Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I'm a googler too, to the point of paranoia.

If you did happen to O on say CD 11 I'd say that's not TOO early and it hasn't been confirmed by your temps or anything, It just looks to me like it's a possibility. Try not to worry too much. Take a deep breath

I've clicked on others and it shows a few. Maybe sharing settings!?

This was my first cycle https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/EFEB4F92-F2D2-485E-BEB6-EFC097FF5C41-636-00000048031C4929_zpsde7012ae.jpg

YES! It is in sharing settings, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a section where you choose which charts you want to publish. Good powers of deduction!

And wow, your right, that cycle was a hot mess! I recently had one like that, it was 46 days with weird spotting throughout. I wasn't consistently temping then, but I did keep track of my dates and the spotting and it was crazy just like yours.

Basic that will be why then! :lol:

We've hit a horrible stage in toddlerhood! Bedtime/nap times are awful and always a struggle! He's always been so good but not anymore! :(

My DS refuses to nap, unless he just spontaneously curls up with a blanket and does it on his own.

Bedtime is horrific for us right now too. I let him co-sleep far too long, and now that he's getting bigger and we want to get him into his own room we are having a really hard time. We've had a few OK nights, but mostly he just stands in his room and screams until he throws up. I'm at my whits end with it and I admit I give in and just let him crawl in bed with us way too quickly.

That sounds hard :(

DS is actually good at sleeping in his own bed etc but just recently getting him dressed for bed etc is hard. He then takes for ever to pick a book, your not allowed to touch the pages and if you do he goes back to the beginning! He has just started asking you not to shut his door because it's dark and he's scared. He's never done that before. I've managed to talk him round because I prefer the doors shut because of the cat and if there was a fire etc. I don't want to get him a night light because I think they can become a long term thing. I want him to know that the dark isn't scary.

It's just taken me 45 minutes to get him down for a nap. He didn't want a nappy on (he only sleeps in them) so I said he would need to do a wee first. He wouldn't go on the potty, wouldn't have a nappy on etc. Eventually he calms down, has a week, picks a million books, sits on my knee for a cuddle whilst we read them, climbs into bed then asks for a nappy on! I give up :lol:

Oh my. My little guy has similar moments like the not touching the pages or he'll go back to the beginning. For example I am trying to teach him to write some letters and if I touch his hand or the crayon or anything he will either just scribble all over what he has written or need to get a whole new sheet of paper and throw a fit.

He also sleeps with pull-ups (training pants that you can slide up and down OR open the sides, not sure what they might be called in the UK) and fights me to put them on before bed, but doesnt want to use the toilet either.

Also, my DS has recently started having issues with the dark, in the evenings he won't go into a room or hallway if I dont go in first and switch a light on. He's also been talking about ghosts alot, I'm not sure where he picked it up because he doesnt have any siblings or go to pre-school or daycare, and doesnt have interaction with many other children because we mostly stay home. I keep trying to reassure him that the dark isn't scary and that ghosts are only pretend.

Oh the joys of little boys.:winkwink:

Mines the same with letters too :lol:

Called pull ups here too :)

How weird that he's picked that up! My son goes to a childminders 2 days a week so I'm sure that's where he will have picked the dark thing up.

Glad to know its not just us experiencing it!

Hi mofo,

Im 7DPO today..
Not sure if these are symptoms but past 3 days had headache, skin breakout, creamy cm, feeling tired, getting damp knickers, today been very hot yet been a cold day.

hope some could mean something!

I think kids go through phases, my son went through a stage of being difficult at bedtime, but now he's as good as gold...I'm sure at some point that will change.

Aidansmoma - I'd probably be freaked if my son started saying he saw a ghost, purely because I believe in that kind of thing. Saying that kids have big imaginations and its amazing what they absorb, they are like sponges...my son often says things and I have no idea where he got it from. Hopefully it's a phase he'll move out of very very soon.

Mofo - I'm only on CD 3...so boring boring boring. How are you doing at the moment? Ok I hope xxx

Fingers crossed for you Jess xxx

Thanks cookie...

Yeah Jacob is going though been difficult to dress in morning or change into pjs. Its like wrestling with him!
Started tantrums too now for if his programme finishes hes screaming and getting worked up because wants it on again.

Id be slightly scared about ghost too as i believe in that and had funny things happen here before. Nothing for months though....

Oh we have lots of tantrums too, usually throws a wobbly when things don't go his way...he cam be so dramatic.

Jess - I love hearing about ghostly stuff, I had a few things happen at my parents house, I believe it was my nan. There was a ghost at my dad's work, used to call my dad's name and he saw it loads of time...think he took a shine to my dad lol x

Mofo - CD 2 (grrrr) after a super short one, heavy bleeding but no noticeable drop in my temps yet. Any news with you?

Cookie and Jess - I absolutely believe in ghosts. Where we used to live in Pennsylvania all of the houses were really old and we used to experienced a lot of unexplained things. A good friend of mine had a house in the area where all the coal miners used to have homes when it was big in the area and there was this door in the basement that they would come in through so not to dirty the main entrance, and I SWEAR we would hear random coughing and hacking from down there randomly when no one else was home, I used to see/hear/feel things in my parents house when I was a teenager and sometimes I have strange dreams that I feel I'm almost lucid in, or bouts of 'sleep paralysis' which scare the heck out of me. (that hasn't happened since right after I finished highschool though. When we first brought DS home I FREAKED out one night because I woke up and I SWEAR I saw a huge fluffy cat laying in his bassinet. It scared me because we had no cats and I thought somehow a stray had gotten into the house. I also saw the 'ghost cat' as we came to call it out of the corner of my eye. Our dvd player would often come on by itself as if something had brushed up against the touch-panel and hit the power button, or the tv channel would randomly change and hubby would say "ghost cat stepped on the remote".
We haven't had anything happen like that since we moved to NC and we dont ever really ever talk about ghosts in front of him, but when we moved into the house we are in now (our second rental since coming to NC) he will tell me there is a ghost in his bedroom and refuse to go in there. Once in a while he will point somewhere and say "mom GHOST" and I've noticed that the dog tends to stare at the exact spot and bark non-stop for a few minutes sometimes.

The scariest episode ever was when I was coming out of the bathroom once and I heard him in his room talking to himself. I said "Aiden, who are you talking to baby" and he said "the girl". I walk in and he is just standing in the corner looking at the wall. It creeped me out so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->