Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-going-crack-up-any-useful-advice-please.html

Oh God...16 and pregnant? I feel sorry for her!!!

BB - Addison is 3 in November and I'm trying to think of ideas, not only for birthday but Christmas...we're going to get him a kids camera and he says he wants a big blue lorry, and we've also bought him an acoustic guitar from elc. I've been looking online but not come up with many ideas. Was thinking of getting him pop up pirate, there seem to be more games for 3 years. What are you getting/got Tristan? Maybe you can give me some ideas!! :)

Addison's temp has gone back down, he ate a roast dinner and even knicked a roast potato off his dad. Was really surprised by the amount he ate, giving me hope that he's on the mend. Just hoping his temp doesn't shoot up in the night...going to keep him off preschool tomorrow but hoping he will be ok to go on Wednesday. Means I'm going to have to try and work from home with him here but hopefully he'll be ok and I'll be able to get on with it. Xx

That's good that he's eaten. Always a good sign :)

He always helps me hoover so have bought him a hoover that picks up bits and getting him the leapfrog scribble and write. I have a box of bits that I pick stuff out of the rest will be for Christmas. I have 2 games from ELC too. Thinking of some hot wheel cars, a fireman outfit, some character undies etc

Brunette- I have no ideas what boys like, so I can't help you there. My dd's birthday is also in October, what day is Tristan? My dd is the 19th and we plan on getting her an educational laptop, she also wants a rockstar guitar that comes with I microphone.

Buttercup- glad I'm not alone coz most of the other ladies are more or less at the same place in their cycles!

AM- thanx hun, its always good to have a chat with you ladies:). Oh and the ghost thing is just creepy! I had a bad experience when living in my moms house, so I'm a total scaredy when it comes to that!

Cookie- sorry you and LO having a bad week, but I hope it clears up soon.
When I was younger and got a bad fever, my mom would dilute vinegar with warm water and dab me with a cloth. It sounds weird, but it helped break the fever. I also did it with dd once and she also was shivering and jerking because of it. Another time I took her to the ER and the prescribed a bullet to insert in her bottoms. It wasn't nice, but it also helped.

Something very strange has been happening around me with my sister, dh and my mom. My sis and dh told me they had a dream that I was pregnant and my mom said she dreamed my aunt was pregnant. Now the OWT says that when you dream about pregnancy, someone is going die! I don't know what to make of it all! And this was all in one week! Crazy stuff!!!

BB - When Aiden turned 3 in August we got him some Hot Wheels Cars, Character Undies (which are a big hit), a nice big box of crayons and some coloring books and little kid's workbooks for practicing to write letters and numbers, a set of Alphabet flash cards, Monster's Inc on DVD a new blanket for his bed and a 'hauler' truck that came with a few smaller cars/trucks that fit in the back on the trailer part. We went over the top a little, but that was because his grandparents live far away and sent money and asked us to just go pick out some things we thought he'd like. Hope this gives you some ideas.

As for the pregnant 16 year old and baby at your in-laws, I know that had to be hard. Sometimes when we are struggling with something the universe seems determined to rub it in our faces. I hope you can try and hold it together and keep looking forward believing that it will be your turn soon.

Cookie, Glad that Addison ate well. Sounds like a good sign to me. Good luck trying to get some work done with him home, I know when I have a large assignment due for class that it sometimes feels like I'm going to pull my hair out if Aiden is feeling particularly needy or rambunctious that day. Maybe it would be a good idea to put some movies on for him and see if you can get him to curl up with a blanket and just take it easy? ...if you don't mind letting him watch television (i know some mom's don't like their little ones to spend too much time in front of the screen).

Mofo, as much as waiting can suck, at least you've got some time to really think and figure out what you want to do. I can totally understand you being unsure, it's a pretty monumental decision to change the way of life you've gotten settled into. Do you feel like you are leaning more one way that the other at this point?

Ooh brunette, leapfrog always has good educational products. My dd has about 3 of them. The one that teaches the kids to write, the laptop with the sounds and the leapfrog pad.
You can't go wrong with those. My dd has learned so much with them, very good choice!

Ooh brunette, leapfrog always has good educational products. My dd has about 3 of them. The one that teaches the kids to write, the laptop with the sounds and the leapfrog pad.
You can't go wrong with those. My dd has learned so much with them, very good choice!

We're a fan of LeapFrog stuff too. We have the big stuffed dog, Scout, that you can program with your child's name and favorite color and food and stuff so that the phrases he says are customized to your child, and Tag Junior that you pass over special books and it reads them aloud or talks about the illustrations. I agree that they are a good choice and that they really do teach the little ones a lot.:thumbup:

This is it - https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/9260920. We are taking him to Eureka for his birthday too.

I found the Santas Grotto board on here! Oh oh! :lol:

Looks like I'm gearing up to O! Fingers crossed. Just warned Hubby this morning that it's fertile week :lol:

We've got that scout Aidansmama! Well we did, its in a box somewhere I think. I was going to look at the leapfrog reading stuff.

Update on Addison - he had abit of a temp in the night, but ibruprofen bought it right down again, he slept til about 8.30am which is VERY late for him as he's usually up between 6am and 7am. So far so good this morning, he has no temp and is chasing the cats around and generally being a pain in the bum...he's ate breakfast aswell so thats good. Just watching and waiting now as he was ok yesterday morning and went downhill from about 11am. If we get to this afternoon with no temp I will start to feel optimistic I think. Fingers crossed. I slept on a duvet on his bedroom floor for part of the night, which wasn't very comfortable but every time I tried to leave he cried and I just needed sleep. Really really hope we are coming to the end of his illness. Was abit worried about the fact that he isn't weeing much and when he does its very dark, but my mother in law assures me its due to the fever. He's drinking loads but I'm told the fever will be dehydrating him and the water is being burnt off by the fever. My mother in law used to be a nurse and was a paediatric nurse and an asthma nurse so she's good to call up and get advice from. Really put my mind at rest after talking to her.

Hope everyone is ok, hopefully I'll stop going on about Addison's illness soon...feel like thats all I've talked about recently, but then for the last week my life has revolved around him being ill. Im a complete recluse, only places I've been in the last week is the hospital, shop and doctors...going abit stir crazy.

xx

Sounds like he is improving. So glad to hear it :) It's awful when they are ill!!

In TTC news a friend said to me today how she had been TTC her son for a while, she read somewhere that it was good for men to take Folic Acid too, the month her fella started taking it she got her BFP.

I've had a read up on it and apparently it is good! Boosts sperm count apparently! I'm getting hubby on it today!

@Aidansmama we too have the scout teddy! Got it forJacobs first Xmas when was 6months old... he still plays with it and has the lullubys to sleep to. but not like he needs it kinda thing

@cookie im glad hes feeling alittle better x

Well im 9DPO today.. took test earlier, What do you think??

Attachments

• 1278149_10153235725760386_1665153998_o.jpg
    1278149_10153235725760386_1665153998_o.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 11
Its ok, someone on another site said they can see a faint line when zoomed in more :shrug:

yep! got plenty of IC so will test until either comes first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->