Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Thanks mofo im getting excited but really dont want to until test is done!

Yes brunette sounds like O is coming up v.soon! good luck xx

Brunette- you could be O today:) keep on temping, just to confirm!

Jess- good luck hun.

MoFo- good luck for this cycle! Hope you catch that eggie:)

MofO I'm not doing OPKs. It was far too stressful. I'm really hoping my temperature drop means O is going to happen soon. I started taking Vitamin B6 this month. It's meant to balance your hormones and lengthen luteal phase so hopefully that is working!

Jess have you tested yet!? :lol:

I think I might be getting cystitis. :( Whete my cervix is tender it kind if hurts when I have a wee in that same spot in my cervix! Wouldn't be surprised after all the alcohol and sex this weekend!

oh no brunette i'm so sorry!!!

and yeah, opks are annoyingly stressful!!!

Brunette - ouch!! Never had that before, does it go on its own?

Good luck jess, when are you testing?

Well today's temp was 36.40 and yesterday's was 36.10 and the day before 36.90 so I think it's safe to say my temps are erratic!!! Starting to wish I'd bought opks this cycle as I just don't think I'll be able to pinpoint ovulation with temps so all over the place.

Here is my chart today:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Just make sure you :sex: every other day so you don't miss it!

Mine has gone up .2 today. It's to go up .4 within 3 days to confirm O doesn't it? I'm really hoping that yesterday was the day!! I don't think my poor body can cope with much more :sex: daily! :lol:

This is last months chart. I'm just hoping it doesn't dip again tomorrow! I couldn't cope with another long cycle!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1
Yeh hoping my cycle isn't too long either, last cycle I O'd CD 19 was hoping it would be a bit earlier but I've gained some lbs so that could bugger it up...hoping the inositol I'm taking will stop it lengthening my cycle. We are baby dancing every day/every other day, I think I'm a bit away from ovulation yet.

Fingers crossed for you brunette, hopefully this cycle will be much much shorter xx

Cookie- give it time hun. Your temp of today has a white circle, I take it you took it at a different time? Your temps that are lower seem to be right. Give it a few more days. Remember that charting your temps won't tell you when you're going to ovulate, it only confirms that ovulation has taken place.

Brunette- wait 2 more days and see if ff confirms O

Jess- have you tested?

Hi ladies, Well it was negative then AF arrived few hours after! :( Ahh well onto the next month! Looks like im due to O on our holiday away :) Be nice if was BFP from baby making on holiday hehe

:hugs: jess i'm sorry about the bfn

@wildchic how are you feeling?

hope all you ladies are well today, nothing really new here, still neg opk last night, (i will start taking them twice a day tomorrow) and partial ferning this am. but it's getting closer to being full ferning.

that's a good sign, but cp is very low. don't know what to make of that? maybe it's not as low as i think and it's really medium. ugh. this ttc business makes me nuts. I didn't sleep well last night, was up til like 130 just laying there, not even a hint of being tired. so obnoxious.

Jess- sorry the witch got you. Good luck for this cycle!

MoFo- I'm feeling ok, still not much happening though. I get the occasional cramp, but still no af!

Jess- sorry the witch got you. Good luck for this cycle!

MoFo- I'm feeling ok, still not much happening though. I get the occasional cramp, but still no af!

Sorry jess :-( good luck for this cycle!!!

N yes wildchic when is AF due?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"