Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I wish you luck cookie1979,

I only take folic acid. I tried taking pregnacare conception, but I'd sometimes skip a day coz I'd forget and besides, it didn't work.

We try anything and everything, won't taking to much things also hinder conception? When I fell pregnant with dd, I was on nothing, no folic acid, definitely no pre-seed and now I keep looking for things online to try and make me fall pregnant quicker. I actually feel like taking a relaxed approach next cycle. No vitamins at all! I think the stress of not getting pregnant, stresses me out, if that makes any sense,lol

Momofone - Are you taking Pregnatude? It contains Inositol and folic acid which has been provid to help ovulation and fertility in PCOS women, in the UK we don't have Pregnatude so I'm going to start taking Inositol and folic acid, bought them today!

No I'm not on clomid, never actually had fertility issues so I dont need it. I took metformin years ago but made my stomach really bad.

I'm not taking pregnatude. I will definitely need to give that a try. I took fertilaid when I was ttc #2 but it didn't work , for me. I am taking vitex, vit D, fish oil, cinnamon, and b complex. I am definitely going to make a trip to the store for inositol. I take folic acid because my husband was born with gastrochesis (intestines on the outside) and folic acid can help prevent those defects.

Spotting looks like its stopping so fingers crossed you girls are right! :)

Hubby has been on call this week, he's been at work more than home. We've managed to get sex in pretty much but today he's having none of it, his head hit the pillow 2 minutes ago and he's already snoring!! I could cry, if I am ovulating today we will miss it!! :( what a bloody day!!

Wildchic - I'm not sure, but I'm only taking vits and think it's worth it if it helps.

Momofone - inositol is definitely worth a try, this website has some info on it...they recommend taking 4g a day, I'm going to be taking 6 capsules a day which will be just under 4g. It's supposed to help with acne, excess hair, irregular cycles and insulin resistance (which I think I have) this website has info on it:

https://www.pcosdietsupport.com/supplements/inositol-and-pcos/

Brunette - that's good news!!!

Still no sign of af!!!

Hubby has been on call this week, he's been at work more than home. We've managed to get sex in pretty much but today he's having none of it, his head hit the pillow 2 minutes ago and he's already snoring!! I could cry, if I am ovulating today we will miss it!! :( what a bloody day!!

If you bd in the last 4/5 days, you should be ok. Sperm lasts for 4/5 days in the cervix, so even if you miss today and maybe dtd yesterday, you can still get preggies. Let's hope this is the case with you. Good luck!

I can't help with the chart as I haven't started temping yet so don't understand them.

15 DPO today and still no sign of af!!! Saving my frer to test with tomorrow, but as of yesterday evening still a bfn on those horrible 10 miu ones.

We :sex: yesterday! I'm guessing ovulation was yesterday? Look at my chart!

It looks like you could have O yesterday, but you gonna have to wait 3 days to confirm. Wait until Sunday/Monday, then ff will give you the cross-hairs.

I thought I O yesterday, with the + opk the day before, but my temp only went up .03 degrees Celsius, so I really don't know what to think.

I hope this is it for both of us. Maybe we can be tww buddies:)

Ooh cookie1979 I can't wait for you update.
Good luck!!!

Thanks! I'll update tomorrow after I've tested. Feeling abit bleurgh today, headaches and nausea...think I'll have a lie down when I get home from work...actually thats not going to happen with a toddler running around. Can't help but get my hopes up that it might mean something...not that I think nausea starts this early, I was about 7 weeks when I started feeling sick with my other pregnancy.

Good Luck! :)

Looks like yesterday was spotting. Had nothing today!

Hubby is finally off call so tonight we are ordering a Dominoes! I'm going to enjoy a glass of Archers and lemonade too I think!

I've been feeling really dizzy on and off this week but today is awful! Hoping that its just the heat!

Good luck Cookie1979!! Praying you get that :bfp: :dust:

Brunette: I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. How many dpo are you?

I think I ovulated yesterday so only 1! :lol: I don't think it's anything to do with TTC, just maybe the heat!

Thanks all, I shall update soon, hopefully will know one way or the other soon. Feeling frustrated now, I feel pregnant but not even getting a faint line. Very annoying. X

Just been catching up on this thread... We have had a busy week iykwim!!!

3dpo today so officially in the 2ww. Good luck to all and looking forward to reading everybody's updates!! Xx

Well ladies, it looks and feels like I actually O today. Dh doesn't wanna dtd and I am so mad at him(scream).

Good night/morning ladies and have a good weekend:)

I think I ovulated yesterday so only 1! :lol: I don't think it's anything to do with TTC, just maybe the heat!

According to opk's and cm I ovulated 2 days ago, but according to my tracker and Fertility friend I ovulated yesterday. So I am either 1 or 2 dpo. YAY for having our 2ww together. :happydance: Are you going to test early?

Looks like that's 3 of us on 2WW together! :) Wildchic I think I ovulated yesterday and my Hubby was too tired to DTD so hoping all the sex beforehand has done the job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->