Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I can't see anything either Jess but you have plenty of time left. Fx for you.

Well Addison hasn't had a temperature all day and has seemed pretty well so I'm really relieved, can tell it's really taken it out of him though...poor thing gets tired easily. Hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight....oh god I hope so, soooooooooosoooooooooo tired.

X

so sorry cookie, i can't even imagine. so hoping he feels better soon and you can relax

I don't see anything yet Jess, but FX'ed for a :bfp: is in your near future.

:dust:

Cookie- I'm glad to hear he is showing signs of improvement. Sounds like he might finally be on the mend. I don't think your 'going on' about him being ill, your a mom and so that's just the main thing happening in life right now. We all need an outlet for everything that happens in life, and this is as great a place as any to vent your worries and to get support.:hugs:

Really glad he's a bit better today cookie!! Hope u finally get some sleep!!

Good luck to all those o 'ing n testing soon!!!

Jess- I don't see anything, but like the other ladies said, you have plenty of time!

Cookie- glad Addison is doing better! Hopefully things will be better this week, for all of you!

Thanks everyone its alright i dont feel bad yet as still very early!! I think il test every morning now since ive loads IC's lol.

Hope everyones getting on alright x

Woke up with a massive temperature dip! :happydance: I also woke up feeling a bit poorly too though, my throat is really sore but feels like it's headed to my chest. :(

Jess have you tested again?

Good luck jess, couldn't see anything on the test u posted but still time for a bfp yet :)
Cookie I hope Addison is continuing to improve bless him!
Yay for impending ov brunette, hope u catch that egg :)
Speaking of birthdays and xmas I feel quite proud as I'm pretty much done with both for dd (bday is dec 19 so I need to be organised!) I'm just thinking about what to do for a party, shes only gonna be 2 so nothing too big yet.
In ttc news ff gave me crosshairs on cd17 a day later than ovufriend's cd16. I think cd16 personally so I'll be testing on cd27 (next Monday) as I have some ics.

morning! Yey brunette but not good about feeling ill :hugs:

Yes ive tested again, i wouldnt really see anything but someone i speak to from a ttc group said they can see the very sligtest one and tweaked picture and said can see on there... so i dont know! :shrug:
Temp drop quite alot but i woke twice needing to pee but was saving for this morning lol. And temp check was over a hour earlier....
Busy day today, got to go see a pediatrician with Jacob due to testicle problems :( Hope things go ok, pretty nervous!!

Hows Addison today cookie? Hope hes doing ok!

Wow Buttercup very organized!! Mind you i started last month :blush:
As for FF ovfriend... on FF i got crosshair 3 dpo. But ovufriend didnt give me until 5dpo but put O later than FF. Pushed it back when got to 8dpo. So now both the same with O been on cd20.
Good luck xx

Buttercup my dd is born 26th dec n will b 2 as well :)

My turn for a poorly kid, dd woke up choking on her own vomit at 4am.

Jess - taking your temp earlier will definitely make your temp lower. FX for you.

Buttercup - Wow your good, my sons birthday is november, I had bought him 2 presents but I gave one to him to cheer him up as he's been so poorly...so now have only 1 present. Really need to go shopping!!! I used ovufriend and ff last cycle and ff was wrong, Ovufriend was right...so personally think Ovufriend is better.

Mofo - oh no, how scary must have that have been?!!! Is she ok? Poor poppet.

Addison is much better, no temp at all yesterday or through the night last night, he's with my Dad today and although seems ok in himself he still doesn't have much of an appetite and is usually keen to go out but apparently doesnt want to go anywhere. He was up in the night, I have no idea what time or how long he was awake as I didn't look at my phone. He eventually went to sleep in our bed, I woke up to him pretty much lying on top of me. I'm so tired today, esp as we had to get up at 6am for work. Roll on the weekend, either Sat or Sun I'm getting a lie in!! Addison is supposed to go to Pre-school all day tomorrow but I think a full day would be abit much for him so I'm just sending him for a morning session and hoping he'll have a sleep and occupy himself while I work....really hope so anyway.

Early night tonight for me!!! xx

Hey Ladies:)

I see too that Jess has a + on her chart. Hope she got her bfp!

I'm sooo tired! Fell asleep twice today.

Hope everyone had a good day:)

Hi ladies!! been SO busy today, Jacob at hospital and found out he needs a operation to bring one of his testicles down :/ but hes ok in himself though!!

I took a FRER when i got home and its BFP!!! i cannot believe it. IC's still say negative..

Attachments

• 524608_10153239139515386_1464346150_n.jpg
    524608_10153239139515386_1464346150_n.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1238246_10153239144070386_865912007_n.jpg
    1238246_10153239144070386_865912007_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
:happydance::happydance:

couldnt believe it... on the rubbish pink tip one when friend tweaked you can see something.. so was bugging me and bought first response test! Glad i did :D

Aww thats cool CKJ, mine was 12 days late so I wasn't expecting an almost xmas baby lol!
Cookie glad to hear ff has been off for someone else! I've been xmas and birthday shopping through the year and accumulated more than I expected, soo excited for December now hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->