Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Unexpected- I know a lot of ladies who's moms are against the having kids, but when the baby comes, they sing a different tune. At the end of the day, its your decision and if you prefer a close age gap, then go for it! Personally, I would've loved a close age gap for the same reason as you, but I had health issues at the time of dd and it was a bit much for me to handle the one, let alone ttc another so soon. Unlike you, my dh is not very hands on with babies, so having a baby now for us, would be perfect! Because he works better with an older child, he's perfect with dd now!

MoFo- my af is usually 3 days and spotting the 4th day. I am lucky, considering some ladies have af for a whole week! I would cry if I had it that long!

Morning Girls,

Bit quiet in here, how is everyone?

Not much to report here other than really sore boobs!

On a mum note, I told my mum yesterday! She'd guessed n clearly wanted me to tell her rather than her to ask! I thought she'd b stressed and worried n she was just really excited! Totally took me by surprise so she might come round to the idea Hun!

Unexpected my mum and dad were really shocked when I got pg with dd (as was I) and didn't really seem excited til she arrived but they love her now of course. I'm not sure how they'll react this time, hopefully better! Oh's family will all be excited for sure, his mum has been hinting about #2 for ages lol!
11dpo here n managed not to test today! Having cramping though and feel like AF is on her way...

Ckj- glad you still with us hun, coz a lot of ladies leave when they get their bfp. How you holding up? Nice to hear your mom's excited. My mom would be happy too, coz I always chat to her about ttc, she always gives me good advice.

Buttercup- I've read a lot of ladies having af cramps and still get their bfp's! You're not out yet! Fx for you!

Brunette- sore boobs are a good sign, but again, I've read that its also caused by the progesterone. Hope its a good sign for you!!!

Afm- nothing much going on. Cd6 and waiting! I've been extremely moody today with dh and dd:( I feel so bad now:(
Guess its just one of those days

I feel so stressed now, positive opk today, lots of ewcm yesterday and today (the most I've had this cycle) my cp is soft, high and open but I dont think my temps look like I will ovulate today/tomorrow, what do you think? Im starting to wish I'd never started this temping thing, cos they are all over the place!! Once again this mornings temp was not after 3 hours of solid sleep due to my son waking after 3am, I think I fell asleep getting on for 3.30am and then woke at 5.45am.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

opinions please!! xxxx

Cookie- it seems you have very irregular sleeping pattern and that will definitely make your temps erratic. If its not working for you, then don't do it. Temping is just a good way of confirming ovulation has taken place, which I find very helpful because I hardly get any ewcm and I can never tell with my cp! So temping works for me. If you feel more comfortable with using opk's and checking cp, then stick to that. You shouldn't be adding more stress to yourself by trying to figure out your temps. Stick to what works best for you.

Sometimes you can have several patches of ewcm during your cycle and still not have O'ed. Ff takes all data into consideration, temps, cp, cm, etc. So, temp for a few more days and see if ff gives you the crosshairs.

Hope I'm making sense? I hope you did or you ovulate soon! I know how frustrating it is! Good luck and baby dust:)

:dust:

Thanks wildchic! Im easily stressed as you can tell.

I just seem to have irregular temps even when I'm sleeping ok, and they change quite dramatically. I dont believe I have ovulated yet, I think I'm either ovulating today but most likely thinking tomorrow.

Yeh I started getting ewcm cd 8, now at cd 19 I've got tons, and had loads yesterday too. I guess I just hoped it would be easier than it is but I haven't slept well in a while (im so flippin tired) and not only am I not getting the solid 3 hours sleep on some of the days, I'm also waking at different times. My chart does not look like any chart I've seen, my temps are so up and down and by quite alot. Just not sure I can rely on it.

I've come this far so I want to at least continue for a couple more days. I guess I'm just worried that if it doesn't show ovulation then it means I'm not ovulating!!!! x

Unexpected- I know a lot of ladies who's moms are against the having kids, but when the baby comes, they sing a different tune. At the end of the day, its your decision and if you prefer a close age gap, then go for it! Personally, I would've loved a close age gap for the same reason as you, but I had health issues at the time of dd and it was a bit much for me to handle the one, let alone ttc another so soon. Unlike you, my dh is not very hands on with babies, so having a baby now for us, would be perfect! Because he works better with an older child, he's perfect with dd now!

MoFo- my af is usually 3 days and spotting the 4th day. I am lucky, considering some ladies have af for a whole week! I would cry if I had it that long!

yeah i'm one of those ladies. is always about 7 days. :(

Morning Girls,

Bit quiet in here, how is everyone?

Not much to report here other than really sore boobs!

nothing much! got my ff confirm, 3dpo today.

I feel so stressed now, positive opk today, lots of ewcm yesterday and today (the most I've had this cycle) my cp is soft, high and open but I dont think my temps look like I will ovulate today/tomorrow, what do you think? Im starting to wish I'd never started this temping thing, cos they are all over the place!! Once again this mornings temp was not after 3 hours of solid sleep due to my son waking after 3am, I think I fell asleep getting on for 3.30am and then woke at 5.45am.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

opinions please!! xxxx

don't worry about it. just temp, the only reason for it is to confirm O. the temps really don't mean much else. mine was EVERYWHERE when i had dd, up and down and up and down and didn't mean a thing :)

HA when i told my mom i was pg, she told me i gave her indigestion. she proceeded to tell me my entire pregnancy how fat i was, and WHY did i do this? 'ha bet you're think this may not have been such a good idea afterall' i couldn't tell her i loved being pregnant. she was awful. and when i told her the name, she told me i could change it up until like the day i gave birth. she hates the name. but, i don't care! once dd got here, she dotes on her and loves her so much. its great.

Mofo - such a shame your mum was like that, I hope she will be abit more supportive when you get pregnant with number 2.

I've just inputted my temps into ovufriend as I heard its totally free and it analyses your cycle abit more, anyway it seems to think I ovulated on Saturday. Now the strange thing is I did get a positive opk first thing Saturday morning, so I thought if Id held my wee in I might have got a positive on Friday, but I didn't have much ewcm and since then my ewcm has increased and I got a positive opk this morning. So now expecting ovulation tomorrow, but abit thrown by ovufriend pinpointing ovulation for Saturday...plus the fact that I've had 2 positive opks in 4 days...never had that before.

Cookie- I've just started using ovufriend as well and so far, I think its a bit better than ff and the fact that its free:) I thought there would be some trial version, but it didn't mention anything about that!
I entered last cycles temps in and ovufriend put O on cd20 whereas ff put it on cd21 and I know I O'ed on cd20. So I think that ovufriend is a bit more accurate, idk, but I like it so far!

Yeh I like it too, I think I'll use both. Im very confused by the 2 positive opks, I thought that it was a false positive on Saturday as I used the first wee of the day and I know you arent supposed to. Im not sure if its my PCOS making things weird. I still dont feel like ovulation has happened so Im going to assume it hasn't and make sure we bd tonight aswell. I think the hubby is starting to feel like a work horse bless him!!! lol

I've had more of a look and its tentative ovulation, so its not 100%...I'll keep on going with it and see what it says. I think its my increase in ewcm which is making it tentative, it says "Presence of fertile cervical mucus on 1st day after ovulation may decrease the reliability of occurrence of ovulation".

Im sure I read that ovufriend are working on an app, so if that does come out I'll probably ditch ff completely. xx

Ouvfriend is best. I mentioned it a while ago, also use ouvline but dont reallylike that one now...

this after AF before O stage is SO boring!! I keep forgetting to temp too :/

Jess- I know what you mean! I'm at cd6 now and the wait is killing me, I just wish O can hurry up already! I don't actually forget to temp, I think its become second nature to me now, lol.
I'm having mild cramps in my right ovary, not sure if it means anything.

AFM - I've had cramping all day, mainly to the left which I think is the side I ovulated and I have lower back pain too. My boobs are really sore as well, especially behind the nipple! I feel like AF will start any minute and she's not due until the 9th or 13th going off my old 28 or 32 day cycle!

Cookie I'd just keep going. You may eventually get a pattern!

I agree AF to O really drags! :lol:

Thanks wildchic!

I'm ok, bit anxious as this time round I'm getting v bad cramps (seemingly at same time each eve?!) but have started some nausea which is a good! No bleeding or anything but of course just want bubs to stick n be healthy!!

Good luck everyone!!! Confirming Ov is such a pain cookie!! N waiting after is equally horrid...quite glad this is the last time I intend to do it all haha!!

Xx

Just trying out Ovufriend. It gave me the same ov day as ff but I like the analysis tools so i'll probably use it next cycle if I need to. So ready to either get my bfp or move onto my next cycle now, the tww sucks!
Glad your pregnancy is going well CKJ, are you still planning on having an early scan?
All sounds promising brunette, fc!
Cookie, I wonder if it's possible to get a long surge or something? I'm sure I remember reading in another thread about a lady who got 2 pos opks. Fc you caught/catch the egg this month anyway :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->