Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

BB- Sometimes I spot around O. Not every cycle, but it's usually like you said, very minimal and right around the time of O. Also, if you have a sore throat you could be fighting something that might cause your temp to be a little higher..just something to keep in mind.

Cookie - I haven't really been charting faithfully for long enough to say for sure when I "typically" O, my cycles are really crazy. I've had some really long ones where I'm pretty sure I didn't O till between CD 20-25, some where it's been more standard, like 14-18, and last cycle according to my temps, CM and Fertility Friend I O'd on CD 12 (first 11, but it changed) so I really don't even have a very clear idea when it will be this cycle, however I'm starting to notice my CM changing and have a feeling it will be earlier in this cycle as well.
At least it's staying relatively consistent for you, and glad you remembered to temp this morning, just need to get yourself into the habit.:thumbup:

Wildchic- Don't have TOO much longer to wait now. I really really REALLY REALLY hope when it's finally time to POAS that you get a :bfp:. Sending tons of good vibes and baby dust your way! :dust:

I got ovulation spotting the month i conceived dd. mine was red blood though mixed in my ewcm.

i should be getting ready to o over here, found a TON of ewcm yesterday, opks are gradually getting darker, but not quite there yet. as last two cycles O occured 15 & 17 and today is cd 14 i could get my pos anytime now.

hoping all the signs are good news ladies!!!

i've put away my therm because i'm never going to remember to test this cycle.

Mofo- hope O happens soon!

Aidensmama- thanx hun:) I really hope so too!

I still have a sore back and the pain now went up to the upper part. Also had a bit of nausea today and when I drank my coffee(with milk in) it tasted off(couldn't be the milk, as I had the same milk earlier. Idk, it could just all be in my head!

Brunette- It could be ovulation spotting, though I've never experienced that. Hope it is a sign for you!

Afm- again I had to use the bbt adjuster coz I woke up at 3:40am instead of my normal 5am. My waking temp was 36.68 and the adjuster was 36.82. I used the adjuster temp(guess I'm hoping it means something,lol). I still have backache, but have no other symptoms.

Have a lovely weekend ladies:)
Hi wildchic, With me backache was a symptom now i know im pregnant. But i didnt think it was, Just thought i was having backache yet again... so GL! x

Brunette- It could be ovulation spotting, though I've never experienced that. Hope it is a sign for you!

Afm- again I had to use the bbt adjuster coz I woke up at 3:40am instead of my normal 5am. My waking temp was 36.68 and the adjuster was 36.82. I used the adjuster temp(guess I'm hoping it means something,lol). I still have backache, but have no other symptoms.

Have a lovely weekend ladies:)
Hi wildchic, With me backache was a symptom now i know im pregnant. But i didnt think it was, Just thought i was having backache yet again... so GL! x

My backache started out in the lower part of my back, but now I'm getting pain both in the lower and upper part of my back. I don't think its a symptom for me though, I'm just worried its maybe something else. I've had the pain since Wednesday morning when I woke up, so 3 continuous days. If the pain is still here by Monday, I'll be going to my doctor to find out what it is.

Ok tonight's opk ladies. looks like we're on this weekend.

A little darker in person, told dh to look too and he said it's almost matching the control so, calling it a pos. will test again tomorrow night to check.

Attachments

• 0927032000.jpg
    0927032000.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
MoFo- that opk is really looking good, ovulation should be here anytime now!

Ok tonight's opk ladies. looks like we're on this weekend.

A little darker in person, told dh to look too and he said it's almost matching the control so, calling it a pos. will test again tomorrow night to check.

Yes thats very positive to me!! get BD'ing :happydance:

Looks VERY positive to me, deffo ovulation!

Also Brunette. This BFP I had I had REALLY bad lower back ache. The symptom went when I lost the baby, but whilst the HCG was high...oh my god I was making my husband rub my back all the time. I didn't put two and two together though until it stopped hurting around the time I wasn't pregnant anymore.

I have a really good feeling for you!

I didn't have time today to write this, so doing it now.

Last night I had a bath to try and relieve the pain in my back. While in the bath, I noticed that my left boob was huge(like all women, but I could really see the difference). I called dh to have a look and he said that he too can see it. I squeezed on it and a clear liquid came out. I then started getting shooting pains in my left breast. Today, it happened to the right one. At about 12pm, I took a test, bfn:(. But it was my 3rd or 4th pee when I did the test.
Backache has eased up a bit, but still there.
I really don't wanna get my hopes up, but WHY is this happening???

Hope you ladies are having a superb weekend:)

I can occasionally get liquid from my boobs if I squeeze. I read it can be progesterone?

Fingers crossed for your BFP!

Oooh Wildchic that sounds promising. As for boob size, I do know that progesterone can cause this, my boobs get bigger after I ovulate, but it's not cause of pregnancy. Hopefully it means something. Fingers crossed.

Xxx

My bb's swell after ovulation, but the only time I ever got liquid was during pregnancy, though I was already MONTHS in. I'm sorry I don't have anything more helpful to add. Either way, FX'ed that FMU gives you a :BFP:

I'll be thinking of you.:hugs:

hoping it's a good sign wildchic!!!

opk was lighter tonight guess we'll dtd and hope for the best.

Thanx ladies
But I did a test with fmu and bfn. I'm guessing that these symptoms are because of progesterone or maybe in my head.

I think after this cycle I'll take a break from ttc. I don't think I can do this anymore. Its literally taking over my life.

Thanx again for the positive words ladies:)

When is AF due? FX for you!

I don't know what's going on with me! I woke at 7.05 and usually temp at 6.30ish and it's dipped again :(

I'm sorry about the bfn wildchic, still a chance if AF hasn't arrived though! 2 ladies on my December group only got bfps when AF was late recently :)
10dpo and temp shot up today, hmm... Might test tomorrow. If its bfn I'll wait until 14dpo on thurs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->