Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

CD 17...ovulation tests got slightly darker almost matching test line then went back to pale nothing :/ but nowhere near the exact same colour or darker.

It's making me sad thinking I won't ovulate and that I'll be out this month :(

I know it can be expected after stopping BC

No not temping. OPK's were the most I wanted to stress out because I tend to get obsessive over stuff lol.

We have BD pretty much every day or every other day so far this cycle.

It's weird I just want to know I ovulated so I can get excited. I don't want to get excited for nothing if I haven't ovulated and be testing etc

Is that weird? lol

Nope not at all. I stressed so much last month about OPKs that I stopped! I prefer temping because you get confirmation of O. It's definitely not for everyone though

Buttercup- if you have irregular cycles and ranges from 30-34 days, I'd say cd14 would be the right time to start! My cycles are similar to yours and I also want to start doing opk's from cd14, but because I had the lap, I've read some ladies go on to have a 28 day cycle after the lap, so I may just start on cd13.

Cookie- thanks hun! I never got headaches with the epo, it actually helped a lot with af cramps! And I'm happy to say that after the lap, af cramps were history! I had no cramps whatsoever when I had af!

Afm-cd8 and just over a week left to the big 'O'. I should get my opk's tomorrow and can't wait to start testing away:)

We need to start seeing some bfp's!!!

Unexpected - I read that some people have to test twice a day otherwise they can miss the surge. Opks were stressing me out too, so started temping but that's stressed me out big time too. Can't win.

Yes we def needs some more bfps.

Ok so put this morning's temp into ff and it says I ovulated Monday but I don't think that is right, I think more likely Tuesday and ovufriend is still a tentative line on Saturday. My temps are up and staying up and whether it was Sat, Mon, Tue or even Wed then I'm pretty much covered. I'm going to assume I O'd on Tue. I've had some inaccurate temps so it's my fault that o isn't accurate. Feel confident that I O'd as since I started taking my temp they have never stayed up, but now they are. Next cycle if I do decide to temp then I will take my temp vaginally to see if it's more accurate. X

MoFo- I know you use the saliva microscope. Any ideas if this means anything? I'm on cd8 and I used my saliva of this morning, didn't eat, drink or brush my teeth. Does it look like partial ferns???

Attachments

• CD8..jpg
    CD8..jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
  • CD8.jpg
    CD8.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
This is my chart...do you think its possible that ovulation was Tuesday rather than Monday? My positive opk was Tuesday.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Cookie- if you only did the opk on Tuesday, could you maybe just have a long surge? I've read that some woman have 2-3 days of a +opk and usually you'd ovulate 12-36 hours after the 1st +opk. It looks like you could've ovulated on friday(that being your lowest temp! But it could be that you did O on Monday.
With that said, I'm sure you're covered! Hope you get a :bfp:

Thanks wild. I took opks on Monday and it was almost positive, the line was slightly lighter than the control line, but was very close, but Tuesday there was no mistaking it as the test line was much much darker than the control line, I took another yesterday and it was the same as Tuesday.

One thing I have noticed is that the last few days my temps have been alot less erratic, even with interrupted sleep. Maybe I did O on Monday, although think its a bit strange that I didn't get a positive opk until the day after. I'm covered though for most days so fingers crossed.

XXX

Oh well that will teach me, I thought I wonder if my chart would still pinpoint ovulation as Monday if my temp had gone down slightly (was really pointless) so changed it to see and it changed it to a dotted line, changed it back to my original temp and its still got the dotted line. It obviously thinks something funny is going on.

Oh well!! Oops!

CD 17...ovulation tests got slightly darker almost matching test line then went back to pale nothing :/ but nowhere near the exact same colour or darker.

It's making me sad thinking I won't ovulate and that I'll be out this month :(

I know it can be expected after stopping BC

Is this the first month off BC? All depends when you test, how long you hold urine etc. FX you caught it though, id BD incase x

Cookie- if you only did the opk on Tuesday, could you maybe just have a long surge? I've read that some woman have 2-3 days of a +opk and usually you'd ovulate 12-36 hours after the 1st +opk. It looks like you could've ovulated on friday(that being your lowest temp! But it could be that you did O on Monday.
With that said, I'm sure you're covered! Hope you get a :bfp:
Yeah true, first month i got 3 +OPK and previous two cycles have been 2 +OPK also. x

Thanks wild. I took opks on Monday and it was almost positive, the line was slightly lighter than the control line, but was very close, but Tuesday there was no mistaking it as the test line was much much darker than the control line, I took another yesterday and it was the same as Tuesday.

One thing I have noticed is that the last few days my temps have been alot less erratic, even with interrupted sleep. Maybe I did O on Monday, although think its a bit strange that I didn't get a positive opk until the day after. I'm covered though for most days so fingers crossed.

XXX

Maybe you did O but in the evening? what time did you test? If it was morning you could of O evening time. FX anyway! xx

Nothing new either, still waiting for O to come up. Aprox 8 days time now...We go away Monday too for a week so il miss been on here! lol

Where are you going on holiday? We had a call yesterday about a cheap deal to the canary islands and another similar place, sounded good but I thought if I fall pregnant now I'd be quite pregnant by the time we want to go away and I wouldn't want to go abroad while pregnant. We haven't been abroad since 2009, I really would like to at some point.

I took the opk early evening on Monday...maybe it did peak later that evening, but then again if it did the ovulation would have occurred a min of 12 hours after. I think its my inaccurate temps that are causing issues. Todays temp was not accurate either, I usually sleep with my mouth shut but woke up with my gob wide open lol, which I would think would make my temp lower than usual, and also I hadn't had the solid 3 hours sleep due to my son waking at about 3.30am and I take my temp at 6am as thats when I get up for work. I do feel quite confident that I ovulated, but I think my inaccurate temps have thrown a spanner in the works.

Where are you going on holiday? We had a call yesterday about a cheap deal to the canary islands and another similar place, sounded good but I thought if I fall pregnant now I'd be quite pregnant by the time we want to go away and I wouldn't want to go abroad while pregnant. We haven't been abroad since 2009, I really would like to at some point.

I took the opk early evening on Monday...maybe it did peak later that evening, but then again if it did the ovulation would have occurred a min of 12 hours after. I think its my inaccurate temps that are causing issues. Todays temp was not accurate either, I usually sleep with my mouth shut but woke up with my gob wide open lol, which I would think would make my temp lower than usual, and also I hadn't had the solid 3 hours sleep due to my son waking at about 3.30am and I take my temp at 6am as thats when I get up for work. I do feel quite confident that I ovulated, but I think my inaccurate temps have thrown a spanner in the works.

Butlins. Cant wait! We did want to go abroad but with having knee surgery this year i didnt know how id of been. So we could of gone! ahh well lol.

Yeah sounds like it then. My temps are so messed up, only managed 2 this cycle so far :/

Maybe try taking your temp when you wake up at 3:30?

Yeh I might do, its not every night that I get woken at that time, he's usually good at sleeping through. To be honest I've had inaccuraces throughout my chart due to different reasons, so not feeling good about my chart in that respect but at the same time fairly confident that I O'd. I'll try a chart next month vaginally and hopefully my sons sleeping and my sleeping will be abit better. xx

Your temperature on Tuesday is in a clear circle, did you take it at a different time? I'd maybe tomorrow if your temperature goes up again discard Tuesday and see what it does :)

Mondays is a clear circle, it was taken at 4.45am so way earlier than the rest, maybe I should discard that one. I'll wait and see what tomorrows temp is like but might face that Im not going to get a clear o date due to inaccurate temps. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->