it stays away, if it doesnt arrive today are you testing tomorrow? xx

I don't know what was going on this morning but I had some quite painful cramping on my left hand side!!
Hi, Ooo that could be very positive!! FX

Morning!!! Well my head is much better but now have a bad tummy...if I was a dog I'd have been put down by now!!!

I haven't started temping yet, was going to start tomorrow which will be cd 6...will that be ok? Not too late or anything? My period hasn't stopped yet, although to be fair 5/6 days is normal for me...still I always hope for abit of a shorter one.
Oh I had one of those psychic readings, according to that I'm going to conceive in October and will have a little girl with brown curly hair and brown eyes. And she will be around 8 lbs.
Yes that will be fine, I think its more of when AF has left.... As forthe reading FX! i had one before got pregnant with my son and was right on when id be due and having a boy! Had another by someone else this time and said BFP in July or due date of July.. well first part wrong, need to be pregnant around Oct time.... hmm who knows!!

Well AF hasn't arrived YET, but then it's still only 10am haha we've had some new house plans recently so if I WERE to get my bfp this month I'm going to b bricking it time wise (typical!!!) but guess that means if I don't it'll be for a good reason lol

Xx
Are you due AF today? Hope doesnt come!! xx

I hope it comes true, I really want a little girl with brown eyes and hair...might sound silly but I want a girl with dark hair and eyes to carry on my mums legacy. You see I look alot like my mum, I have her dark hair and eyes, but my sister is blonde and blue eyed, and I guess I would love a baby with my Mums colouring, so I can say you look just like your Nanny. Is that weird? I just feel like I want her carried on, she was too young when she died (58) and if I was to have a girl with dark hair and eyes I feel like she'll be carrying on. Sounds really weird now I've typed.

So af is due today CKJ?? Oh I hope it stays away, if it doesnt arrive today are you testing tomorrow? xx
Perfectly understand cookie, It would be lovely for a girl to look like her. Sorry you've lost her way to young! :hugs:

Update on lap results!

My tubes are open:) YAY:)

Gyno said that a lot of women get pregnant after a lap and that we should start dtd immediately!

I'm busy making popcorn for DD, we gonna watch a movie now. Will catch up later, just thought I'd update.

CKJ hope AF doesn't arrive!

Cookie I'm sorry about your Mum. So sad :(

I'm on cycle day 8 now

Caved and took a test little while ago... BFN as expected..

Thanks ladies!! Was very hard losing my Mum and very hard knowing that she never got a chance to be a grandmother, and that my son never got to even meet her. Find it heartbreaking at times...but then while I'm sad about that, having my son has made me happier than I ever thought possible, he's really healed us all, including my Dad.

Wildchic - Yay!!! Get to it, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. xxx

Jess - Oh Im sorry you got a bfn, when's af due?

xx

wooo hooo maybe you're about to o!!!

Brunette - where are you in your cycle? Hope the pains go away.

Buttercup - fingers crossed the spotting means something. xx

Jess and CKJ - Good luck with testing!! xx

Wildchic- Good luck with your follow up appointment, let us know how you get on. xx

Mommyxofxone - wonder if our cycles will be similar this time? When do you expect to ovulate? I ovulated cd 19 last cycle, but hoping will be a couple of days earlier this cycle. Going with temping (if I can manage to take my temps in the morning) and cm checking, no opks this cycle. Going to try the relaxed approach.

Well told the hubby that we're going to dtd every other day and then every day when I have fertile cm...we dont have sex very often so I think this is going to be a challenge. Could be good for us, I have to admit, I haven't made much effort in the sex department so I'm going to try and make more of an effort...buy something sexy to wear and try and spice things up abit.

nah not too late to temp! i usually do it after af. mainly because i'ts like dammit, i have af, whats the point. but i'm trying, i just keep forgetting. We should be O'ing (according to the last two cycles) on cd 15. so i'm going to start opks on sunday (the day i get back from vacay) and hope i see something this time around. I had one of those readings when i was trying for dd. Actually i had two. they were both way wrong. One told me i'd have 3 boys. one born 2011, 2012, and 2013. Yeah. that happened.

And i don't think that's werid at all hun, i hope it works out for you. i hope you et your dream baby girl :)

Update on lap results!

My tubes are open:) YAY:)

Gyno said that a lot of women get pregnant after a lap and that we should start dtd immediately!

I'm busy making popcorn for DD, we gonna watch a movie now. Will catch up later, just thought I'd update.

awesome news hun!!! get :sex: 'in!

Caved and took a test little while ago... BFN as expected..

oh hun i'm sorry. waaaaay to early though.

afm, nothing to report!!! af still here. (son of a) and due to be leaving tomorrow. Then i go on vacation tomorrow til sunday, you ladies will have to catch me up when i get back.

will be doing opks that night when i return as it'll be cd 11.

Can I join please?

TTC #2 :)

Have a 10 month old son and would loveee a girl next time but will be happy to have a healthy baby :)

Also I didn't TTC my first he was a happy accident on the pill! Due to a horrible UTI turned bladder infection I was on antibiotics and very sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->