Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Ah guys I'm trying so hard not to get excited

Got cramps, sore boobs, loadsa bumps on my nipples, CM, vivid dreams, tiredness, stuffy nose...but I know this could be because I'm noticing these things more and they happen normally.

So hard not to get hopes up. I know it's only my first month but I can't help it. I feel obsessed already!

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday! I'm watching X factor after a nice big meal. That's another thing I can't stop eating.

FX for you! Just waiting for a Chinese to arrive, enjoying a glass of wine and watching x-factor!

Sounds similar to my symptoms unexpected - I've got really sore boobs, I'm sure they are bigger, they don't fit into the bra I've got on! Lol lots of creamy cm, cramps and funny taste in my mouth.... I hope I get my bfp soon! Xx

Enjoy your Chinese Brunette...we had a mixture of food as I need to defrost the freezer tomorrow so using up the food we have in there...boring xx

Very jealous of your chinese Brunette! I had a quiche! had a weird craving for it lol.

Liked the x factor tonight! really liked the girl who last auditioned when she was 14

Cookie...let's hope we get our bfp's in the next couple of days :)

I didn't even know about ferning. I think it's really interesting! Our bodies are amazing.

Your being really brave about it MofO. I hope next month you get your sticky bean xx

thanks hun. i think i may decide to just stick to one baby. i freak out, worry, stress about everything. going to SERIOUSLY talk to dh tonight (if i can find the guts) and tell him maybe, maybe we're done.

Mofo- I tested yesterday, last night and today and no ferning! The pic I up loaded was all I got! I'm not going to test anymore, just gonna wait it out.
We are bd-ing enough, so I'm hoping it will be enough!

Unexpected- yes, our bodies are amazing, though I wish I never knew what I know now about ttc. I think it would have made the process a lot less stressful!

what do you wish you didn't know? and that's great about the no more ferning, hoping you o'd!

FX for you! Just waiting for a Chinese to arrive, enjoying a glass of wine and watching x-factor!

so envious of your meal! oh my gosh!

Sounds similar to my symptoms unexpected - I've got really sore boobs, I'm sure they are bigger, they don't fit into the bra I've got on! Lol lots of creamy cm, cramps and funny taste in my mouth.... I hope I get my bfp soon! Xx

Enjoy your Chinese Brunette...we had a mixture of food as I need to defrost the freezer tomorrow so using up the food we have in there...boring xx

don't use the frer yet cookie, it's much less sensitive than your other tests.

Mofo - yeh I'm going to wait. Hope you are doing ok. Xxx

Afm - well took another ic when I got up, another faint line - haven't bothered taking a pic and won't until I have something more than a faint line on an ic. Yesterday with fmu I wasn't really sure I could see a line, smu I definitely could and today with fmu I have a line although it's very pale. So hoping it's an improvement. X

Mofo- its the temping and trying to figure out when ovulation is! I think it would have been a lot less stressful for me if I didn't know all this!

Cookie + Unexpected- good luck ladies:)

Afm- I don't think I ovulated yesterday:( My temp was 36.30 yesterday and today 36.34 which is not a big jump like I usually get! I'm feeling really down about my temp today, think I'll stock up on chocolates today, I need it!

Is there not a chance that you could have had a smaller temp rise with ovulation? Fx for you.

Well I have a very wheezy boy, he had his inhaler less than 2 hours ago and he's sounding bad already...I hope we aren't going to end up with a trip to the hospital again. X

Could it not gradually rise over the next 2 days though Wildchic? I'm still learning with this charting malarkey!

Unexpected and Cookie good luck!

MofO maybe just take a break from TTC and then see how you feel? It's a big decision having another child.

AFM - AF is lasting longer this month. I suppose that's a good thing though! It used to only be 1-2 days and really light. Looks like its finally on its way out now so took my first temperature of the cycle this morning. I've taken it slightly later than usually but it's really high!

Thanks, we're off to the hospital in a min as he's not going an hour between inhalers and he should be able to go 4, probably needs a nebuliser and steroids!!! I hope this isn't going to be a regular thing now he's started preschool. X

Cookie- shame man, poor boy! Hope he gets better soon. I hate trips to the hospital coz I always feel so helpless!

Brunette- glad af is almost done!

It could be that I'm having a slow rise, but I'm just not convinced that I ovulated yet. I'm still having a bit of twinges today, so I really don't know.

Mofo - yeh I'm going to wait. Hope you are doing ok. Xxx

Afm - well took another ic when I got up, another faint line - haven't bothered taking a pic and won't until I have something more than a faint line on an ic. Yesterday with fmu I wasn't really sure I could see a line, smu I definitely could and today with fmu I have a line although it's very pale. So hoping it's an improvement. X

it's def. an improvement if you're getting a line with fmu :)

Mofo- its the temping and trying to figure out when ovulation is! I think it would have been a lot less stressful for me if I didn't know all this!

Cookie + Unexpected- good luck ladies:)

Afm- I don't think I ovulated yesterday:( My temp was 36.30 yesterday and today 36.34 which is not a big jump like I usually get! I'm feeling really down about my temp today, think I'll stock up on chocolates today, I need it!

could just be a slow rise this month hun :)

Could it not gradually rise over the next 2 days though Wildchic? I'm still learning with this charting malarkey!

Unexpected and Cookie good luck!

MofO maybe just take a break from TTC and then see how you feel? It's a big decision having another child.

AFM - AF is lasting longer this month. I suppose that's a good thing though! It used to only be 1-2 days and really light. Looks like its finally on its way out now so took my first temperature of the cycle this morning. I've taken it slightly later than usually but it's really high!

we are 'thinking about it" we really don't know. we could go either. pros and cons to both having another and not. so very very hard to decide. hope af is gone for you soon hun!!

Thanks, we're off to the hospital in a min as he's not going an hour between inhalers and he should be able to go 4, probably needs a nebuliser and steroids!!! I hope this isn't going to be a regular thing now he's started preschool. X

oh no! please keep us posted cookie!!!! thinking of him!!!!!!

Hey ladies, quick update... he's been admitted to the ward and now waiting for another doctor to see him. They won't let him go home til he can go 4 hours between inhalers... an hour and a half so far. Hope we get to leave this evening. X

O no. Bless him! I really hope he feels better soon. FX he can go home tonight.

Cookie, hope your lil boy gets well soon! x

Tested 9dpo...I think I'm out. BFN. Hardly feel many symptoms other than sore boobs today. Just don't think this is it. There is always next month!

Hi ladies hows everyone doing?? Where you at in cycles? :flower:

Oh no cookie not nice having little ones ill / in hospital!! Hope hes ok & home soon xx

Had a fab holiday, Home safe and sound. But bloody freezing!! lol..
As per usual the bed was awful for BD'ing! :blush: Even turning over to sleep it was a squeaker :dohh:

It was my birthday yesterday, & i think i also ovulated then too! :) I got +OPK 12th, 13th, 14th, but only eggwhite cm 12th, 13th as cm was changing to creamy on 14th :/ so possibly O on the 13th! x

Oh cookie hope ur son is better soon!!! Best wishes xx

Hey ladies, quick update... he's been admitted to the ward and now waiting for another doctor to see him. They won't let him go home til he can go 4 hours between inhalers... an hour and a half so far. Hope we get to leave this evening. X

hoping he's better soon and you can go home!!!! poor kid!!! :(

Cookie, hope your lil boy gets well soon! x

Tested 9dpo...I think I'm out. BFN. Hardly feel many symptoms other than sore boobs today. Just don't think this is it. There is always next month!

would you stop testing?! lol! you're too early!!!! most times people don't get a bfp til after 12dpo! i'm gonna mentally slap your hand if you reach for that pee stick again before 12dpo!

Hi ladies hows everyone doing?? Where you at in cycles? :flower:

Oh no cookie not nice having little ones ill / in hospital!! Hope hes ok & home soon xx

Had a fab holiday, Home safe and sound. But bloody freezing!! lol..
As per usual the bed was awful for BD'ing! :blush: Even turning over to sleep it was a squeaker :dohh:

It was my birthday yesterday, & i think i also ovulated then too! :) I got +OPK 12th, 13th, 14th, but only eggwhite cm 12th, 13th as cm was changing to creamy on 14th :/ so possibly O on the 13th! x

glad you had a nice holiday hun! sounds lovely!!!

afm, had our 'talk' last night. yeah. so, we still have NO idea if we should have another or not. kind of thinking one is enough, but then the idea of her cuddling a sibling gets my heart. them running down the stairs christmas morning together, sharing toys, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->