Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Thank you :)

I O'd on CD16 last month so hopefully will be a little earlier! I don't use OPKs as they tend to stress me out so just :sex: as often as we can until O is confirmed by FF!

BB - I dont use OPK's either. I was expecting a later O this month and we actually only BD'ed on what Fertility Friend marked as my O day. It was just a bad time and we couldn't work it out to get in more than that with a 3 year old and hubby working 12 hour swing shifts. I had planned on O being about a week or so later than it was, which would have given us more opportunities to get BD'ing. Still a chance, especially if I O'd later in the day or if it was actually a day after FF is showing. We'll see what happens.

Buttercup- I'd say today is probably OV day, or maybe tomorrow, but your definitely in the target range. :winkwink:

I O'ed earlier than I expected this cycle too, and BB looks like she's gearing up to O like a week sooner than last cycle. Maybe it's a good omen, I sure hope so! Let's see some BFP's in a few weeks ladies! Baby Dust!!

It's a full moon tomorrow isn't it? That's meant to be good for conceiving!

I just checked and yep, it's definitely a full moon tomorrow! I've also heard it's good for conception and for matters surrounding fertility.:thumbup: I thought I was one of the only people who considered stuff like that.

CATCH THAT EGG!!! :)

cookie soooooo glad addison is hope! i hope the worst is behind you. poor kid, so young to be on steroids. i HATE steroids and what they do to kids!

Eurgh what is going on with my temperatures! They are meant to go down not up! My CM and Cervix has changed for the worst too! :(

OH was also in and out of hospital and on steroids as a kid for his asthma but he did grow out of it and now doesn't suffer at all so hopefully your Addison will be the same cookie, so hard when they're ill and its out of your control. Hope the meds help him out.

Brunette - maybe you'll have a temp dip in a few days or so.

Buttercup - yeh I hope he grows out of it within a few years, I didn't grow out of mine til I was around 20, but then i didn't develop it as young as Addison has, he was just under 2 the first time it happened. I think the wheezing bothers me more than it bothers him, and he loves hospital...said he wants to live there forever. Lol

Well didn't manage to take my temp this morning, my alarm was supposed to go off at 4am as I have to give Addison his inhaler 4 hourly...but it didn't go off and woke up at 5.20am, realised the time and jumped out of bed. Shame cos with my af being due tomorrow it would have been interesting to see what was going on with it but never mind. Still got creamy cm.

I have a question - when working out your lp do you count to the day your af arrives so for instance if it arrives at 16 dpo do you class yourself as having a 16 day lp or do you class it as a 15 day lp as the day af arrives is CD 1 of the next cycle? Anyone know? X

Brunette - maybe you'll have a temp dip in a few days or so.

Buttercup - yeh I hope he grows out of it within a few years, I didn't grow out of mine til I was around 20, but then i didn't develop it as young as Addison has, he was just under 2 the first time it happened. I think the wheezing bothers me more than it bothers him, and he loves hospital...said he wants to live there forever. Lol

Well didn't manage to take my temp this morning, my alarm was supposed to go off at 4am as I have to give Addison his inhaler 4 hourly...but it didn't go off and woke up at 5.20am, realised the time and jumped out of bed. Shame cos with my af being due tomorrow it would have been interesting to see what was going on with it but never mind. Still got creamy cm.

I have a question - when working out your lp do you count to the day your af arrives so for instance if it arrives at 16 dpo do you class yourself as having a 16 day lp or do you class it as a 15 day lp as the day af arrives is CD 1 of the next cycle? Anyone know? X

It would be 15. As if you look on ff when af arrives say cd35 your last cycle was
ctually 34 days as af is day 1 of a new cycle. Xx

AFM. Temp drop but think that's due to waking just over a hour before temping :( would you use that bbt adjuster or leave it how it is? X

My period has arrived!!! Wasn't expecting it til tomorrow so was quite surprised. Oh well, onto the next cycle. X

Cookie- if af arrives at 16dpo, then you will have a 15 day lp and you would consider that as cd1.
I completely forgot, I had asthma as a baby and I was always at the doctor. I grew out of it at about 6 years old. So it will clear up cookie.

Afm- cd22 and my temps are still quite low. I posted a thread asking if anyone had ever gotten a false + on a digi! I had O pains and all, how is it possible that my temps haven't gone up yet???

That means my lp this cycle was 14 days and my cycle length was 34 days which is good for me and its been keeping to that since I started TTC...I had some very long cycles previous to that so I'm happy with 34 days xx

Cookie- yip! A 14 day lp is perfect:)

Omw! I just had some ewcm! Maybe the cb digi was wrong and I have yet 2 ovulate! Will have to do a opk later today and will definitely dtd tonight!

Temp rise wasn't very significant today, fc I actually did ov! I'm worrying now that my surge was a false alarm and I could still be due to ov. Think I'll continue with opks for now just in case and bd today and tomorrow. I had ov pains and lots of ewcm along with my pos opk though so hopefully my temp rises more tomorrow and I get crosshairs soon...
Eta I know pcos can give false pos opks but I only got one positive last cycle and I'm certain it was correct. Hmm!

Cookie mine are now 34/35 day cycles too. Sucks having longer ones :/

Ok il leave my temp. Hopefully tomorrow it will go back up high again! X

Think I might have solved the temp problem, bbt battery just died! Hopefully I can pick another one up today.

2days late and I got the faintest positive on a first response...others can see it but I'm crapping myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->