Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

morning ladies, up late today, dd slept a bit.

brunette- i think your temp that you took at the wrong time was wrong, and your cm looks good, i think you are getting ready to o. I think it's a dip before the o and i'm thinking it's coming soon. fx'd it's a shorter cycle!!!!!

afm i'm about to o hopefully tomorrow or the next day, getting minor cramping, ferning is on it's way out, still crummy cm though. cp went up which is good, just waiting. because it jumped so high though i'm thinking i'm going to o tomorrow. taking an opk at noon, and another at 8 pm (regular time) but bding tonight through sunday (if dh can manage) with softcups each night!!!

really hoping we manage.

i have a psychic friend (who told me before i got my pos with dd and told me it was a girl too) who sent me a message yesterday morning telling me she just had the dream that i'm pg, so it should be soon.

hoping she's right and it's this cycle.

It's quiet in here today, is everyone ok?

I've got ridiculously sore boobs today, I've just taken my bra off and omg the pain!!

I normally get sore boobs before my AF is around the corner....but everyones different hope its a good sign.

sorry brunette not much going on for me. just waiting to o. don't think i'm going to get a pos opk, the lines are getting lighter instead of darker. Sooo... yeah. af cramping, but nothing much else going on.

Morning ladies:)

Its 5:30am here and I took my temp at 4:30am(30 minutes earlier) and it was 36.46! Its. Below the coverline, so I'll probably get af later today or 2moro! I can't actually wait for the witch to show so I can start ttc again!

Hope everyone is doing ok today!

Welcome jalanis!!!

Wildchic - hope af doesn't arrive...cos you never know!!!

Ckj - hope morning sickness doesn't kick in.

Brunette - perhaps you are ovulating?

Mofo - hope you o soon!!

Buttercup - hope the 2ww doesn't drag too much, fingers crossed for you.

Afm - had some ewcm last night but wet this morning, if I remember correctly then my stretchy cM comes and goes before I get ewcm all the time so fingers crossed lots of ewcm appears very soon. I feel like I'm heading in the right direction but wouldn't be surprised if o doesn't happen til early next week. We will see! I'm still going with the relaxed approach and still feeling very relaxed, so I'm really glad I didn't buy opks...and I've been tempted a few times. Not really liking this temping milarky...I don't feel like my temps are accurate but I shall persevere with it. Xx

Cookie- don't you just wish you could have a normal cycle where you guaranteed to O on cd14? I would love to have that!!!

I love the way I can tell by my temps that af is going to show! I had brown spotting when I went to the toilet and I know the witch is on her way.

God yes!!! I wouldn't mind waiting for ovulation if I knew that it would arrive at a certain time, I don't even mind it being later than day 14 it's just the not knowing when that it frustrating. Never know when it's going to happen. One good things is because of the estrogen/progesterone cream I use plus the inositol my cycles do seem to be more normal and hopefully o will happen soon.

Oh no so sorry Wildchic, but I know you are eager to start on the next cycle and hopefully having the lap will give you a better chance of getting preggers! Xx

Cookie, I had ewcm quite a few times this cycle and oved on CD24 but hopefully you won't have quite such a long wait. I found the day I actually did O I had a LOT of ewcm compared to the other patches! Payday today so I ordered some inositol on your recommendation :thumbup:
:hugs: So sorry wildchic, it definitely should have been your turn for a BFP but sending you lots of :dust: for this cycle.
Mommy, I got nearly pos OPKs a couple of times last cycle interspersed with definite negs and then my definite pos came out of the blue on CD24 so you're definitely still in with a chance :flower:

finally got some ewcm last night, i was thrilled. still no o detected but i'm certain it's coming now, with cp up where it is

I've had so much EWCM its unreal! I swear I O'd on CD14 but FF said otherwise!

I think I'm going to discard my really high temperature as we didn't go to bed until 1-2 then I was up and down all night to the toilet and actually only slept solidly 5.15-7am and I usually temp around 6-6.30! What do you reckon?

I've had so much EWCM its unreal! I swear I O'd on CD14 but FF said otherwise!

I think I'm going to discard my really high temperature as we didn't go to bed until 1-2 then I was up and down all night to the toilet and actually only slept solidly 5.15-7am and I usually temp around 6-6.30! What do you reckon?

i know when mine look too high for normal i discard them, but usually it doesn't matter, as it'll show up that obviously the temp after is lower so no big deal.

i try not to think too much about my chart and temps, i just mainly use it to tell me i o'd, because the temps for me never mean a damn thing. i can have super high beautiful looking temps and ... nothing. i get af. i know when i was pg my temps were so up and down it was a horrible looking chart. yeah, that's the one that was positive. lol. so i wouldn't worry too much, just use it to show you o'd.

Af got me full force! I'm really looking forward to this cycle, but don't wanna get my hopes up! I better order some opk's!

Awww sorry af got you wildchic. FX for this new cycle. X

Buttercup - that prob happened because us pcos women tend to o late and our bodies try to o but it often doesn't happen so will keep trying until it finally does. I had ewcm CD 8/9 which is unusual, last cycles I only got ewcm in the days running up to o, so hopefully it will be the same this cycle. Good luck with the inositol, I hope it helps you. Xxx

Brunette - well all that ewcm is great, maybe you did o on CD 14! :)

No ewcm yet today, bit disappointed but there's still time. Really would like to o by the end of the weekend. X

:hugs: wildchic that stinks!!!

Cookie i hear you, i just want to o in the next like 2 days, so my cycle won't be too long!

Mofo - hopefully we'll o at a similar time so we can be 2ww buddies :)

Just checked and I've got ewcm so I'm a happy bunny, never knew cervical mucus could make me so happy!!! Lol x

:happydance: hopefully a good sign Cookie!

Fingers crossed MofO! I really hope I get crosshairs soon!

Tristan went the Wacky Warehouse whilst at the childminders today, he hurt his hand on the slide. He's cried on and off since getting home. I've given him some Calpol and Ibuprofen and finally managed to get him into bed. Hubby has felt his hand, moved it etc and it seems fine but if no better by the morning I will take him to the hospital :(

Sounds like a good idea, better to be safe than sorry. Horrible when they get hurt. Hope his hand is ok in the morning. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->