Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I think you should go with what your physically feeling. I got cramps around the day after I got a positive OPK. I'd go with ovufriend.

So sorry unexpected - I had a mc before I had my son, it's not a nice thing to go through. Sending you big hugs. Xxx

Jess - awww sorry your son has to go through that, poor little thing xxx

Wildchic - I had the same thing happen last cycle, ff and ovufriend gave me different o dates, I knew ff was wrong and thought ovufriend was right, so went with ovufriend and I was right to as my period arrived when ovufriend said it would. Personally I think ovufriend is more reliable and you should go with that O day. Xx

Thanks cookie...

Yes id go with ovufriend personally x

Unexpected, i'm so sorry hon. Wishing you all the best when you're ready to try again :hugs:
wildchic, ff gave me crosshairs a day later than ovufriend this cycle but i'm going with ovufriend's as that was my own guess anyway. I reckon if you feel it was CD20 based on your symptoms and gut feeling then that's more likely to be it :flower:

MofO hope DD feels better soon!

Cookie that sucks, fingers crossed your not getting ill!

AFM - My temperature rose slightly today, I don't know if that means I O'd yesterday or not! I need to know whether to eat my pineapple :lol:
:haha:

Brunette, your query as to when you should eat your pineapple made me smile!

Unexpected- I'm really sorry to read about your situation, but glad to see your staying positive for next cycle.

Don't feel badly about 'bringing it up' or talking about it here, I think this is definitely a safe space to bring both happy and sad news, as you have a whole group who will cheer you on or be there for you and try to lift your spirit when things are hard. I am really happy I found this thread too, seems like a really great group of ladies:hugs::hugs:

Wildchic, FF changed my O date a few times last cycle, and I wasn't really sure if it was right at all. I do like it, I just don't trust the accuracy. I agree that going by your body, the opk, mucus or any other symptoms is probably a better indicator, and if Ovufriend's date coincides with your intuition than I'd probably go with that day, at least one tracking/predicting app agrees with you so I'd say your gut feeling is probably pretty accurate.

Brunette- it could mean that you're ovulating today. All your other signs look like it will happen soon. I've read on another forum that you ovulate when your cm becomes creamy, if not dry. Don't know how true that is.

MoFo- how is your dd? Hope she's doing better.

Afm- been having extreme backache! I kind of think its my kidneys, as I don't drink a lot of water, mainly coffee(decaf) and tea. Had dh rub my back last night.
I decided to go with ovufriend instead of ff, I just hope ovufriend is right, making me 9dpo:)

How's everyone else?

morning ladies. dd is 100% today, much better!!!! so glad. no vomit or anything, seems so happy again.

she's sitting playing a bit now and watching sofia.

my opks are getting a tad darker, and my cp is high soft and open, so good signs. i don't have my usual cramps though? very odd indeed. just waiting to see.

Mofo - Glad your DD is feeling better

And thank you again everyone for your kind words. I love this group here!!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Mofo - glad your DD is much better

BB - isn't it more about the pattern? So as long as it stays up it should be ok? I am pretty new to this though so no expert. See what tomorrows temp looks like? xx

Unexpected - hope you are doing ok xx

Wildchic -Yeh go with Ovufriend...when are you going to test or will you wait and see if AF arrives. xx

Not much to report with me, once again forgot to take my temperature...I seem to have a problem with starting, once I take it once I don't forget again, just need to get that first time out of the way. Hopefully tomorrow I will remember. Its because I've been so tired and abit poorly on top of it, I'm not really on planet earth when I wake up in the mornings. So flippin tired still...could sleep for a week!!! Dreamt last night that I had a positive pregnancy test...hoping its a premonition!! lol xx

Cookie- hope your dream/premonition was for all of us, lol. I'm in 2 minds about when to test. I was thinking 2moro, but that may still be to early. And I hate seeing a bfn! Af due next week sometime, maybe I'll wait it out.

wild- def wait to test!

cookie- i hear you, i have the worst trouble starting! i haven't done any this cycle, at one point i meant to but just kept forgetting but with dd being ill that threw that out the window too so just not doing this cycle

Both times I've been pregnant my biggest sign was sore boobs...and WEIRD vivid dreams. Like I never remember my dreams then when I'm pregnant they are vivid and feel so real.

I also always dream about a positive before I get one...FX'd your dream comes true :)

MofO- so glad she's feeling better. It's so awful when little ones are sick.

Wildchic, I agree you should wait a little longer to test, if you can. No point in dealing with inaccurate BFN's and playing the "is this really a correct negative?" game. Give it a few more days and your shot at an accurate result will be much better, and hopefully you won't have to keep guessing about whether or not it was just too early. I can't wait for you to test either though, I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle. FX'ed.

:dust:

BB, hope it's an O dip!

Cookie and MoFo, I remember to take my temp, only because I've made it a habit as soon as I get up EVERY day. No matter where I'm at in my cycle I take it just so I don't get out of the habit and have to start over up again.

CD 7 here, and just waiting..waiting..waiting...Ugh.

Good luck wildchic, probably best if u can wait but I'm not sure I could. If I can get to 10dpo I'll be proud lol!
Hope your dream is right cookie :)
Afm I'm 7dpo and having side lower back twinges which are unusual for me, implantation maybe?

Good luck wildchic, probably best if u can wait but I'm not sure I could. If I can get to 10dpo I'll be proud lol!
Hope your dream is right cookie :)
Afm I'm 7dpo and having side lower back twinges which are unusual for me, implantation maybe?

Thanx hun, I'm going to try to not test.
I woke up yesterday with pain in my lower back, kinda where the kidneys are. I googled kidney infection, but it doesn't seem to match up.
Fx its a good sign for me & you:)

Stay strong girls! Testing early only causes heartbreak! FX for you all :)

AFM I've woken with a horrendously sore throat! :( Slight temperature rise this morning so hoping that means I ovulated yesterday as predicted by FF! Hubby has totally lost his sex drive at the minute so hoping I have ovulated! Might be able to get one more from him tonight at a push!

Strange! Just been for my morning wee, wiped and there is some light brown! I've only ever spotted on my first cycle off BCP. :wacko: ovulation spotting?

Brunette- It could be ovulation spotting, though I've never experienced that. Hope it is a sign for you!

Afm- again I had to use the bbt adjuster coz I woke up at 3:40am instead of my normal 5am. My waking temp was 36.68 and the adjuster was 36.82. I used the adjuster temp(guess I'm hoping it means something,lol). I still have backache, but have no other symptoms.

Have a lovely weekend ladies:)

Might be BB - never experienced it before myself. Fingers crossed. I feel I'll too, throat hurts and venereal yuk feeling.

Aidansmama - I'm waiting aswell...when do you usually O? I don't until about day 21 so I'm in for a bit of a wait. I have pcos so although I've got a longer wait they have been fairly consistent since ttc.

Actually remembered to take my temp this morning so hopefully no more forgetting now

So tired and feel I'll..luckily only working this morning, need to think of something to do this afternoon with my boy. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->