Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I did an opk earlier and it was -. I'm going to ask my gyno to prescribe clomid again to regulate my period. I can't take it anymore!

Ok I dont know if you'll see the line but I can for sure in real life. I also just got a faint on a cheapie.

BB- Sorry to hear your temps and cervix aren't cooperating. Maybe it's stress, as it seems like you've been in a bit of a funky head space lately?

wildchic- Hopefully you'll O soon, and it will be a big beautiful strong eggy that has some sticking power!

Unexpected. Congrats. Hope it's a really sticky bean and maybe you'll get a darker :bfp: in a few days.

Cookie- Hooray for a 14 day lp. At least it sounds like your body is on the right track

Afm, I'm so confused. FF says I O'd on CD12 and my temps have stayed up, but I had a sort of gush of bright red on CD 14 when I checked my CM, then it went watery and pink and nothing on CD 15 or 16 when I checked CM. Then last night (CD 16) after :sex: hubby said "YOUR BLEEDING" and I definitely had some red blood. It's pretty much gone again this morning, but it wasn't just a tiny bit and I dont EVER bleed from BD'ing. Sorry if that's TMI for any of you ladies, but I'm just totally frustrated with not knowing whats going on.

I hope so to Brunette!

I contacted ClearBlue and asked if its possible to get a false + on their digi ovulation tests and they replied saying there are many things that can cause a false +, like pcos and a recent pregnancy and so on. But everything is fine with me and sure was not pregnant! I really don't know what's going on with my body!

I think I see a line unexpected - ooh exciting. Fingers crossed for you.

Wildchic - sorry you haven't got a positive, didn't you get one the other day or am I getting that wrong?

Nothing much to report with me, got awful period pains!! Ouch ouch ouch! Cycle 4 better be my cycle!! Already fed up of ttc.

Well I have a lovely boss, he told me to take tomorrow off...don't need to use holiday or anything and to rest up!! So me and my boy are going to have a lazy day...can't wait!!! X

AM maybe implantation?

Unexpected I definitely see it! :happydance:

Wildchic, maybe give it a few days and see what your temps are doing?

Cookie enjoy your day off!

AFM - I drove to work with a deep sickening feeling, I arrived and could barely make eye contact with her in the fear of crying. The morning was ok until one girls started crying about something then another then me! What a mess we all must have looked :lol: I spoke to the pregnant girl in the afternoon told her I was really sorry if I'd been at all off with her and that I didn't mean to be. I told her how happy and excited I am for her but how terrified I am of not falling pregnant soon and having to watch her pregnancy progress. She was so nice about it. She is terrified. She has a 15 year old son and is now 42 and with a new partner. I'm going to try and be there for her as much as I can. I'm still in a pretty bad place emotionally at the minute and really need to sort my head out.

I woke this morning and my CM was sticky which was confusing but by lunch time it was EWCM again!

Wildchic - I know lh levels fluctuate but I don't know why you'd have a false surge...It's something that can happen to pcos women but no idea if it happens to non pcos women. I hope you o soon xx

Oh Cookie, I hate the awful painful ones. It's nice that you'll get to have a lazy day, they are the greatest. Get some rest and hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.

Wildchic- I know it's got to be so frustrating, wish I had some advice but all I can do is send good vibes your way.:hugs:

Brunette - I understand how you feel, after my mc a colleague who I'm really good friends with who never even wanted a baby fell pregnant and I was totally gutted!!! I ended up apologising to her and explaining about a week after because I was worried I came across unhappy for her. After chatting with her I felt much better about it...my time came and so will yours xx

I know it will but I'm so scared that it won't come soon. I'm in an awful place now. 3 days of crying. I'm not strong enough to watch her pregnancy progress if I'm not pregnant myself :(

Thanx ladies:)

Cookie- I did get a + the other day, but I have no idea what's going on! Oh and that's great that you off 2moro, I can only wish:)

Unexpected- I can see it:) Congrats:)

Brunette- glad you managed to talk things out with your friend!

Am- hope the bleeding is a good sign!

Brunette, I'm so glad you mustered up the strength to talk to her. It's good for her to know where you stand, that way she doesnt take it personally but can still remember to be sensitive to your feelings when it comes to pregnancy/baby talk and everything. Honestly, I know you've been struggling and I think it's really good that you faced the issue in a direct way. I know it's till going to be really hard to watch her progress if you don't get your BFP soon, but maybe you'll absorb some good luck and baby dust from being sort of close to her. :hugs:

Wildchic- I hope so too. I really don't know but as confusing as it is to me I'm not going to let it make me too crazy (or at least I'll try not to). Just going to keep watching the cycle and see where it takes me. I still feel glad that my temps and CM showed ovulation on CD 12 (or close, since FF moved it from 11 to 12) because I was having some REALLY long cycles and late O's before and this feels a bit more 'normal'.

I still won't get my hopes up too much until It gets a bit darker and my period doesn't come. Early days.

FX'd it sticks

Thanks to everyone that says they can see it. I'll be sticking around a bit longer you ladies have been so nice.

Unexpected thats soooo seeable! when you said faintest i was expecting a squint your eyes kinda one lol..

congratulations!!! xx

So. Sorry to bring bad news. had a few more positives and then started cramping and bleeding in the middle of the night. Very heavy bleeding and in so much pain. Guessing a chemical. So upset.

Good Morning Ladies:)

So I took my temp at 3:15am, woke up very early as we dtd last night and again I fell asleep with no clothes on,lol:) and it was 36.43. I went back to sleep and woke up at 5am(not a full 3 hour sleep, but I took my temp again and it was 36.62. I used the temp adjuster and put the first temp in and it adjusted my temp to exactly 36.62. So I'm gonna go with that temp as it sounds right and its exactly the same on my thermometer!

I'm hoping I did ovulate though! But I won't be able to take my temp 2moro coz I'll be assisting at my dd's chess sleep over tonight and there's just no way I'm taking the thermometer with! I won't even be able to sleep at all tonight.

Hope you ladies are having a good start to the weekend:)

Congrats unexpected!!! Go out n get a clearblue! I found the blue dye tests give a much clearer line, tho I know it varies between ppl!!

Cookie so glad u get a day off u must b bloody knackered after this week!!

Brunette sorry u r feeling so down :-( I know saying it will happen won't help a jot til it does but hang in there you'll survive this!

Xxxx

Unexpected, I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Wildchic - Sounds good! Hopefully your temps stay up and you can confirm that you've O'd. Keep it up and catch that sticky bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->