Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Looking on Fertility Friend and some of the pregnancy ones have big dips too! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php

Thanks brunette, been searching for some charts with similar things to mine and theres SO many who still get BFP after BFN from 15DPO... I still have some hope even though still BFN! x

Jess we're going to Pembrokeshire in Wales, really looking forward to it! I went there most years as a child and so excited to take DD, hope she loves it too :)

OH has said he's still on board with TTC but I think deep down he feels a bit pressured and just won't admit it. Now that this cycle is 'done' (I don't expect a bfp at all so already thinking ahead!) I think I'm just going to focus on getting our 'groove' back for next cycle.

Buttercup - glad you have sorted out things with your other half, maybe try and keep it more relaxed. My hubby got a bit funny with last cycle, think he thought I was only interested in sex when I was fertile...while he wasn't wrong about to be honest so I'm trying to make more of an effort and already find things are better.

Fingers crossed for you Jess.

Ergh my eating has got out of control, feel so fat. Need to lose weight!!!

hi ladies!!!! what have i missed? i'm hommmmmmmme now. fill me in please on anything important!!!

cd 11 here, O should be on cd 15 (thurs) so starting my first opk of the week tonight. back to reg. temping and ferning scope in the am. :)

That's what I was thinking cookie, I know i've got a bit carried away with full on TTC early on and was set on BDing every other day and getting really upset when we didn't. I still plan on charting but just temping and OPKs, not going to get so hung up on CM as my body just seems to do what it feels like in that area (I have clear stretchy CM today, CD26, yet my + OPK was CD23?! :wacko:)
Mommy, CKJ got her BFP and fc Jess will soon :flower:

Looks like the last 2 temperatures before today were probably wrong! Hoping today is O day!

@Cookie same as me, we've eaten so much rubbish recently! Had McDonald breakfast and a Chinese yesterday! I'm getting back on plan today. See if I can pull back some damage before weigh in on Wednesday!

@MofO did you have a nice time?

This is my chart!!! It's all over the blood place!!! I keep waking up in the night so my temps are not accurate. Do you think there is much point me continuing???

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I would continue. It looks like your heading for O!

I don't feel too clever today! I've woken with a sore throat and feel like I'm getting cystitis!

Morning ladies:)

Cookie- I find it stressful to temp, but its very helpful when it comes to confirming ovulation. If you're not really happy with it, don't do it. But I suggest you try to do it for a complete cycle and see how it works for you.

MoFo- hope you had a great time!

Buttercup- I know how you feel, I also get upset when we don't dtd in my fertile period. Glad you sorted things out with dh. Just try to relax. I know its easier said than done, but try to spice things up a bit:)

Brunette- hope you O soon hun!

Afm- still waiting for something to happen. I'm currently 10 days post lap and also 10dpo. So af should arrive this week(I'm hoping). I'm so excited to get on to the next cycle!

Thanks ladies. I will keep with it, I'm just not sleeping well at the moment and waking up loads in the night.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you wildchic, hope you don't get to your next cycle. X

Cookie- how I wish! Because I only O on cd21, I'm going to have a bit of a longer cycle. Its so frustrating!

I know all about longer cycles, last cycle O'd at CD 19 and cycle before CD 23. I'm hoping this cycle is no later than CD 19.

Hi ladies, Still no AF. 2 days late... Lots CM creamy kind but more of a brown tinge color so i think AF is on the way :(

Looks like the last 2 temperatures before today were probably wrong! Hoping today is O day!

@Cookie same as me, we've eaten so much rubbish recently! Had McDonald breakfast and a Chinese yesterday! I'm getting back on plan today. See if I can pull back some damage before weigh in on Wednesday!

@MofO did you have a nice time?

yeah we had a pretty good time. family was slightly annoying but we got along and did well together. :)

This is my chart!!! It's all over the blood place!!! I keep waking up in the night so my temps are not accurate. Do you think there is much point me continuing???

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

wow that is all over, but i'd keep going. i think the cycle i got dd mine was all over the place too.

Morning ladies:)

Cookie- I find it stressful to temp, but its very helpful when it comes to confirming ovulation. If you're not really happy with it, don't do it. But I suggest you try to do it for a complete cycle and see how it works for you.

MoFo- hope you had a great time!

Buttercup- I know how you feel, I also get upset when we don't dtd in my fertile period. Glad you sorted things out with dh. Just try to relax. I know its easier said than done, but try to spice things up a bit:)

Brunette- hope you O soon hun!

Afm- still waiting for something to happen. I'm currently 10 days post lap and also 10dpo. So af should arrive this week(I'm hoping). I'm so excited to get on to the next cycle!

hurrah on the 10dpo, and hoping you either get that bfp or af soon to start trying again! :)

Hi ladies, Still no AF. 2 days late... Lots CM creamy kind but more of a brown tinge color so i think AF is on the way :(

have you tested hun? are you cycles usually reg?

afm- cd 12, started opks last night (neg) and got partial ferning this am. so should still be on for cd 15-16 so we have begun EOD bd last night, will hit tuesday, and then again on thursday (and hoping to get a pos that day so we can just do every day for 3 days). just waiting to O now.

@ mofo, Yes they've been regulating back out to 34 days again after pill and was before pill/before had son... i ovulated on the 10th by FF. had +opk 10th/11th and been temping..

16 DPO now, like i said earlier brown tinged cm, but still AF not arrived. Im going to test around 8:30pm tonight after 3-4hour hold. Bought a clear blue digital.

Only update is been having some awful cramping, worse than AF kinda ones!!

I had them when I was pregnant with my son! Could have sworn AF was going to arrive but it never did! Good Luck!

I posted ages ago but looks like it never sent. Have any of you experienced a tender cervix which is slightly painful during :sex: around ovulation? I've never had it before! I'm having some sharp pains in my cervix and cramping too! My boobs are ridiculously sore as well!! My chart makes me think I will ovulate around today?

@ mofo, Yes they've been regulating back out to 34 days again after pill and was before pill/before had son... i ovulated on the 10th by FF. had +opk 10th/11th and been temping..

16 DPO now, like i said earlier brown tinged cm, but still AF not arrived. Im going to test around 8:30pm tonight after 3-4hour hold. Bought a clear blue digital.

Only update is been having some awful cramping, worse than AF kinda ones!!

Looking forward to your test, and hoping it's a nice strong bfp. :) i had super strong and terrible af cramps when i was pg with dd, and af was due that day, it was brutal. never came though :)

I had them when I was pregnant with my son! Could have sworn AF was going to arrive but it never did! Good Luck!

I posted ages ago but looks like it never sent. Have any of you experienced a tender cervix which is slightly painful during :sex: around ovulation? I've never had it before! I'm having some sharp pains in my cervix and cramping too! My boobs are ridiculously sore as well!! My chart makes me think I will ovulate around today?

And maybe you are having o pains!!! i hate those. i get them too. i've had a tiny bit of cramping yesterday so this is def. the week.

i would say you're getting ready to o, esp. with the eggwhite cm, and the temp so low. i really hope it's a shorter cycle for you and this is it. that would be great. are you doing opks? i can't remember, sorry, my mind is mush

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->