Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Happy Anniversary brunette:)
Enjoy the cruise on saturday! I know what you mean, its not going to be easy for you or LO, especially the first sleep out!

Happy anniversary brunette!!

Last wed was my bday n next wed is my wedding anniversary! Clearly a month for celebrations :)

Happy Anniversary Brunette. Hope you have a lovely evening out. I bet Tristan will be fine, my boy has stayed over with grandparents quite a few times and loves it...he's going to be staying with my in laws tomorrow and Friday night, I think he sees it as a big adventure!

Didn't manage to take my temp this morning, my son woke up crying at 4am, so jumped out of bed to see to him then realised I hadn't taken my temp, but he didn't go back to sleep til gone 5am and our alarm went off at 6am, so I couldn't have taken it anyway. Will try again tomorrow!! He doesn't usually wake in the night, so hoping its a one off. x

Cookie- when my DD wakes up early bcoz of a bad dream, the first thing I use to do was grab the thermometer, lol.

I started taking my temps again and gyno says I have to track my cycles from now on.

Dammit really want to re test! Just bought clearblue (not digi) n of course they were SO expensive, literally cannot afford to buy any others...but don't want to wait til tomoz morn to re test...but then if I test now n it's v pale ill b worried even tho its prob just because urine isn't concentrated enough! Bugger lol

Re tested, darkest line ever in about 5 secs...eak!!!

Well at hubby's insistence I did a cheapie test this morn...bfp!!!!

It was clear but it was on the pale side, that combined with the fact I feel great has me a little worried (after my mc the very first time round) but ill go n get a proper clearblue test later n re test with that in the morn...other than that I guess I just need to keep my fingers crossed!!!

wooo hoooo that's awesome!!! congrats!!!!!

Dammit really want to re test! Just bought clearblue (not digi) n of course they were SO expensive, literally cannot afford to buy any others...but don't want to wait til tomoz morn to re test...but then if I test now n it's v pale ill b worried even tho its prob just because urine isn't concentrated enough! Bugger lol

just remember digis sometimes aren't as sensitive, so i'd wait a few days before using it!!! but doesn't sound like you need it. :)

afm migraine this am, all plans got canceled and i'm sittin ghere because moving hurts my head.

I'm also supposed to write an adoption recommendation. any tips? anything really good that you think the agency would go for?

No idea about the adoption recommendation! Sorry

Really sympathise with the migraine, I had one Saturday and took til today for me to feel better, I have a headache today but I think its more to do with the fact that I'm tired.

When you can (I know its not easy with a lo) go and have a sleep or even a lie down in a dark room, really helps.

CKJ that's brilliant! Congratulations.

No idea on adoption recommendation. Is it like a character reference?

No idea about the adoption recommendation! Sorry

Really sympathise with the migraine, I had one Saturday and took til today for me to feel better, I have a headache today but I think its more to do with the fact that I'm tired.

When you can (I know its not easy with a lo) go and have a sleep or even a lie down in a dark room, really helps.

Thanks hun, i went ahead and just laid down all day. Up now and have been packing since i have vacay when dh gets home from work but hit a snag as dd is still sleeping so can't get to her stuff. dh had polyurethaned a table, and brought it in last night, and i'm pretty sure that's what caused the issue. too strong, and i was sitting next to it. So it's in the garage now and i have windows open airing it out. been a lot better since, but still have some mild stabbing pain in my eyeball.

CKJ that's brilliant! Congratulations.

No idea on adoption recommendation. Is it like a character reference?

yeah sort of. they want to know why this couple is good to adopt. And my friend just wanted me to write about her, so i did. I did my very best so i'm really hoping it works out.

long story short,

waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when i was trying for dd, so was this friend. I tested on a tues morning, so did she. I got a bfn. she got a bfp. She rubbbbbed it in my face that she was pregnant. She was due 2 days before me. Then 2 days later i got my bfp. We were excited, we were due days apart.

She went for an early u/s at 6 weeks. Twins.

She went again at 10 weeks. no heartbeats. U/s showed she had lost one at like 7 weeks and the other at 9. She had to have a D&C. hasn't been able to get pregnant since. trying everything. nothing works.

So, she's decided on adoption. She also would make an awesome mommy. She still sends my girl gifts for her birthday, and she also curls up and cries on the day she found out she lost both and the day they were due. That was 2011 that she lost both- it was like jan. :( so i'm doing what i can to help her get that baby.

Mofo- that is sad! Hope your letter makes her dreams come true!

I hope she gets her bubba soon!

Hope u guys don't mind me still popping in n seeing how u r all doing!! I'm hoping to see many more bfp's shortly for u all!!!

CKJ of course not!

I've noticed my temperatures are a lot lower this month. Hoping that's a good thing!

Well didnt test this morn, Son got me up around 5:30am, busting to use toilet so went without thinking of testing!! Glad i got my temp this morn around 7:30am though (went back to bed in my bed :) ) and its up to 37.01'C now... Good or not ive no clue haha. AF due in 2-3days now....

Hows everyone else getting on? xx

My period only lasted 3 days which has never happened to me before but I've never come off Yasmin before.

Tried my first ovulation test today and of course it was negative. Whens the best time to do them from after a period??

ALSO have the worth toothache of my life :( off to the dentist today. My teeth were perfect my whole life but as soon as I got pregnant last time I had gum infection after gum infection and it got better when DS was about 6 months but now it's back with a vengeance ouch!

How is everyone??

Congratulations CJK...so happy for you :))) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->