Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Well the witch got me just now but I'm feeling ok about it, ready to get this next cycle on the road and make a June/july baby :)

CKJ - glad your pregnancy is going well, I know how worrying it is in the early days. Hopefully the weeks will fly by!!

Brunette - Ive had a few dreams like that.

Buttercup - Sorry af got you, I hope this next cycle is your cycle.

Well this is my chart, had a very positive opk yesterday...do you think its possible that I'll have ovulation confirmed for today/yesterday? I worry because of my erratic temps (have a few quite high ones) that my O wont be confirmed. I don't believe I ovulated Saturday.

https://ovufriend.com/thumb/7eaed353b5219acb080bb90a1287a737.png

I personally discard any temperatures that I think are really wrong! If I put my really high one back in my crosshairs disappear but I know 99% that that one is really wrong!

If I discarded any temps I thought were wrong I think I'd have to discard loads of them. I think I'll just stick with it as it is. Yesterday and today is the first time I've had temps that have stayed up, usually it goes up and then back down.

That's a good sign. I think on FF it's got to stay up for 3 days and be 0.4degrees higher to confirm O!

Well i actually remembered to temp this morn!

What thermometers does everyone use? Mine takes ages to give me the temp and i usually wake by Jacob crying so hate waiting for temp to bleep before going to him! :(

I know I don't temp 100% accurately but even with a fair few randoms I still got crosshairs this cycle, opk helped to confirm though so I'm glad I used both methods as cm is too unreliable for me. I had a couple of false alarms earlier in my cycle before my actual ov day 24, fc ur ov is confirmed soon cookie!
Jess I use a babymad one from amazon, was one of the cheapest I think. Seems ok so far!

I think AF is due either 9th or 13th. My cycles used to be 28-32 days before having my son.

LP was 11 days last month I think so AF probably due 9th? Does that sound right or have I worked LP out wrong? Thanks in advance!

If your lp was 11 days you might need to try and lengthen it...I think you can take a supplement to help. X

Ah yes that's the one, couldn't remember what it was called. Might lengthen it a bit then. X

i use ff and ovufriend and i think countdowntopregnancy too. lol i have 3 charts.

nothing really to report on my side, 4dpo, thinking about not stressing about temping as much, because i don't think they're very high, so if i wake up, yeah i'll temp, but if not, i'm not going to worry about it, because i know in my heart they don't really mean much, and i got my confirmed o. and my cp is low firm and closed.

ovufriend hasn't given me any points, but i'm also not symptom spotting if i can manage. 10 days til testing if i test when af is due.

Buttercup- sorry the witch got you hun. Hope this cycle you'll get your :bfp:

Brunette- on which cd did you ovulate last cycle? I think I've read that your lp can change from cycle to cycle, not sure if that's right though!

Afm- cd7 here and nothing much going on! I decided not to take the EPO, as it doesn't do much to my cm! I usually take 1000mg a day, is that right?

Baby Dust to us all
:dust:

Brunette- I had a look at your chart now and you do have a 11 day lp, but that's if ff got your ovulation day right.

I hope the b6 lengthens your lp.

Wildchic - I was taking epo but after a while of getting headaches I thought hang on I think I'm getting them on the days I take it, so I stopped and haven't had a headache since. So apparently epo doesn't agree with me. I read that some people take more than 1000mg but I took a 1000mg.

How long should your LP be? Looks like mine was 11 days last cycle too. I know I oved late when I got pregnant with DD though as she was conceived on CD26 at the very earliest so i'd hazard a guess my LP would have been similar then.
Just thinking about when to start OPKs this cycle. Last one was 35 days and I oved on CD24 but my cycles aren't a regular length. Always at least 30 days though so i'm thinking of testing from CD14, does that sound OK or should I start a bit earlier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->