Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

TMI Alert - I checked cervix and CM this morning and I had LOADS of creamy CM. I've just been to the toilet an hour later, wiped and thought it felt wetter so looked at the tissue and I had loads of EWCM type, jelly, yellowy stuff! I then checked inside and had loads of creamy looking EWCM accompanied by light back cramps!! I had EWCM after O last month but not when I wiped!

Currently sat eating pineapple with the core. Meant to be good 1DPO-5DPO for implantation so worth a shot! My mouth hurts though! :lol:

Cookie- if it were me, I'd put in the first one, but like brunette said 'neither are accurate', but it would be crappy if you didn't get to put a temp in so close to ovulation coz you may not get the crosshairs to confirm. Put in the first temp and put the time you took it. Or you could try the temp adjuster site to get an estimate?

Brunette- yay for a teemp rise:) Hope this is your month!

Yeh maybe use the adjuster! https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Brunette- I don't know much about the cm thing coz I never get ewcm, but I've read that its a good thing! Hope the pineapple core works. I've never tried it though, maybe I'll give it a go this cycle.

Af is so to say gone, just a bit of spotting. Now the wait starts to the big 'O'. Hoping time flies!

Thanks ladies!! This is so confusing!! Thanks for the link brunette, I adjusted my temp and this is what my chart looks like now:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm confused though, took an opk and its almost positive and I have ewcm, but my chart says I ovulated cd 15 but I took an opk on CD 14 and didn't get a positive...ok didn't really hold it in but was a pale line. So don't know what to think. What do you ladies think?

Thanks for your help. So gutted that we didn't get to bd on CD 14, but did on 12 and 13 if u did o on CD 15 then I hope those days are enough. X

Hi ladies sorry been MIA...

Nothing much with updates, CD8 today, Looks like due to ovulate right on my birthday this month!! Or possibly day before if O is CD19 again....
This AF was longer & a lot harsher than usual... Heres to temping, charting & everything else!! :thumbup:

Cookie, it does look to me CD15 for O, is that the temp you changed??

Im CD 15 and as far as I know from OPK's haven't even come close to ovulating yet :( Just get faint lines every time no matter what time of day I test.

Also a lil upset that my mum thinks I shouldn't be having such a small age gap but It's what me and DH have always planned and we want to get all the nappies and sleepless nights out the way and many other reasons for having a small age gap.

Feeling sad today :(

Its not upto anyone else. If you and Hubby both want a small ages gap then that's all that matters! My Mum wants us to wait and our son is 3 next month! :lol: We haven't told family we are TTC and only close friends know.

Yeah people always seem to have an opinion about it. If you leave a large age gap they say they will be too far apart and not get on. If you leave a small one your 'crazy' lol. Can't win!!

Also panicking about what if I don't ovulate at all! This was so much easier when I got pregnant by accident lol.

Have you come of contraception?

Just a quick question as I'm curious. I found out I was pregnant with my son 17th February 2010 at 11 days late. Nothing showed before. I then had a scan on 25th March making me 9weeks 5 days which I think would have made me 4week 4 days when I found out. Is that late to find out or did I ovulate later?

We were using condoms. Then I went on cerazette for a month but it did not agree with me. Then left it another few months and I went on yasmin for 2 months. Came off it and have my withdrawl bleed which leaves me on CD15 today.

I think I do ovulate late. With my son I missed my period (was on microgynon) and I did test after test. All negative. It wasn't till I think I was 7 days late that I got a positive test. A REALLY faint positive. Took ages after that to get a dark one.

The doctor did say at the time I might ovulate late. Like a week before my period rather than 2 weeks so maybe it's the same this time around?

Even when I went for a scan at what I thought I was 8 weeks...they told me I was 5 weeks!! so I have no idea what my ovulation does lol

I didn't ovulate until CD36 last cycle!

You could ovulate late. Are you temping?

Tested today (10dpo) but bfn. Going to try and hold out until 14dpo if I can/if AF doesn't get me first! I hate this limbo though, cd34 and I just want to get my next cycle started if this one isn't meant to be...

I didn't ovulate until CD36 last cycle!

You could ovulate late. Are you temping?

Not temping yet. As it's my first month I thought I'd just use OPK's to get an idea of when I ovulate. If I don't get pregnant within 6 months I might start temping.

I have no patience!!

Lots of baby dust to all :)

Can I get some advice please, woke at 2am then a little while later needed a wee so got up, by the time I got back to sleep must have been gone 2.30am as had trouble going back to sleep. Then woke just before 5am ( hour earlier than I usually take my temp) and was less than 3 hours solid sleep and my temp was KO lower than the last 2 days. Went back to sleep and woke just after 6am took temp again and it was higher than the past 2 days. .which temp do i use? First or second? Prob neither are very accurate due to not having 3 hours solid sleep. Xx

well, for me, i would use the first, and see what tomorrow's temp holds. Then if it didn't seem right, i'd discard it. so it'll just connect yesterday and tomorrows. and if you got a positive opk, you better just in case dtd tonight. i would. doesn't hurt.

Brunette- I don't know much about the cm thing coz I never get ewcm, but I've read that its a good thing! Hope the pineapple core works. I've never tried it though, maybe I'll give it a go this cycle.

Af is so to say gone, just a bit of spotting. Now the wait starts to the big 'O'. Hoping time flies!

so jealous of your short af!!! woo hoo for it being over!!!

Thanks ladies!! This is so confusing!! Thanks for the link brunette, I adjusted my temp and this is what my chart looks like now:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm confused though, took an opk and its almost positive and I have ewcm, but my chart says I ovulated cd 15 but I took an opk on CD 14 and didn't get a positive...ok didn't really hold it in but was a pale line. So don't know what to think. What do you ladies think?

Thanks for your help. So gutted that we didn't get to bd on CD 14, but did on 12 and 13 if u did o on CD 15 then I hope those days are enough. X

dtd tonight then if you got the pos opk!!!! just in case!

Im CD 15 and as far as I know from OPK's haven't even come close to ovulating yet :( Just get faint lines every time no matter what time of day I test.

Also a lil upset that my mum thinks I shouldn't be having such a small age gap but It's what me and DH have always planned and we want to get all the nappies and sleepless nights out the way and many other reasons for having a small age gap.

Feeling sad today :(

Why did you tell her?! i know my mom doesn't think i should have anymore, but i don't care lol.

Just because were so close I guess. She lives close by and has my son on the days I work and she's always been a great nan to him.

She just worried I won't cope. But, If I can handle one lively child I know I can handle two! My DH is VERY hands on as well so I'm lucky in that respect too.

I wish I hadn't said anything to her now lol

Unexpected - my friend is pregnant and her mum was a bit funny about it at first but she soon came round to the idea, I'm sure your mum will too. I haven't told our family we are trying, and I don't plan to. I suspect my mother in law would have something to say about it but it's no one else's business.

Buttercup - it's still early, try and hold out with the testing as bfns are so disheartening.

Well first of all I adjusted the temp using the link that brunette gave but it put ovulation at CD 15 which I know isn't right so I've put it to the original temp and I no longer have crosshairs and its also decided that 5am is my normal time to temp so need to set my alarm for 5am, I expect ovulation tomorrow (that's my guess) so will make sure we dtd today and tomorrow. Going to nip out and get opks as I want to double check I'm having a surge. Xx

Just because were so close I guess. She lives close by and has my son on the days I work and she's always been a great nan to him.

She just worried I won't cope. But, If I can handle one lively child I know I can handle two! My DH is VERY hands on as well so I'm lucky in that respect too.

I wish I hadn't said anything to her now lol

My mother was very unsupportive my entire first pregnancy. and she's very anti-babysitting. and my dh is not very hands on. so, it's going to be just me really. And if i can do it, pssssssh you've got it covered.

Unexpected - my friend is pregnant and her mum was a bit funny about it at first but she soon came round to the idea, I'm sure your mum will too. I haven't told our family we are trying, and I don't plan to. I suspect my mother in law would have something to say about it but it's no one else's business.

Buttercup - it's still early, try and hold out with the testing as bfns are so disheartening.

Well first of all I adjusted the temp using the link that brunette gave but it put ovulation at CD 15 which I know isn't right so I've put it to the original temp and I no longer have crosshairs and its also decided that 5am is my normal time to temp so need to set my alarm for 5am, I expect ovulation tomorrow (that's my guess) so will make sure we dtd today and tomorrow. Going to nip out and get opks as I want to double check I'm having a surge. Xx

You can change your time- tell ff what is your normal wake time, and just do it then, no reason to change it because of what it says. i change mine as needed. like last cycle i was up at 6. but now, i try to temp at 5 when dh's alarm goes off so i changed it in ff.

Thanks guys you've made me feel better :) me and dh are so excited we have so much love to give

She was so excited my first pregnancy but her and my dad are quite against me getting pregnant again soon. I just let what people thing bother me a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->