Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Tonight's opk. guess we're coming off the surge! i think yesterdays was the true positive. getting on dtd tonight and tomorrow then hopefully we'll get a confirm.

Attachments

• 0831032014.jpg
    0831032014.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
What's your temp like today MofO?

Oooo if I discard Fridays temp and the totally wrong one from the Sunday I get crosshairs. Do you reckon that's correct?

CD13 is the night where I had been up drinking all night, climbed into bed at 2am and was up and down all night, solid sleep 5.15-7am and usually temp at 6-6.30am so discarded. Fridays was taken around 5.50am so earlier than usual!

Looks good to me brunette as its near the end of ur fertile cm, good luck :)
Glad the opks narrowed down ur ov day mommyofone, good luck to u also!
Along with my temp dip yesterday (which has now gone back up) I had really weird lower back cramps. Trying not to get my hopes up though, not long to wait now...

Fingers crossed for you buttercup!

Last month my LP was 11 days which if this is correct would make my cycle 28 days again!

Brunette- Yay for your crosshairs:thumbup:

MoFo- your chart looks like you O today? Hope it is hun so that you and dh can have a break, lol

Buttercup- good luck with testing tomorrow, hope the witch doesnt rear her ugly face:af:

AFM- nothing to report, just going to wait to O. iv'e ordered opk's and i still have 4 cb digi's(hope i'll get a :) this cycle!

GOOD LUCK to all of us this month!!!
:dust:

What's your temp like today MofO?

Oooo if I discard Fridays temp and the totally wrong one from the Sunday I get crosshairs. Do you reckon that's correct?

CD13 is the night where I had been up drinking all night, climbed into bed at 2am and was up and down all night, solid sleep 5.15-7am and usually temp at 6-6.30am so discarded. Fridays was taken around 5.50am so earlier than usual!

Went up this am ! thankfully, poor dh. we were so tired last night, i actually said to him, ok, lets do this, make it quick LOL! very sexy :haha:

i think your chart looks good hun!!! and i agree about the discarded temp. i don't know why i find it so hard to discard them.

Looks good to me brunette as its near the end of ur fertile cm, good luck :)
Glad the opks narrowed down ur ov day mommyofone, good luck to u also!
Along with my temp dip yesterday (which has now gone back up) I had really weird lower back cramps. Trying not to get my hopes up though, not long to wait now...

ohhhh i had lower back pain with dd!!! from o through til like second tri lol!!! fx'd for you!!!!

did you test???? so excited.

Brunette- Yay for your crosshairs:thumbup:

MoFo- your chart looks like you O today? Hope it is hun so that you and dh can have a break, lol

Buttercup- good luck with testing tomorrow, hope the witch doesnt rear her ugly face:af:

AFM- nothing to report, just going to wait to O. iv'e ordered opk's and i still have 4 cb digi's(hope i'll get a :) this cycle!

GOOD LUCK to all of us this month!!!
:dust:

Yup i think so wildchic!!! really hoping to take a break lol!!!!

when about will you be O'ing? fx'd for you!!!

afm, temp finally went up this am, i woke an hour before my alarm at 4- instead of 5.... but the temp was alreadly 97.7 so i think htat's good. looking at the temp adjuster it said i'd be about 97.9 if i woke at 5, so i'm happy. glad to give dh a break as he said i've sucked him dry :haha:

but we bd'd from saturday of last weekend- took off tuesday to recoop- then wed- through last night! so, we better have caught that egg! good lord!

Good Luck MofO!

This is what FF says about mine. Really hoping its a good thing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies, back from my sister in laws wedding...it was good, first civil partnership I've ever been to...was like a normal wedding. All their family and friends were there, nice that they are all so supportive.

Yay to ovulating mofo!!!

Good luck buttercup!

Ok here is my chart, yesterday's temp was taken an hour earlier than normal, should I discard it? I did buy some opks as a back up, negative yesterday but positive this morning but I don't think yesterdays wee was concentrated enough so wonder if I'd held it in whether I would gave got a positive. The line was very pale so maybe not.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

we didn't manage to bd yesterday due to hubby being too intoxicated after the wedding...free bar and the guys got carried away. Did it the 2 days before and will again tonight although might be too late. A bit annoyed that we didn't get to bd yesterday but with the wedding and our son sharing a room with us it didn't happen. Hopefully the 2 days before will have done the trick. X

Cookie- your charts looks good! Hope that the 2 days before done the trick for you hun!

It seems that most of you are in the tww:( I'm still at the beginning of my cycle, cd4! Wish thhe days can just fly past! I'm in no mood for waiting, lol.

I wouldn't discard yesterday's as its following the same pattern. I think and someone please correct me if I'm wrong but if it goes up again tomorrow you'll get crosshairs?

Brunette- I think you're covered! A high is good!

Good luck:)

Thanks ladies! What are cross hairs? Ovulation? What day would ovulation likely be? Xx

Cookie- crosshairs are the red lines on a chart that shows that ovulation has occurred.

Brunette- if you took your temp at a different time, leaving it like it is should be ok. If your temp goes up again 2moro, your crosshairs should stay the same.

Cookie- your charts looks good! Hope that the 2 days before done the trick for you hun!

It seems that most of you are in the tww:( I'm still at the beginning of my cycle, cd4! Wish thhe days can just fly past! I'm in no mood for waiting, lol.

oh hun thinking of you!! you'll catch up soon enough, AND you will get your bfp! :) besides, someone is always chasing someone with their cycles. Usually i'm the odd one out! so i know how it feels.

Hey ladies, back from my sister in laws wedding...it was good, first civil partnership I've ever been to...was like a normal wedding. All their family and friends were there, nice that they are all so supportive.

Yay to ovulating mofo!!!

Good luck buttercup!

Ok here is my chart, yesterday's temp was taken an hour earlier than normal, should I discard it? I did buy some opks as a back up, negative yesterday but positive this morning but I don't think yesterdays wee was concentrated enough so wonder if I'd held it in whether I would gave got a positive. The line was very pale so maybe not.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

we didn't manage to bd yesterday due to hubby being too intoxicated after the wedding...free bar and the guys got carried away. Did it the 2 days before and will again tonight although might be too late. A bit annoyed that we didn't get to bd yesterday but with the wedding and our son sharing a room with us it didn't happen. Hopefully the 2 days before will have done the trick. X

lol to being too intoxicated, i wouldn't change my temp yet, it would probably go up rather than down anyway, it's probably just fine.

Thanks ladies! What are cross hairs? Ovulation? What day would ovulation likely be? Xx

Cross hairs do show ovulation. the vertical line shows your O day. ANd the horizontal is your coverline. They say if you have 18 temps above your coverline temp- then you are most likely pregnant. but who waits for 18 temps?

Ok thanks mofo! Slowly getting my head round it. :)

I understand! it's alot to take in. And even after the first pregnancy and now on cycle 3, i still second guess everything. it's crazy. i don't think it's something i'll ever completely get.

Can I get some advice please, woke at 2am then a little while later needed a wee so got up, by the time I got back to sleep must have been gone 2.30am as had trouble going back to sleep. Then woke just before 5am ( hour earlier than I usually take my temp) and was less than 3 hours solid sleep and my temp was KO lower than the last 2 days. Went back to sleep and woke just after 6am took temp again and it was higher than the past 2 days. .which temp do i use? First or second? Prob neither are very accurate due to not having 3 hours solid sleep. Xx

I would say neither are accurate so not sure. I haven't been charting long so still don't know the ins and outs of how it works.

AFM my temperature has gone up again today so pretty sure I did ovulate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->