Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

:happydance: hopefully a good sign Cookie!

Fingers crossed MofO! I really hope I get crosshairs soon!

Tristan went the Wacky Warehouse whilst at the childminders today, he hurt his hand on the slide. He's cried on and off since getting home. I've given him some Calpol and Ibuprofen and finally managed to get him into bed. Hubby has felt his hand, moved it etc and it seems fine but if no better by the morning I will take him to the hospital :(

oh no poor kid!!! (and everytime you write his name i think about how much i love it. i really wish dh loved it too, because it was vetoed first time around :( ) i hope it's better in the am and just bruised or something.

i remember my poor cousin fell off a fence after climbing it to get his ball back. he fell right on his arm. he went in to tell his gram because he was crying and it hurt so bad. So she grabbed it, flailed it about and told him to suck it up. ! He was crying the whole way home, they took him to the hosp and found out it was broken!!! boy did she feel bad. i remember signing the cast. I think it's good he's having periods where he's not crying - that's a really good sign!!

Ladies i need your opinion- took my opk tonight, darkest i've had it this cycle for sure, what do you think? do i consider this positive for this cycle? would be about the right time

Attachments

• 0829032009.jpg
    0829032009.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
I think that looks positive to me, if you do another and its even darker than take that as your surge.

I feel like giving up on temping...my temps are going down not up...this is it:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Definitely positive!

Tristan was up and down all night crying, ended up taking him to hospital this morning. He had an x-ray done and they've put him in a full arm cast :( He's done something to his elbow :(

Brunette poor Tristan!! What a brave kid too bless him! Hope it heals fast n he's feeling better soon!

Brunette- shame man! Hope Tristan's arm heals quick!

Cookie- just try to do the temp thing this cycle. Remember, your temps only confirm O has taken place, so the lower your temp, the better(if that makes any sense). When I started temping, I didn't use opk's and whenever I had a really low temp, I made sure we dtd and most of the time, it was actually when I O'ed. So, be ready to look out for that temp spike soon!

Thanks wildchic! I think ovulation is immanent as I have loads of ewcm! We are bd daily so will keep that up. Fingers cross get a temp spike soon.

Brunette - poor Tristan!! If they keep crying it tends to be something as usually when a little one hurts them self they forget about it quickly. Hope he heals very quickly. Xx

I think that looks positive to me, if you do another and its even darker than take that as your surge.

I feel like giving up on temping...my temps are going down not up...this is it:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

chart does look like you're about to O! that's great! i think i o'd last night but my temp rise wasn't as high as i'd expect, will just have to wait the next two days to see what's up!

MoFo- that is definitely a +opk!!! Get bd-ing:)

lol thanks hun!!! i got on it!!! so far we've dtd sun, mon, skipped tues so he could reload, wed, thurs, and will dtd again tonight and sat if he can keep up.

@brunette i'm so sorry about tristan!!! poor boy! did they say what he did? is it broken?

They said there is some damage to the joint. I guess we will find out more at fracture clinic today!

Looks like I'm headed for another messed up cycle :( Still no confirmation of Ovulation and my fertile signs are disappearing :(

Oh no brunette I hope that's not the case, fingers crossed ovulation happens soon. Hope the damage isn't too bad with Tristan's elbow ..poor little thing. X

Well I woke just before 5am so had to take my temp then as my son tends to wake at 6am, so means my temp isn't accurate as its an hour earlier than usual. Its gone up so will just see what its like tomorrow. X

Add me as a friend on FF Cookie :)

I'm thinking of doing OPKs again next month if it is another shitty cycle this month! Where do you all buy yours?

Morning ladies, i added you both to my friends i hope you don't mind!!!

Brunette praying for your boy, keep us posted!!!

my temps dropped this am instead of rising, but all o signs gone? :shrugs: and i got full ferning. so maybe i'll o today? i can't keep poor dh performing every day for too much longer he's gonna run out of ammo!!

I don't understand my chart either :(

No if course I don't mind!

We took him to fracture clinic this morning, he has blood around the joint in his elbow which could be a sign of small fracture or popped elbow. He has had another pot put back on and we are to go back on 12th September.

Nope I don't think so. He never said he did. If he had been older he would have put a support sling on but because he's so young the put a cast on that's hard at the back and soft at the front so that he can't cause any more damage whilst its healing.

Hmm 8dpo and my temp dipped just below the coverline today. Have a feeling i'm out but guess we'll see what happens in the next few days, at least I hope it'll only be a few. Officially testing on Monday though I cheated yesterday and took a 10miu cheapie, BFN of course!
Hope Tristan is recovering OK brunette :hugs:

Nope I don't think so. He never said he did. If he had been older he would have put a support sling on but because he's so young the put a cast on that's hard at the back and soft at the front so that he can't cause any more damage whilst its healing.

i def don't know anything about human medicine lol

@cupcake- you tested! cheater!!! hang on to your pees! don't poas until at least like 12dpo. when is af due?

nothing new here, just waiting to do my last opk tonight. nervous i'll get an even darker line. or worse, that it'll be negative, and i won't get a confirmed O and i'll have used up all my opks.

Mommyofone, I'm not 100% as my cycles are irregular. Not sure if even 10dpo on Monday is too early. If I get a bfn then I'll wait until 14dpo if I can or if AF hasn't got me by then!

i think thats a good plan. i get so sad watching some people take tests and get bfns from like 8 dpo every. single. day. until they get af. I can't handle that personally. i will maybe test day before af is due, but other than that, i will never be an early tester after getting so depressed when trying for dd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->