Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Af is due this friday, but due to the lap, it could take longer:(

All I can do is wait!

Good Luck Wildchic!

I seriously need to get back on the Slimming World wagon! Tonight I've scoffed peanuts and half a pack of chocolate chip hobnobs! I can feel the weight creeping back on, I should not be using TTC as an excuse to be greedy!!

Pretty certain I have cystitis. I've drank a full carton of cranberry juice in the hope that will help! My boobs are really really sore too so definitely think I'm around O time!

Wildchic - I took my temp about 30 mins later than yesterday, I'll make sure I set my alarm...didn't think I needed to but my mini human alarm clock decided to get up later than usual. Will persevere with it.

Jess - really sorry af got you, onto the next cycle hopefully this one will be your cycle.

Brunette - I need to get back on the sw wagon too...being off work with my hubby has made me eat badly, he's a bad influence.

Afm - cM was a bit stretchy earlier, so I'm hoping that I'm heading in the right direction. Hurry up ovulation!!! X

still not really getting any fancy cm ah hell. i'v got the bad cm. i hate this waiting. OPK testing tonight. if darker i'll post a photo for you all so you can help!

Girls just incase any of you are as mad as me and start buying for Christmas in advance, ELC has a 50% sale on until tomorrow!

Thought i might join....currently TTC#2 last month we tried only once due to my husband leaving to work upnorth...and it was a day or two after ovulation, but these past days ive been fertile and weve been working on it every single day and my OD is tomorrow or thursday. Hope this is our month. Good luck to all:kiss:

:winkwink:Ive never charted my temp. At all...i just chart it on ovulation calendar and look out on CM...hope this is everybodys month

Welcome Jalanis:)

Brunette- I understand your frustration! Hope you O soon though!

Afm- still no af and temp is still up! I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to wait a while for af:(

Welcome to the thread jalanis :) good luck this month!
Brunette try not to worry my temps have been nuts this month until I finally oved on cd24, ur not out yet!
Hope u ov soon cookie as a fellow late over I feel ur pain!
Good luck wild chic, hope the lap did the trick :)
Still waiting here. Very windy and have on/off sore boobs and cramping but trying not to read too much into it esp as I'm only 5dpo, 5 days til I test unless AF beats me first. Not sure how long my lp normally is...

Good luck buttercup! It would be really nice if we all got our bfp's!!!

Ckj- how you holding up? Hope you and your baba doing well!

I just looked though the first page and saw that the one of the ladies(think it was the 5th post) is 9 weeks pregnant!

I'm feeling very down now, like everyone else is getting their bfp's, but not me!

Wildchic hang in there!! You've had your lap!! Even if this cycle isn't yours u r totally set for next month!!

I'm good so far Hun thanks, no ms yet (v curious to see if it stays away...that'd b amazing!) but just hoping all is still well without it (can't win can we?!)

Xx

Ckj- I guess not! When do you go for a scan, or have you already?

I'm shattered today! Tristan has started waking up between 6 and 6.30! He hasn't done it for ages.

Hubby and I :sex: last night, I decided to put my mooncup in and sleep with it in! Has anyone done that before?

Brunette- I used soft-cups, not sure if its the same thing, but its actually meant for af?
I used it a few cycles ago and it was lovely, less of a mess! Straight after dtd, I inserted it and left it there until I woke up the next morning.

Can't get a private early scan til 7 weeks so a couple more weeks n then have to find the money :-s determined tho lol xx

Hope the time goes quickly til u can get an early scan CKJ, I got one at 8 weeks with DD and it really helped to reassure me. Not sure we can afford it this time around so i'll have to be a bag of nerves til the 12 week one :wacko:
Brunette, I have a mooncup too and thought of using it after BDing but I read that they don't sit as high as softcups do and are deeper so they don't serve the purpose quite so well. I'm sure it can't hurt though :thumbup:
:hugs: wildchic, how long have u been trying for if u don't mind me asking? I feel a teensy bit jealous of ladies with BFPs already which is really silly of me as we're only on our first full cycle but it's absolutely understandable for those who have been trying for a little while. I'm really hoping this is your cycle :dust:

Buttercup- we've been ntnp for about 8months and actively ttc for 1 year. My last depo shot was October 2011. I only started charting September 2012 and also used opk's.
3 rounds of Clomid and now the lap. So its really getting me down! Round about 2 months after we started ttc, my brother announced that his girlfriend were expecting, I was happy for them, but also felt a lot of hate coz they weren't even trying! Their DD will be 2 months in a week and every time I hold her in my arms, I just wanna cry!

I really hope to see a :bfp: soon! Guess I have to be patient and be great full that I have a beautiful DD.

Sorry for the long post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->