Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

:thumbup::happydance: YAY JESS! Congrats. So happy to see that beautiful :bfp:!!

Maybe it's all the babydust and good luck flying around this thread ;)

:dust:

congrats jess that's awesome!!!!

cookie, so glad addison is doing better today!!!

cd11- opk neg-

dd is ok, not her usual spunky self, so that's pretty sad, but she's resting well and taking it easy. hoping tonight is uneventful x

Jess - congrats on your bfp!! Really pleased for you. X

Mofo - hope your dd is better soon.

Afm - I now feel ill, throat and head hurts and have that yukky feeling you get when you have a cold. I hope it doesn't turn into flu or anything. On a positive note finally got a good nights sleep last night, and hopefully will again tonight.

Meant to start temping again today but completely forgot...hopefully will remember tomorrow

MofO hope DD feels better soon!

Cookie that sucks, fingers crossed your not getting ill!

AFM - My temperature rose slightly today, I don't know if that means I O'd yesterday or not! I need to know whether to eat my pineapple :lol:

Congrats jess!!!!

N buttercup-I was two weeks early so I wasn't expecting an Xmas baby either haha

Thanks ladies, so happy! Plus this little one was conceived on my birthday! :)

Ok for working DD out.. Is it the same for people who have longer cycles than 28? x

No if u find an online calculator it'll differ if u have a longer cycle, my edd based on lmp is 26 th April, based on cycle length it's 29th April n based on my actual scan its 27th April lol

Lol how different!!! Yeah just looked and LMP is 6th June. By cycle length 8th June. We shall see....

Hows everyone doing?
Found out yesterday also that my son needs surgery :( One of his testicles need to be brought down properly as causing problems.

CKJ it's mad isn't it how due dates can be so far apart but babies can end up being born so close together :)
Jess, I only knew my due date with DD as I was certain of the earliest conception date and figured it would have been a few days after that at the most. My LMP gave me a due date almost a month earlier than my real one of 7th Dec! If you know your ov day then that should help you work it out.

oh jess i'm so sorry, my friend's son had to have a hole closed in his sac because apparently the one testicle was visiting the other or something like that (it's been a few years so foggy on details) and he was only a few months old. i think your son's surgery is actually a bit common and not too invasive. thank goodness it's just the testicles and not elsewhere on the body you know? seems like it shouldn't be too hard. how far up is it did they say? and how old is your son again?

cookie- i sure hope you're wrong and you're not getting sick!!! ugh!

bb- yummy pineapple! i should try that this cycle. :)

afm- dd was sick once at 11 last night but fine the rest of the night. she's sitting next to me right now in her jammies! :) watching mickey of course. no diarrhea yet- but it's still early. opk last night was very light but there was a slight line. just hanging out.

Congrats Jess so happy for you!!

Update on my situation. Wasn't a chemical. went for a scan, saw empty sac and it turned out to be an early miscarriage that is still going on :( Sorry to bring bad news and sorry if this triggers any bad feelings or worries just thought I'd let you know

As soon as I get my period I will be trying again though :)

oh unexpected i'm so sorry :( thinking of you. def no ill feelings or anything like that.

So sorry unexpected :-( hope all improves soon. Absolutely no consolation right now but u r extra fertile after an mc, I had one 'natural' period n then got pg successfully, everything crossed for u xxx

oh jess i'm so sorry, my friend's son had to have a hole closed in his sac because apparently the one testicle was visiting the other or something like that (it's been a few years so foggy on details) and he was only a few months old. i think your son's surgery is actually a bit common and not too invasive. thank goodness it's just the testicles and not elsewhere on the body you know? seems like it shouldn't be too hard. how far up is it did they say? and how old is your son again?

cookie- i sure hope you're wrong and you're not getting sick!!! ugh!

bb- yummy pineapple! i should try that this cycle. :)

afm- dd was sick once at 11 last night but fine the rest of the night. she's sitting next to me right now in her jammies! :) watching mickey of course. no diarrhea yet- but it's still early. opk last night was very light but there was a slight line. just hanging out.
Yeah im not as worried about it now.. Its just above his willy but to the side abit. luckily its there!!

Congrats Jess so happy for you!!

Update on my situation. Wasn't a chemical. went for a scan, saw empty sac and it turned out to be an early miscarriage that is still going on :( Sorry to bring bad news and sorry if this triggers any bad feelings or worries just thought I'd let you know

As soon as I get my period I will be trying again though :)

Thanks unexpected...

Im so sorry about your miscarriage! Not nice thing to happen :cry::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for your kind words

Just keep telling myself my body was looking out for itself in the sense there was probably something seriously wrong with the foetus/baby.

I will deffo be trying as soon as I get my first natural period back so i'll be staying here.

Sorry again to bring it up here especially with the happy news!!

We will all have our time, I truly believe that. Hopefully in about a year or so we'll all have our babies :)

Thanks for your kind words

Just keep telling myself my body was looking out for itself in the sense there was probably something seriously wrong with the foetus/baby.

I will deffo be trying as soon as I get my first natural period back so i'll be staying here.

Sorry again to bring it up here especially with the happy news!!

We will all have our time, I truly believe that. Hopefully in about a year or so we'll all have our babies :)

Dont apologize! Its ok to speak about it.... A friend from another site also had miscarriage last month and fell pregnant this month just few days before me and never had another bleed after miscarriage so you can still get pregnant. Good luck hun x

Thanks so much.

You ladies are always so nice here. Glad I found this group!!

You must be sooo excited Jess!!!

Unexpected- sorry you going through this hun*hugs*

Afm- I'm having cramps on and off accompanied by backache(which I woke up with!)
I used the bbt adjuster for the day I had the ovulation pain(day after +opk), I took my temp an hour earlier and I slept in dd's bed the night before. My temp was 36.33, adjusted temp was 36.44. So I decided to use the adjusted temp in ff and it said I hadn't ovulated yet, but when I put it in ovufriend, they gave me solid crosshairs and put ovulation on cd20, making me 8dpo instead of 6dpo.
I'm confused as everything points to ovulation on cd20, but ff doesn't think so!
I think I should go with ovufriend, what do you ladies think?(Using my phone, so can't post a link to ovufriend chart)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->