Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Good Luck Buttercup. That sounds promising!

Eurgh so now I'm panicking! I have a cyst that was 3 before pregnancy and 6 after (think mm) but I'm not sure which side it's on! The first cycle of BCP was my longest cycle ever which included spotting and I'm sure I ovulate from the right.
Cycle 1
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/EFEB4F92-F2D2-485E-BEB6-EFC097FF5C41-636-00000048031C4929_zpsde7012ae.jpg

Last month I cramped on the left and the cycle was "normal" with no spotting.
Cycle 2
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/93A4E1D2-3C80-410F-9CB0-AF3E267408B1-1203-000000C1A4C8EA89_zps9feebef2.jpg

Then this month it looks like it could be a messed up one again! Spotted this cycle too. Could it be that the cyst is on the right and causing problems at O time?
Cycle 3 so far
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/F13182C3-45B5-4771-ABE4-E038C390490C-1203-000000C1AF78048A_zps7770b3bd.jpg

I can completely understand why you want to take a break wildchic, maybe ntnp would be a good idea...relaxing can really help. I'm only on my 4th cycle of ttc, but totally understand how it takes over your life. We have decided that if we haven't conceived by the end of the year then we will ntnp. Worked for me before so maybe that's my best route.

Still early though wild, so am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Xxx

BB - I wish I knew enough about charting to say something useful. Looks like you've only has a couple of days of ewcm, how much do you usually get before you O? Maybe you are gearing up to O now? Xxx

Mofo - fingers crossed for you.

Afm - nothing to report, no where near O so just waiting. Have remembered to take my temp 3 days running. Xx

I've had EWCM all through my cycle minus 3 days. I am so upset. Why does this have to be so difficult!

bb it sucks. i'm so sorry.

wildchic are you really early yet? when is af due? what dpo?

cookie how is ds?

how is eveyrone else?

was totally exhausted last night, so we didn't get to dtd, and opk was lighter, really hoping that one night of it being pos did the trick, going to dtd tonight too if we can.

@ Mofo- according to Ovufriend, I'm 12dpo. According to ff, I'm 10dpo. If I go according to when I got the +opk and the pains I felt, I'm 12dpo. Af is due next week sometime, so I guess I'm just going to wait it out!

I hope that bd-ing just that 1 day done it for you! Good luck

Wildchic, I absolutely can identify with TTC taking over your life, and think if you feel like it makes sense to take a break than it's likely a good idea. I agree that NtNp for a while would probably help you stop stressing so much, and might be just what you need to do to relax and have it happen a little more 'naturally'. Either way, we're here for you to vent to and hoping you get yourself sorted and feeling better soon. Still, this cycle isn't a complete bust for you yet, theres still some time for a :bfp: Give it a few more days or until you see AF before you completely rule it out.:hugs:

BB- I'm sorry your having such a tough cycle with confusing signs. Your chart really is crazy, and I know if I were you I would be equally frustrated. Maybe you should go see the OB if you keep having EWCM and don't see temps confirming O, could it be some sort of infection skewing your CM? I don't really have an answer besides waiting out and seeing if you have a late O, or going to see the doc, or just waiting for AF and starting a new cycle. I know none of that is helpful though.

Cookie-:happydance: Yay for remembering to temp! Seems like the habit is sticking. Waiting to O can be almost as mind numbing at the TWW.

MofO - Hopefully that one night (or possibly tonight) will be enough to catch a sticky bean. I totally know what it's like to only BD 1 night prior to O and maybe the day of or day after (if that) and wonder if/hope it was enough. My hubby works rotating 12 hour swing shifts (two weeks nights, 2 weeks days), we have a 3 year old DS who cosleeps many nights, and hubby's libido is pretty low for a dude in his 20's, so many cycles Im in the same position. FX'ed that it was enough for you this cycle.

AFM, I'm thinking O is imminent, today is CD 10 and I O'ed on CD 11 or 12 last cycle, not seeing EWCM but only saw 1 day last cycle and watery the rest, been thin and watery the past few days and bb's feel a little swollen. I wish my OPK's would get here so I can start testing...might be saving them for next cycle depending on what my temps do over the next few days. Gonna get to BDing tonight and just hope our timing is good this cycle.

Hoping everyone is doing well.

:dust:

gotta say i was SO pissed at dh today, i doubt he'll get anything tonight either.

gotta say i was SO pissed at dh today, i doubt he'll get anything tonight either.

Honestly, I absolutely feel your pain. It's so frustrating when your just trying so hard to make a baby, on top of that it doesn't feel particularly good, even if it's just because they are tired or whatever, to get "shut down". I try to tell myself it's not rejection, but it feels like it.

Tonight it was going on 10 oclock and DS had finally just went to sleep in his own room and hubby was starting to yawn and say he was getting ready for bed because he has to leave really early for work, I was like "HUH?". He says "Well we'll just have to make a date for Wednesday or Thursday evening...I thought...NOOO, what if O is sooner than that and we miss it? I had to get creative. Luckily he managed to muster up just a little more energy, but it's far from typical.

Just know your not the only one with that frustration.:hugs:

Morning here :)

Look at my stupid FFing chart!

I realized that was the case directly after I clicked reply. It's 1:30 AM here, so my brain is just a little foggy.

As for your chart, I'm sorry to see it dip even lower today. It's got to be driving you absolutely bonkers :wacko:

I really hope that this isnt an anovulatory cycle or anything sinister, and that it's just going to be later this time. I wish i had something more helpful to say. FX'ed that your temp starts rising for you tomorrow or the next day. Also, I know the CM must be super confusing.... no wonder your growling.:hugs:

I could actually cry. I thought after last month that things were normal again but obviously not! :(

I'm gonna try and get in with the doctors today. My cervix is tender and I have pelvic pain during a wee so need to go in really.

This is my messed up cycle from the cycle before last. I think this is the side that I am ovulating from this month too!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/EFEB4F92-F2D2-485E-BEB6-EFC097FF5C41-636-00000048031C4929_zpsde7012ae.jpg

Brunette- sorry your chart is messing you around. I can imagine how frustrating it is! Aren't you using opk's this cycle? Hope O happens soon for you hun!

MoFo- hope things go better and that your bd-ing the other day was enough!

Afm- my temp is still quite high, but I'm having very mild cramps. Af due 2moro or Friday, so I'm just waiting for the witch to show up. Decided to go with the relaxed approach next cycle! No temping, no opk's and NO STRESS!

Have a lovely week ladies:)

I had a really long funky cycle like that a couple of months ago, it was 46 days with really weird brown bleeding midcycle, I wasn't temping then so I don't really have any idea when I o'ed, but I did like 4 or 5 test because I couldn't figure out why i was having such a LONG annoying cycle if i wasn't pregnant.

If your having pain or tenderness or anything like that you definitely should go i and see a doc, could be something kind of serious. I hope that's not the case, but your doc could hopefully at least give you some answers or advice on where to go from here.

All aboard the wacko-cycle train.....except we'd like to get off please!

Thanks Wildchic.

I think it may be my cyst causing problems :( They usually want you to TTC for a year before they will do anything but hoping due to pain and cyst they will do something now.

Brunette- they will probably do something if there's pain involved. Hope you can get it sorted out coz I remember you had the same problem last cycle. Could the pain not be caused by ovulation itself? I get bad pains when I ovulate, so bad that I can't even sit down properly.

BB - you said you have a cyst, do you think there is a chance that it's on the side you are trying to ovulate from? Sounds like your body is trying to ovulate but hasn't managed to, and will keep trying until it succeeds or doesn't. Similar thing happens to me due to my pcos, I start getting ewcm from CD 12 or around there but I don't ovulate til CD 20/21. Xx

Mofo - my ds is fine now, back to his normal self now. Xx

Wildchic - any updates?

Not much going on with me, still got a bit of a wait for O to happen...that's if it happens at the usual time. I have put weight on, finally got on the scales as I'm getting back on my diet today and its not good at all so with my pcos I may well have f#cked up this cycle! I'm such a bloody idiot!!!!!

Xx

Sorry missed your last question. I'm not doing OPKs. Far too stressful.

Yeh I did get pains but it was after ovulation.

Ignore the above question wild I was obviously typing at the same time as you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->