Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Unexpected- oh hun, sorry this is happening. *Hugs*
Maybe you should go to the doc and find out what's happening.

Thanks everyone

Still fx'd for you all and I will still be trying along with you guys

Spoke to NHS direct who said to rest as its too early to see or do anything if it is a miscarriage. If it gets worse bleeding or cramping to go in. I'm just going to wait and see. I feel like in my heart it was a chemical.

So sorry unexpected we posted at the same time n I didn't see your post :-(

So sorry unexpected, sending you big hugs. If its a chemical then yeh you just have to wait it out. xxx

Wildchic - Hope you have ovulated. xx

Was feeling abit poorly when I woke up but feeling abit better now, my son's temp was over 39 this morning, but with some calpol its gone right down and the cough has lessened. I took him to see the doctor and she wants me to give him a steroid inhaler twice daily from now on, and to up the dose for the next 2 weeks. He's sleeping at the moment. Just can't wait for him to be well again, the poor poppet has not had a good week...neither have I for that matter. Going to relax today!! Could do with a nap myself actually. xx

unexpected i'm so very sorry hun, that's terrible. :( thinking of you.

bb i'm so sorry you're having such a rough time!!!

cookie, i'm so glad he's doing a bit better! poor kid. def. relax this weekend.

afm i'm SUPER busy this weekend, so hoping i can keep up with you ladies. hoping everyone has a lovely weekend!

Thanks guys. Bleeding more heavily now feels like a really bad AF so I think it was probably a chemical/very early miscarriage. I am devastated but I'm going to keep trying

Unexpected - My heart is really hurting for you. I'm sure it's been traumatic. The best thing you can do is take it easy and just take care of yourself for now. It seems like you are grieving this with grace, and I applaud your strength. Know that we are here for you.:hugs:

Cookie- Glad his cough seems less now. Poor little guy (and poor mum too, I know it's been rough lately) Good that he's getting some rest, you need to do the same. I really hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Hopefully this weekend gives you guys time to recharge and that next week starts off on a lighter note.

Afm, 6 dpo with a little spotting this AM. My temps are still 'up' I guess, a slight dip but still above the coverline, so we'll see. Feeling a bit gassy and bloated, and boobs are a little tender/sore/heavy feeling.

Damn. Bumming SO hard right now. :witch: just showed up with some SERIOUS bleeding, and after only a 6 or 7 day luteal phase. I really didnt think that's where this cycle was heading:nope:

oh hun i'm so sorry! that's a short lp too isn't it? are they usually that short?

oh hun i'm so sorry! that's a short lp too isn't it? are they usually that short?

It's quite short. I really just started temping consistently the past couple of months, but I have been tracking dates and CM and any spotting and I'd say No, they are usually not that short. My cycles are crazy irregular though, and I've had midcycle bleeding a good bit in the past 6 months.

I'm going to start some b6 and maybe some vitex. Also, I'm going to see the GP in a few weeks for a smear and to have my thyroid checked, so I'm going to talk to her about the new developments of my cycle. I don't have infertility coverage so not ready to go to a RE yet and pay out of pocket. My GP does smears and pg tests and such (like I said) but I'm probably going to go need to see an actual OBGYN. It's been over a year and still not pregnant, and with the craziness in my cycle it's probably beyond my GP's comfort level.

I'm so sorry the witch arrived early aidensmama, hope the supplements help u out next cycle and you're able to see an ob gyn at some point soon.
Afm I'm still waiting on another day or so of temp rises to confirm ov on my ff chart but I'm confident it was cd 15 or 16. I'm using a normal fever thermometer until I get new batteries from amazon, not ideal but better than not temping at this crucial point in my chart! Hoping I can hold out past 10dpo to test this time...

Sorry AF showed :( That's a really short LP. Mine was 11 days then started Vitamin B6 and it was 12 days last month which is classed as "normal"

AFM - No idea what my stupid body is doing! My temperature shot up today, CM turned to creamy and sorry for TMI but I'm constipated again!

Buttercup - I'd agree. Looking at your FF chart I'd say it looks like you O'd around CD 15 or 16 as well, hopefully you get another high temp to confirm, than you can move into the TWW and we can all keep our fingers X'd for your :bfp: this cycle.
Does the thermometer your using at least read to the tenth degree? Either way it's definitely good to use whatever you have until your amazon order comes through.

BB- I'm hoping the B6 helps me out with my LP too. I've been doing a lot of reading about vitamins and herbal supplements and B6 seems to be backed by a lot of supporting data for helping with the LP and leading to :BFP: 's.
As for what's going on with your cycle, I'm betting that you just O'd and that your going to see some more high temps. All you can do is see what happens over the next few days. Hope they stay up for you.

I really do think the B6 has helped my cycles. If you click my chart you can see what a mess my first one was and what an improvement the second one was!

Surely I can't have ovulated yet!? My cervix hasn't been favourable!

I really do think the B6 has helped my cycles. If you click my chart you can see what a mess my first one was and what an improvement the second one was!

Surely I can't have ovulated yet!? My cervix hasn't been favourable!

Maybe not, I was just looking at your chart for this cycle and you had a nice block of days where you had EWCM and your temp today jumped up a little. Plus, if comparing to your last cycle, although its a bit earlier, the pattern in your temps seems close to what happened around your last O.

I'm curious to see what happens with your temps tommorow and the next day.:shrug:

Ooo that would be exciting! We didn't :sex: last night, after half a bottle of red wine and working lots of overtime this week Hubby fell asleep! Will definitely BD today though!

I know how that goes. My hubby works rotating 12 hour shifts so he falls asleep on me a lot of nights/days too.

:sex: tonight sounds like a good plan to me, plus your chart shows that you got some consecutive BD'ing in on CD 8, 9, and 10, so if you already O'd in the last day or two there should have been some sperm hanging around to meet the egg. :thumbup:

Why O why do I google!? Apparently O early isn't good as the egg isn't mature enough!n

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->