Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Yes I have a cyst. I'm thinking its on the right hand side because last months was fine and then this month is a mess again. I'll request another scan and see what they say. I told DH that I had ovulated because I thought I had. I'm not sure whether to tell him I haven't actually as it was stressing him out!

Wildchic, I guess you'll just have to see if the :witch: shows her ugly face. Still holding out hope for you to just get your :bfp: late, but you seem at peace with the fact that this month just might not be it. Still, I'm sending major good vibes your way.

I think the relaxed approach will be good for you after this cycle, no need to get yourself so stressed about TTC that you get to the point where it's hard to function in the rest of your life. Relaxing a bit just might be exactly what you need to have it happen for you, and if not at least you'll be giving yourself a chance to wind down and not be constantly obsessing all the time.

BB- I just really hope you can get some answers, with the pain and everything I really really really would like to see the docs do SOMETHING to help you.

Cookie- Glad DS is doing ok now, I know you have a rough time for a bit there.

I think this cycle is soon to be over! I'm having af cramps and my cervix is low:(

Oh well, on to month 13 of ttc

I'm sorry Wildchic!

I've had to give a urine sample today, swabs tomorrow and been referred for another scan. Turns out cyst is on opposite side!

wildchic hang in there hun!!!! fx'd for you.

bb what an icky chart again! i'm so sorry :(

afm, i think i'm around 2dpo. bd didn't happen last night. so hopefully we did enought the day of the opk and the two days before.

Hi ladies! I just wanted to check in with all of you. I see there have been 2 more :bfp:. Congrats! How are you all doing?

Shit Hun! O is late again this month so another screwed up cycle for me!
How are you?

12dpo and temp dropped a bit today. Bfn today and yesterday too. Think I'm probably out, but not long to wait either way...

Hey momofone08:)
How you doing? How's the pregnancy going?

Brunette- I don't know why your temps are going down, can imagine how frustrating it must be.

Buttercup- like I've been reading all over google, you're not out until the witch rears her ugly face! There's still hope!

Afm- I'm 14dpo or 12dpo, no af yet, hoping she stays away! But its only 10:30am, a lot can happen still. Just hoping for the best! Temp did drop(not below coverline), but I took it at 3am and when I use the bbt adjuster, it took my temp from 36.64 to 36.85, so I went with the lower temp.

Neither of you are out yet! FX!

I'm hoping the drop means my ovary is trying really really hard to pop out an egg!!
Just off to the Doctors for my swabs. I've stupidly been looking on google and scared myself into thinking I have endometriosis, PID or a twisted cyst! :dohh:

I cramped pretty badly yesterday, light cramps today and slight blood tinged CM so hoping is a good sign!

Hope it is a good sign brunette! When do you get results?
Google is EVIL(I think I've said this before)
There's always posts from different people who experience different things and ALWAYS, I would read the worst posts and think that's wrong with me, lol. But I hope its nothing serious for you brunette and don't read to much into what you read online.

Hope it is a good sign brunette! When do you get results?
Google is EVIL(I think I've said this before)
There's always posts from different people who experience different things and ALWAYS, I would read the worst posts and think that's wrong with me, lol. But I hope its nothing serious for you brunette and don't read to much into what you read online.

Google really is a monster when it comes to TTC or researching any kinds of symptoms for conditions within the body. Before I joined the site (and still sometimes now) I will go on google frenzies, especially late at night when i can't sleep, and I constantly convince myself that the most terrible possibility is likely what I have. I'm not saying you can't find tons of information, but like my hubby tells me, it can turn you into an instant hypochondriac, or at least a pessimist.:dohh::dohh:

BB- I hope the drop really is a sign that your ovary is trying to drop the egg. Cramping and pink tinged CM are good signs that it might just have happened. Hope your results are good for the most part and alleviate your worries about the seriousness of whatever is going on.

Wildchic- Anything is possible, are you still feeling like the :witch: is about to show? Either way, at least you shouldn't have to wait much longer to find out what's going on. The TWW is ALWAYS killer, still keeping my fingers crossed for a suprised :bfp: for you.

Buttercup- Sorry your still getting BFN's, but your truly not out yet. I hope, like I'm hoping for wildchic, that your :bfp: could just be hiding. At least by this point your wait will be over soon.

still :babydust: to EVERYONE, and good vibes all around.

AFM, CD 12 today. Had some cramping, a temp dip and really nice EWCM yesterday so I'm thinking I O'ed yesterday or maybe last night or early this AM, we'll see what my temps do.

Aidensmom- lol, my dh just said that to me the other day that I'm turning into a hypochondriac, lol. I blame it all on ttc. I wasn't like this before!
Hope you did O and your temp goes up 2moro. Cd11/12 is nice and early, how I wish that were me, sigh.

I'm not having any cramps today, just the occasional twinge and my right boob is throbbing. I hardly get any pre af symptoms, just pain on the day she arrives.
If no af today, then it'll probably show any time from 2moro and Friday.
I think I may just go 2 my ob/gyno and ask 2 be put on Clomid again to regulate my period. I hate this long periods, gives an even lesser chance to conceive!

Aidensmom- lol, my dh just said that to me the other day that I'm turning into a hypochondriac, lol. I blame it all on ttc. I wasn't like this before!
Hope you did O and your temp goes up 2moro. Cd11/12 is nice and early, how I wish that were me, sigh.

I'm not having any cramps today, just the occasional twinge and my right boob is throbbing. I hardly get any pre af symptoms, just pain on the day she arrives.
I think I may just go 2 my ob/gyno and ask 2 be put on Clomid again to regulate my period. I hate this long periods, gives an even lesser chance to conceive!

Well, if she's on her way I hope she doesn't make you wait it out much longer so you can get on to next cycle.

Last cycle I O'ed on cd 11 or 12 as well, but my LP was only like 6 or 7 days. Grr. I do like seeing these earlier O signs though, my cycles are soooo irregular and for a while I wasn't seeing any sign of O untill like cd 20 or later. I had a 46 day cycle a few months ago, and one a while before that was 50+ days. It's soooo frustrating. Talking to your OB about clomid sounds like it might be a move in the right direction for you.

I will get urine results in couple of days, swabs next week and waiting for scan day

Well, if she's on her way I hope she doesn't make you wait it out much longer so you can get on to next cycle.

Last cycle I O'ed on cd 11 or 12 as well, but my LP was only like 6 or 7 days. Grr. I do like seeing these earlier O signs though, my cycles are soooo irregular and for a while I wasn't seeing any sign of O untill like cd 20 or later. I had a 46 day cycle a few months ago, and one a while before that was 50+ days. It's soooo frustrating. Talking to your OB about clomid sounds like it might be a move in the right direction for you.

I had irregular periods, 47/37/45 days at a time, then I was put on 3 rounds of Clomid in Feb/Mar and April this year. The Clomid helped make my cycles shorter, like 30 days and ovulation on cd16/17, which was great for me! But when I went for the laparoscopy in August, I was stressed out and ovulated later(cd20) and that through my cycle out! So I think taking the clomid will help take my cycle down to 30 days again.

Were you on any type of contraception pill/injection after your ds? I was on the depo for about 4+ years after my dd and that is the reason(I think) is why we taking so long to conceive.

Yes. I had the Mirena IUD inserted at my 6 weeks postpartum check up. It ended up coming out on it's own a couple of months after it was inserted, so I had a second one placed. I had NO cycle at all..except random spotting once in a while, the whole time that it was in place. I really didn't like it. Hubby said he could feel it (and I believe him because he would have problems performing, and I just think it wasn't put in properly, again). Anyway, it came out on it's own a SECOND time after about a year. It took about 2 months or maybe a little longer to start having any cycle at all again, and it has not been regular at ALL in the year since It's been gone. I get so worried sometimes that it really screwed up my fertility, but I also feel lucky that i didnt have the issues some women did with it migrating to other organs or damaging my organs *as far as i know*.

Omw! I didn't know that the mirena did that! Thought it was just inserted and everything would be fine afterwards! Good to know that it can come out on its own if not put in properly.

Brunette- hope your results come back clear and that its got nothing to do with ttc!

Omw! I didn't know that the mirena did that! Thought it was just inserted and everything would be fine afterwards! Good to know that it can come out on its own if not put in properly.

Brunette- hope your results come back clear and that its got nothing to do with ttc!

Yes, after doing some research apparently the OBGYN who inserts it is supposed to measure your cervix and then check it a few weeks after insertion to make sure it is in the proper place. I don't know if I was measured during/prior to insertion, but I do know that I didnt have another check at the OB for MONTHS and MONTHS after it was inserted both times, and only because I was having issues and made appointments myself, so the doctor never checked to ensure placement was correct, or at least that it stayed in place.

Also, and I dont know if this had any bearing on it, but my told me that she had a birth-control implant in her arm and that her body rejected it, so they placed one in the other arm (i don't even know if this type of BC still exists) and that she had problems with that one as well. Maybe I am just genetically preconditioned to reject it or something? I really don't know, except that it was not a good choice for me. If I ever go back on bc I think I will probably try the Nuvaring.

Brunette, I also hope your tests come back all good or at least that you get some answers and that it doesn't affect TTC for you. Please keep us updated.:hugs:

I checked my cervix again and its midway and feels firm, it also seems half open(not sure, coz I don't know how open should feel). I also had ewcm and of cause, I googled it. Some say they got it a day before af and others got it in early pregnancy. I personally think its more af related than pregnancy, what do you ladies think?
I think I'll test later today, just to ease my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->