Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I'm only CD 9. X

When are you testing jess?

Wildchic - any sign of af?

Brunette - how was your night out?

Ckj - how are you feeling?

I'm good thanks cookie, boobs v sore, tummy bloated n lower back ache but full of energy n no nausea (yet!!) I was sick til week 17 last time so would b lovely if it stayed away haha just willing time away til it's a bit more established n I can tell mum n my best friends!

Hope u r feeling better now cookie!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, househunting and holiday planning have been taking over my life! OH has been being really weird about DTD like making excuses most nights (tired, feels sick etc) hence we've hardly BDed this cycle :growlmad: I've tried talking to him about it in case he's getting cold feet about TTC and I feel like we've cleared the air a bit. Don't think I have a cat in hell's chance this cycle as last time we BDed was CD19 and my positive OPK was CD23 (negative the day after but I missed 2 days of testing before I got my positive) CD25 now and not sure when i'll test, might just wait for AF!
Congrats CKJ! :happydance:
Good luck with testing Jess :thumbup:

Cookie- no sign of af yet! Just here, waiting!

Ckj- I would've told my whole family by now! They all know we're ttc, so they'll be very happy for us.

Jess- I hope the witch stays away! Good luck hun:)

Buttercup- I hope the bd'ing on cd19 was enough to catch that egg!

Brunette- hope you're enjoying the cruise!

Wild chic I told my mum straight off last time but she's a bit anxious about stuff at mo n she'd not only worry but she'd take it on herself which will mean ME reassuring HER lol figure it's best for everyone's sanity to wait til things r confirmed :) I plan on booking a private scan at 7/8 weeks so can tell them then :-D

Are u tempted to test anyway wild chic?

Enjoy the cruise brunette!!

Buttercup sorry Dh has been strange hope u sort through it for next month!!

Buttercup84 - Where you looking at going? Im trying to find somewhere abroad for next year! Hope your partner comes round, maybe feels pressured? :shrug: x

CKJ - our first time i told family same day lol was so excited. But my mum announced on FB to everyone few days later!! i was very peed off, but i know she was excited as my younger sis also found out same day she were pregnant.. we were 2 weeks apart but she had a girl 29th May and i had Boy 1st June! so only like 2 days between them!!
youl have to post scan pics when you have one! x

As for me, Still no AF. 14DPO... usually 12 or 13 LP. Still negatives on IC's.
Cervix is medium, slightly soft and i think slightly open sorry for TMI* creamy cm still.. but not a clue if this is good sign, or maybe af coming?

Buttercup - sorry your oh is being a bit weird about dtd...my hubby had a few wobbles about ttc, but seems quite enthusiastic now.

Wildchic - are you planning to test or just waiting for af?

Ckj - I don't blame you keeping it to yourself, we only told people (Inc my dad and in laws) when I was 12 weeks...was nice to be able to show the scan pic.

Jess - fingers crossed for you. X

Well had loads of ewcm but now it's just wet, so assuming it's just a post af thing. I'm really glad we are going with the relaxed approach this cycle, I feel much better about this cycle and stress free. Hope it stays like that. Xx

Good luck for testing anyone that's about too :))

I'm CD6 today. Did an OPK that was slightly darker than yesterdays so I'm hoping that means the hormone is there/increasing ready to ovulate. I'm testing just incase I miss it as I have no idea when I ovulate.

finding it very boring waiting around lol

Cruise was lovely. Had a really nice night. Hubby and I both got home and wanted to pick Tristan up! We obviously haven't but its horrible :( I can't sleep. I'm counting down the hours until we can go get him!

Unexpected - the wait is boring, I don't ovulate til a bit later (last cycle CD 19) so I've got a bit of a wait.

Brunette - glad you had a good time. We picked up our son from his grandparents yesterday, he basically told us he wanted to stay with Nanna and Grandpa and not go home I said that's charming so then for the next couple of hours kept saying charming to everything. I bet Tristan is having a great time! X

Yeh he probably is!

Girls who chart. I took yesterday temp slightly late and today I've put down sleep deprived as I have been up and down up and down all night and didn't have 3 solid hours before taking it this morning. It wouldn't make that much difference would it? If it rises again does that mean I ovulated on CD11?

Brunette- glad you had a lovely evening out! I'm sure Tristan can't wait to see you guys! As for your temps, I'd say you should carry on taking your temp as normal and see if ff gives you crosshairs. I'm sure you'd be covered if you O on cd11. But keep dtd as you could not have O'ed yet.

My temps are all over the place, waking up at different times and not getting 3 hours sleep before taking my temp on another day. I'm new to all this temping but feel like it's all wrong!! Yesterday's temp shot up to 3.9 whereas the day before was 3.19 and today back down to 3.11. My chart will at least look interesting if that keeps happening. X

Knoiw the feeling when Jacobs away i just want to give him a huge hug!!

My temps usually all over the place too with my son been up around 5am and i test or go back to bed and test at 7:30....
15 DPO now, usually 12-13 LP for me.. Still negative HPT :/

Heres my chart for you have a nosy at... Looking good you think?

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 2
When is AF due Jess? Mine dipped like that the day before AF arrived last month but I've also seen pregnancy ones dip too!

When is AF due Jess? Mine dipped like that the day before AF arrived last month but I've also seen pregnancy ones dip too!

AF due yesterfday... But that temp im not 100% its correct, Was up at 5:30am then tested at 7:30am so wasnt whole 3hr sleep :/ x

That's what happened to me today. I'm not sure whether my chart is correct!

Here's my chart from last month. Fingers crossed AF doesn't show!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79