Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Yay Wildchic that's awesome! :happydance:

Cookie I'm sorry your still in there :( How is Addison?

AFM - Not much to report. Still waiting. I organised for my friend to come and cut my hair last night, my best friend was here too and they both talked me into cutting my middle of my back hair to above my shoulders! I'm in shock :lol: I don't know if I like it!

Brunette- thanx hun:)
I always hate cutting my hair because of not liking the style. Then it sort of grows on me, then I'll be in love with it.

Cookie- how is Addison doing today? Hope he's feeling better!

Afm- ovulation is here:) and I can feel it! I'm in agony! Don't know if I'll be able to dtd tonight! Dh is so happy that I got a smiley face(so am I), we're just hoping it will turn into a bfp!

Hey ladies, we are finally home...he's much better but we are both very tired.

Just took an ic and I could barely see a line...was feeling quite confident about this cycle but now don't know what to think. Haven't been able to take my temp so no idea what's going on with that. Boobs are still very very sore and I swear they are bigger...they are busting out of my bras. Will try and get a decent test today but if not will tomorrow. Not feeling too confident anymore.

Hope you are all OK will have a read through the posts later when I get abit of time xxx

Cookie- glad to read you guys are home. Is addison feeling better that they sent him home? I hope so.
And you not out yet! When is af due?

Yes he's loads better, they needed to make sure he can go 4 hours between his inhalers, he's also been on steroids and had a few nebulisers too.

I'm 13 dpo, I have a slightly longer lp so it's not due til Friday. X

Yay for +OPK wildchic :happydance:

Gotta see how u ladies r doing!! I'm keeping fingers crossed for u all! I'm ok, got my private 8week scan TOMORROW!! Not til 4.30 but I'm dying to check all is well etc n then I can get excited :) feeling pretty crappy at mo but that's prob a good sign! Xx
How exciting!!! xx

Yay Wildchic that's awesome! :happydance:

Cookie I'm sorry your still in there :( How is Addison?

AFM - Not much to report. Still waiting. I organised for my friend to come and cut my hair last night, my best friend was here too and they both talked me into cutting my middle of my back hair to above my shoulders! I'm in shock :lol: I don't know if I like it!
wow thats big decision!! You got pictures?

Yes he's loads better, they needed to make sure he can go 4 hours between his inhalers, he's also been on steroids and had a few nebulisers too.

I'm 13 dpo, I have a slightly longer lp so it's not due til Friday. X
Good luck testing cookie. && im glad Addison is home, get some much needed rest xx

AFM- Temp higher today, FF gave me the crosshair and im now 3 DPO. Meaning ovulation was on my birthday :happydance:

Jess- thanx hun:)
Let's hope your birthday brought you some luck and that you'll get a late birthday gift:)

Just popped out and got a superdrug test which are 10mlu and very reliable...at least that's what I've read...it was negative. So I must have a dodgy batch of IC's to give me that many evaps. So gutted, really thought this was my month. :(

Just popped out and got a superdrug test which are 10mlu and very reliable...at least that's what I've read...it was negative. So I must have a dodgy batch of IC's to give me that many evaps. So gutted, really thought this was my month. :(

:( not out until AF comes x :hugs:

Aww cookie, sorry you got a bfn. But like I said earlier, you're not out yet! I've read of some women getting late bfp's. Brunette got her bfp 11 days late, so you definitely still in!

I know but those damn lines on the IC's made me think that this was it, really thought I'd see a line...am so gutted!!! Well one thing I do know I DEFINITELY will not be testing with IC's again!!!

The cheapie tests are just EVIL! Both pregnancy and ovulation ones! That's probably why they're called 'cheapies'!
They give you false hope! Damn cheapies!

Hi ladies - i hope you mind if i chip in. so very sorry those stupid IC gave you a confusing result Cookie1979...but as the other ladies said it could still be your month.

i have a 4 year old who is starting school this week and have been trying for another since Jan 2011 so nearly 3 years now :(

My test results are ok, well at least they are ok for my age!! I often think i might have done it by now if we had more sex but 3 times around ovulation is about all we manage...a mixture of having a child already [who likes to go to sleep in our bed then once he is put down reappears around 5am] and the joy of sex having long gone with all the stress and upset of TTC.

Anyhow, i wanted to add my bit on IC...i recently had a month where i very nearly missed my ovulation because it was never picked up by the IC....i did locate a smiley face CB one and just caught the end of the surge but after that i will not rely on them again but maybe use as a backup.

I thought I had a really faint positive last night but totally negative today 12dpo. I can feel AF on her way. Really bad cramps :( ARG!

Also glad your out of hospital Cookie. FX'd you get your positive and

YAY for ovulation Wildchic :)

brunette - I bet your hair looks lovely!!!

hi Bylthe!!

Your not out yet Cookie. I have weird cycles they are like 30 days and I ovulate late around day 19...so I'm 12dpo but due for my period tommorow.

I didn't get a very faint positive till 7 days late on my period last time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->