Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I'm sat at the bottom of my stairs crying. My friend was saying today that her period is late. She missed 2 pills. I told her to get a test on the way home. She's just text and its positive. I NEED to get pregnant soon. I can't go to work and watch a pregnancy progress that close :cry:

Brunette - :hugs: Sorry to hear your feeling so down. I know how hard it is hearing someone else's good news when your struggling for your own. I can completely understand how you would dread watching her preg progress so close when you want it so badly. I felt the same way when my oldest childhood friend called me and told me she was expecting. She texts me questions and updates on how things are going all the time because this is her first and I have a 3 year old. Each time is like a knife in the gut, but she tries her best to be sensitive because she knows I'm having a hard time TTC. Still, sometimes when I see her name pop up in my phone I get a sick feeling, I'm so happy for her and want to be there for her to celebrate and give advice, but it still feels crappy. All we can do is stay hopeful and believe it will be our turn soon. I'll be thinking of You.

Cookie, so glad to hear you guys are home. I know it must have been really stressful, hospitals are ANYTHING but restful and relaxing. I'm sorry you had such a big let down, I've heard IC's do this so many times, and I can relate to believing an evap is a positive and then getting a neg. Still, your not totally out yet so keeping Fingers X'd that you'll still get your BFP this cycle.

Unexpected- Your really not quite out yet, you could just be a late BFP'er, especially if you are a late o'er or have long cycles. It's not over till the red witch gets you.

BabyDust to everyone, this thread is going to be on my radar and hoping to see some happy updates soon.

Brunette- look at it this way, if you get your bfp this cycle, the 2 of you can be bump buddies. Its a real downer though, since she wasn't even trying to get pregnant. I know how it feels hun, but chin up, it will happen for you!

Thanks girls. My eyes hurt from crying. I can't cope much longer :(

You changed your profile pic and that's exactly what you should do! Think positive, it will happen. I always look at it this way, everything happens for a reason and maybe now was just not a good time for it to happen.

I'm not a believer of things like that unfortunately! Ill stop with the self pity now! How are you?

Brunette- its not self pity, we all going through this and this is why we have these forums, to discuss these things.

I'm doing ok, I guess. Hoping the tww will just pass by quick!

Brunette, sorry you're feeling down about things. I've been in your friends place kinda (I didn't miss any pills though!) and i'm sure she wouldn't want to hurt you, fc it will be your turn very soon :hugs:
Cookie, sounds scary :( Hope Addison is on the mend now poor little man!
Wildchic I bet that was a nice surprise :) Hope it turns into a bfp for you!
Afm i'm back from the wilds of Wales! We had a great time away and I think Nancy enjoyed herself too, she's 21 months in a couple of days and her speech has come on so much since we've been away I can almost have a little conversation with her now :cloud9: As far as TTC goes i'm on CD14 and waiting to ov. Started my OPKs today and had ewcm yesterday and today but putting it down to pcos trickery as my temp is pretty stable and I don't think I ov this early so just waiting for now...

bb i'm so sorry!!!!! it'll happen soon!!!! i'm sure of it!

ladies you don't mind me sticking around and routing for you do you even if i decide to not ttc anymore? i sure hope not!

Of course not MofO!

Buttercup glad you had a nice break :)

AFM I've woken up and still have that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and I could cry at any moment. This really sucks :( I am dreading going to work tomorrow. The girls at work know we are TTC so are probably going to be pitying me without realising :cry: I feel like such a failure. I'm only 25. I should just be able to look at my husband and get pregnant! :(

Brunette- you are still young and its only the second month since you left the bcp. Give it time hun.

Brunette- I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better! But I know how you must be feeling and its not a nice feeling.
We're here for you if you feel you want to rant and I'm sure all the ladies will agree with me on that!
I actually feel better chatting to complete strangers than people I know coz they don't judge me!
Hope you feel better soon hun*hugs*

Mofo- you're more than welcome to stay hun:)

Buttercup- glad you had a nice break:)

I think the thing that's bothering me most is work. They knew we are TTC and someone who wasn't has gotten pregnant before me. I'm not up for a pity party! :( I guess I will be spending most dinners out and about alone instead of the staff room!

Thanks Aidansmama xxx

Mofo - I'm 14 dpo so not early, have a longer lp so should arrive Friday.

Brunette - Sorry you are feeling bad, I hope you feel better soon.

Afm - temp went down a little this morning, feel like I'm getting ill and my hubby is quite poorly, think he's got flu or something similar and spent yesterday evening being sick. Addison is coughing more than ever, spent my night sitting him upright, making sure he was propped up and giving him his inhaler so lots of interrupted sleep. Supposed to take him back to the hospital if he gets worse, I don't know whether the coughing means he's worse. I'm supposed to be working from home today so hopefully will be able to concentrate. Not having a good week!!! X

Cookie- do you rub something on Addison's back/chest? When my dd was about 3, she always had a bad cough and chest. I use to iron some campher blocks on a cloth and sew it to her vest. It smells strong, but it really helped!

Brunette- I don't think you should make it obvious about how you feel. Just carry on as per normal. But that's just me, idk

Wildchic I'd never make it obvious because that's not fair, I'm really happy for her I honestly am but I'm not a strong person emotionally and I don't think I can cope with baby talk when I want it so bad. Ill make excuse to go out. Say I need bits in town etc.

Cookie, sorry your all feeling so bad. I find Karvol seems to work in the bedroom and a jug of water. You can get Karvol plug ins that are really good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->