Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Haha thank you for reminding me. I wish I didn't have so many of these IC lol. I should get my husband to lock them away until Wednesday.

I just keep reading about everyone getting BFP's at 8/9dpo...but I looked on

this chart is interesting https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9

Tells you the percentage of people that get positives on which day past ovulation. So on 9dpo 50 percent get a positive and 50 percent get a false negative if that makes sense

Hope everyone is ok :)

Glad you had a nice holiday Jess! sounds fun!

Mofo thanks for the kick up the butt reminder. Need to stop stressing myself out.

Haha thank you for reminding me. I wish I didn't have so many of these IC lol. I should get my husband to lock them away until Wednesday.

I just keep reading about everyone getting BFP's at 8/9dpo...but I looked on

this chart is interesting https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9

Tells you the percentage of people that get positives on which day past ovulation. So on 9dpo 50 percent get a positive and 50 percent get a false negative if that makes sense

Hope everyone is ok :)

Glad you had a nice holiday Jess! sounds fun!

Mofo thanks for the kick up the butt reminder. Need to stop stressing myself out.

It was great thanks. x

Oh that website is interesting!! FX for you x

:hi: Jess :) I'm at the beginning of my cycle CD7 so waiting to ovulate.

Cookie how is your little man?

Not great, nightmare night... his oxygen levels kept dropping but he didn't want a oxygen mask on so they taped on the nose prong oxygen thingy and he was hysterical for 2 hours. This was in the middle of the night, finally persuaded him to wear the mask but in total I couldn't have got more than 2 hours sleep. I was so close to losing it, just wanted them to leave him alone which is silly cos he needed it. He might well have to stay in tonight aswell. :(

Jess- glad you had a great time:)

Cookie- hope your LO is doing ok! Please update.

Unexpected- I always go to that sight when I get a bfn, lol. It makes me feel a lot better to know that its still early to test at 9dpo!

Afm- I have a bit of a temp rise today, but I'm still thinking that I'm having an anovulatory cycle. I'm on cd19 today and have this heavy feeling down in my uterus area.
I'm feeling really down today, had a chat with dh and he feels that this is the end of the road for us. He feels that if nothing this cycle, we should just leave it and go with the 'If it happens, it happens'. He also wants me to stop temping and using opk's as he says its stressing me out.
It will be 2 years next month since my last depo shot and I've done everything possible to get pregnant:(
It took my sister about 2 years after she left the depo to conceive her ds, so I'm hoping it'll be the same for me. Argh, I just don't know anymore! Maybe some time off from ttc will do me good.

Sorry for the long post girls, I just needed to get it out. With all that's been said, I'll still be hopeful for this cycle and pray that this will be it!

Cookie, poor little man! He's only young so probably doesn't understand what the mask is for. What have the hospital said it is?

Wildchic, I have heard that it can take a long time after the depo, fingers crossed this is your cycle! I found dropping the OPKs made it a hell of a lot less stressful, we now BD every - every other day from after AF leaves until O is confirmed. If you get another high temp tomorrow that will confirm O won't it? I thought my long cycle was going to be anovulatory but eventually ovulated on CD36. Do you take any supplements?

AFM - Got rid of yesterday's temperature and starting properly today. I have a lot of EWCM already so hoping I will O on time this month!

Brunette- I'm not taking anything. Just tried to do a natural cycle this time and everything is just messed up! I've got pains which I usually get around O, but they are less painful than usual. I O'ed late last cycle due to the stress of dh's S/A and the lap, so maybe my body is just adjusting to O on cd20, idk.
If I get a temp rise 2moro, it may or may not confirm ovulation. I think that with the pains I had yesterday, I 'could' have ovulated yesterday, which means I'd have to wait until Wednesday to see if O is confirmed.

I think I'll try dtd every other day from next cycle.

Brunette- yay for the ewcm! Its great that you're always getting it and that so early in your cycle

Fingers crossed for you!

I started Vitamin B6 after my messed up cycle. That seem to help :)

Still negative. Read that FRER pick up pregnancy at 10dpo like 80% of the time so I think I'm out.

I've promised myself and my husband not to test again till Friday if my period doesn't come on the Wednesday. Can't do this to myself. BFN's are the worst.

Oh Hun it's still early. Hannah who got hers on this group had negative at 11DPO and positive on 15DPO.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I have such respect for people that go through years of waiting. I don't think I could do it. I feel impatient after 1 month.

Thank you!!! I know it's not the end of the world but I think it's always dissapointing lol

cookie your poor boy!!!! thinking of you and sending all the prayers, well wishes i can !!!!

:hi: Jess :) I'm at the beginning of my cycle CD7 so waiting to ovulate.

Cookie how is your little man?
Know how boring that is! i dont O until cd19/20 so a long wait! x

Not great, nightmare night... his oxygen levels kept dropping but he didn't want a oxygen mask on so they taped on the nose prong oxygen thingy and he was hysterical for 2 hours. This was in the middle of the night, finally persuaded him to wear the mask but in total I couldn't have got more than 2 hours sleep. I was so close to losing it, just wanted them to leave him alone which is silly cos he needed it. He might well have to stay in tonight aswell. :(
Aww no your poor boy!!i know how awful it is when they dont want something doing but need it :( Hope hes better soon xx

Jess- glad you had a great time:)
Afm- I have a bit of a temp rise today, but I'm still thinking that I'm having an anovulatory cycle. I'm on cd19 today and have this heavy feeling down in my uterus area.
I'm feeling really down today, had a chat with dh and he feels that this is the end of the road for us. He feels that if nothing this cycle, we should just leave it and go with the 'If it happens, it happens'. He also wants me to stop temping and using opk's as he says its stressing me out.
It will be 2 years next month since my last depo shot and I've done everything possible to get pregnant:(
It took my sister about 2 years after she left the depo to conceive her ds, so I'm hoping it'll be the same for me. Argh, I just don't know anymore! Maybe some time off from ttc will do me good.

Sorry for the long post girls, I just needed to get it out. With all that's been said, I'll still be hopeful for this cycle and pray that this will be it!

I did thanks!

Aww sorry its taking so long, its just not fair! :flower:

AFM - Got rid of yesterday's temperature and starting properly today. I have a lot of EWCM already so hoping I will O on time this month!
Yay for EWCM. I got +OPK day after!

Still negative. Read that FRER pick up pregnancy at 10dpo like 80% of the time so I think I'm out.

I've promised myself and my husband not to test again till Friday if my period doesn't come on the Wednesday. Can't do this to myself. BFN's are the worst.

I know its hard but just try to ignore it, like your waiting to O. Helps time go faster. Hate seeing bfn too :hugs:

Now will you look at this
I thought, well it won't hurt doing 1 last test as I had kept my wee in for about 2 hours when I got home from fetching dd from school, it was about 3:30pm
I used a cheapie and when I saw 2 lines, I thought 'NO WAYS' and grabbed a cb digi and what do you know, a smiley face:)

I'm so happy! I immediatly sent dh a bbm and his reply was 'YAY', lol

My only problem is, when do/did I ovulate? I'm so confused now!

Attachments

• 3+opk's.jpg
    3+opk's.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Smiley%20Face.jpg
    Smiley%20Face.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Yay wildchic!!! U should ovulate anywhere in the next 12-60hrs but 12-24 is most usual! Just keep bd'ing for the next 3days or so to cover yourself xx

Thanx ckj:)
Nice that you still hanging around! How's the pregnancy going so far, you used to the idea yet?

I don't think we'll be able to bd for the next 3 days, we already bd'ed saturday, sunday and we plan to dtd tonight and again 2moro. We'll just have to make a plan, lol.

Gotta see how u ladies r doing!! I'm keeping fingers crossed for u all! I'm ok, got my private 8week scan TOMORROW!! Not til 4.30 but I'm dying to check all is well etc n then I can get excited :) feeling pretty crappy at mo but that's prob a good sign! Xx

Quick update: still in hospital, they wouldn't let him leave so we are surrounded by screaming children...wish they'd let us go home. Addison is somehow sleeping through it but I've got no chance. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->