Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I've found these two websites quite helpful:

https://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/myo-inositol.html

https://www.pcosdietsupport.com/supplements/inositol-and-pcos/

Buttercup- I see your last 2 temps are white circles, did you take it at a different time than usual? But by the looks of it, you could have O on cd15. If your temp goes/stays up 2moro, you should get your crosshairs.

I'm still in pain, its not that bad though, only when I walk or bend. I didn't get to see the gyno after the op, but I have a follow up on Tuesday. Hoping that they didn't find anything serious!

Buttercup I think CD15 too

WC glad everything went well :)

Glad I gave you all a giggle with MofO! :lol: Most of the time I'm trying to type quick so it's easier!

Thanks cookie for the pcos info I will def check those out later.
Thanks wildchic and brunette, I took today's temp earlier than usual as was up at 5:30 but yesterday's was similar to most other days. Will see what happens tomorrow! Only bded 7, 11, 13 this cycle so don't feel optimistic really but oh well I'll know better for timings next cycle. Hope you're feeling a bit better wild chic and fc u are one of the v fertile ones after ur lap :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1967295-softcups.html

Brunette- I see from your chart that af is finish!
Will you be using soft-cups this cycle?

Yep. It went light, medium, medium, light then spotting today! Much happier with that. They are usually only 1.5 days and really light but that may be because I was on the pill!
I haven't had any period pains either! Is that normal?

I have a mooncup so was thinking of maybe using that? I was going to go to town and have a look but Hubby rushed out to work this morning and left the pram in the car!

No period pains are normal, be grateful you're not like others that get it bad!

I used the soft-cups twice last cycle, it is really worth the try. It didn't give me a bfp, but it was great to use!

I'm not sure when to expect my next period. Do you reckon the first was due to it being my first month off the pill? Do I expect it at my usual 28-32 days?

Its a difficult one brunette. I would suggest you track your cycle again this cycle and you'll have a better idea of your cycles.

I'm not sure when to expect my next period. Do you reckon the first was due to it being my first month off the pill? Do I expect it at my usual 28-32 days?

When i came off the pill i had my withdrawal bleed like always then my first proper AF afterwards was 27 cycle. But my 2nd month was 34 day cycle... By looks of when i O it will be around another 34 day cycle. Think just after 2 months you regular out again to what your body is like without the pill x

Yep. It went light, medium, medium, light then spotting today! Much happier with that. They are usually only 1.5 days and really light but that may be because I was on the pill!
I haven't had any period pains either! Is that normal?

I have a mooncup so was thinking of maybe using that? I was going to go to town and have a look but Hubby rushed out to work this morning and left the pram in the car!

You're still regulating too, so just be aware that the period could potentially get heavier again and longer, or it may not! i wish i iddn't have af pains, because lordy. and for 7 f'ing days. usually day one is the worst for pains for me. I stopped bf'ing this month a year ago and my af is still regulating, only it seems like it may finally be tehre at about 30 ish days a cycle. love that so much better than before! at least i have an idea. We also never use the stroller for shopping, we either get a cart from the store or dd walks with us. too much work with the stroller! no where to put anything!

No period pains are normal, be grateful you're not like others that get it bad!

I used the soft-cups twice last cycle, it is really worth the try. It didn't give me a bfp, but it was great to use!

i love soft cups. hey wildchic did you o yet?

can't really tell, i'm with wildchic, just keep charting and keeping track and hopefully you'll get a nice pattern.

afm- nothing to report. cd 3. keeping myself busy. going on vacay this coming week (thank god!) and can't wait! When i get home, i'll be cd 11 and will be getting ready to start opks.

MoFo- I think I Ovulated on thursday, but had the lap on friday, so idk what to think! I'm spotting a bit, but that's due to the lap as well. So now I really don't know where I am in my cycle!
Going to stock up on cheap opk's and confirm with a digi.

This is so annoying!!!

Good Morning Ladies:)

Ff gave me dotted crosshairs today and I'm 3dpo today, so I O on Thursday:( I'm not thinking too much of this cycle anyway!

I'm feeling a lot better today! Spotting has stopped and my body is less achy.

How's everyone else doing?

Glad your feeling better :)

Nothing to report here. CD6 today. Hoping that I O on time this month and not CD36!

Glad you are feeling better wildchic.

Nothing to report with me, my period is abit lighter...yesterday and the day before was very painful and heavy, always is for the first 2 days. Felt really ill yesterday had a nasty headache and felt sick, after a lay down I felt much better...really thought I was going to be sick.

Really hope I can stay relaxed this cycle, I want to do without opks this cycle but then my periods are irregular and I won't be able to pinpoint when my af is due. X

Not much to report here, 12dpo but feeling physically really good, full of energy n sleeping well (not like with dd) but I have had cramps (used to only get them on day of period but then this could b diff this time off pill) n boobs seem fuller n a little achy. Don't feel like I'm definitely out like I did last month but also don't feel sure like I was with dd so just gna wait n see if AF appears tomoz or tues!

Eurgh. If my cycles go back to normal and the last one was a one off my 32 day cycle will be due on Friday 13th September! Just my luck :lol:

So hubby and I are going to :sex: at least every other day this cycle, every day if we can. I know people say you can have too much but I personally don't believe it! :lol:

Not much here either,, 8 DPO now, feel normal. No aches, pains etc. Dreamt i got my BFP this month at 11DPO though ... would be awesome if its right even though trying to hold of testing!!

Hey ladies! CD19 here and still no positive OPK or new crosshairs. I think i've actually already oved and just missed my surge so I guess i'll have to keep temping and see if that gives me crosshairs later in my cycle to give me some clues for the next one (I strongly feel there will be a next one as we only BDed 3 times the latest being CD13 and I think I oved CD15 as a couple of you ladies said) Yesterday I had CM with a tiny bit of blood in it so i'm not sure what to make of that. My temp seems a bit high for that to be my ov day so who knows :wacko: 11 days til testing anyway, hope it flies by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->