ttc # 2 8 months !!!

MoBaker12

Reaction score
just ended AF 😞 ! cycle day 5 I should be ovulating in a week or so ! anyone else kinda close to where im at ? I've been trying to get Prego for 8 months ! last time I got Prego it only took one month to get Prego so I'm pretty frustrated lol this cycle im gonna take a dif prenatal daily and evening primrose oil in hope my CM gets better cause it seems to be lacking every darn month !!! would love some girls in the same situation iam in and near my cycle day so we can stick together !!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Hi af just ended for me too. Also ttc #2 cycle #3 now but did try for 4/5 cycles last year with no luck had to have surgery (not ttc related) so had to put ttc on hold till that was all done & healed.

I have a ds who i conceived after years on with clomid, preseed & opks & i got pregnant straight away in 2013 when decided to ttc #2 but ended in mmc

I dont understand why sometimes it happens straight away & other times takes forever!

Anyway using opks, bought preseed & switched my vitamins to seven seas trying for a baby, also started temping this cycle as need to know if i'm ovulating because if nothing happens in another 4 cycles i'm going to speak to doc not wasting time this time as i'm over 35

What are you trying & good luck x

My AF finished on sunday we are ttc #2. This is cycle 7 for us and I am getting frustrated. When trying for DS we were told we would NEVER be able to conceive naturally and 6 weeks later got a BFP.
I kinda feel like our luck was all used up and we may never get baby #2 :cry:
I am hoping to see my GP at Easter to be referred to the fertility clinic again. If there is no chance for us I need to know now so I can get over it and on. OR make some money for IVF. Not sure we could ever afford this though.

good luck to all of you ladies! :)
I'm on my last day of AF. ready to throw myself into TTC this month as a last ditch effort!! got pregnant within 2 weeks with DD (and accidentally) and if i dont get pregnant this month, i will have been trying for 2years. it'll also mean we dont get a baby in 2015 and i may go on the pill for a couple of months to try get my cycles to even out a bit.

then i may look into egg sharing! (ie, i give up half my eggs to a woman who cant have her own kids, and get IVF free)

so this month is pretty much do or die for me.

I'm on CD 6 btw!

On cd3. I totally feel yah. First cycle ttc after a 6 month break and on bcp to regulate cycles. If we dont conceive on this cycle it will make exactly 2 years of disappointment. This is the first cycle really being on top of it though with temping, supplements, and opks. I conceived my dd within 3 months and also by accident. Hoping this is our year... Hoping even more this is our cycle. GL ladies.

I'm waiting not very patiently for baby number 2, we concieved our daughter first try and i thought it would be the same this time, i was wrong! We have been trying for a year now and in that year i have got pregnant twice ending in miscarriage and ectopic so i know i can get pregnant again. I cant help thinking the ectopic messed with my body and now i cant get pregnant. I have normal cycles and ovulate every month, fingers crossed for a march bfp i'm currently cd11 and i usually ovulate on cd18

I can relate :( DH and I are TTC #2 and we're now on month #6 of VERY actively trying. I also had 2 annovulatory cycles in a row, due to a variety of supplements/herbs I was taking, which completely messed up my cycle. Prior to that, I had never ever missed O in 16+ years of menstruating. My cycle was like clockwork, so missing 2 months was very frustrating. I'm finally back on track since stopping all the extra supplements. I'm just taking my prenatal, DHA, and probiotic now....my 28-day cycle is back, thank God.

For the 5 months when I was ovulating as usual, our timing has been perfect each and every month... + OPKS, always feeling cramps the day of O, Pre-Seed every time, Soft Cups afterward, etc. Not a single BFP. Stark white FRER w/ FMU and AF arrives on time every month :(

DD was conceived on month #5. She's 2 yrs and 4 months, and I worry that she's missing out on having a sibling. DH and I always planned on a 3-year age gap, but now I'm scared that it may take a while longer and they could be much farther apart than we anticipated :nope:

I definitely have baby fever and so badly want to be pregnant again. It feels like so long since we had a little baby and I barely remember being pregnant at this point :nope:

I'm trying very hard to trust in God, as I believe He has a plan for our family, but it's becoming very difficult to have faith. The disappointment is awful and at times, I feel like I'm never going to see a BFP :(

This depressing winter has not made things easier; I'm feeling really down and just want spring to arrive. I need a fresh start and a positive attitude. When I'm feeling sad, I really try to be grateful for my little girl and for all the blessings in my life, that sometimes helps lessen the pain.

I hope and pray that we all get our BFPs soon!! :dust:

just ended AF 😞 ! cycle day 5 I should be ovulating in a week or so ! anyone else kinda close to where im at ? I've been trying to get Prego for 8 months ! last time I got Prego it only took one month to get Prego so I'm pretty frustrated lol this cycle im gonna take a dif prenatal daily and evening primrose oil in hope my CM gets better cause it seems to be lacking every darn month !!! would love some girls in the same situation iam in and near my cycle day so we can stick together !!!!!!!!!:thumbup:
hiii ! I couldn't figure this darn site and find my post ! yay so we're on the same kinda page cause this is gonna be the second cycle using preseed as well ! trying the primrose oil pills this time ! I guess we wait tell we have to do the baby dance Huh I really hope we get it this time around im so sad everytime we don't succeed!

My AF finished on sunday we are ttc #2. This is cycle 7 for us and I am getting frustrated. When trying for DS we were told we would NEVER be able to conceive naturally and 6 weeks later got a BFP.
I kinda feel like our luck was all used up and we may never get baby #2 :cry:
I am hoping to see my GP at Easter to be referred to the fertility clinic again. If there is no chance for us I need to know now so I can get over it and on. OR make some money for IVF. Not sure we could ever afford this though.

let's stay positve as hard as that sounds ! I feel your pain ! fingers crossed we get those positive results !!!!

Hi af just ended for me too. Also ttc #2 cycle #3 now but did try for 4/5 cycles last year with no luck had to have surgery (not ttc related) so had to put ttc on hold till that was all done & healed.

I have a ds who i conceived after years on with clomid, preseed & opks & i got pregnant straight away in 2013 when decided to ttc #2 but ended in mmc

I dont understand why sometimes it happens straight away & other times takes forever!

Anyway using opks, bought preseed & switched my vitamins to seven seas trying for a baby, also started temping this cycle as need to know if i'm ovulating because if nothing happens in another 4 cycles i'm going to speak to doc not wasting time this time as i'm over 35

What are you trying & good luck x

I'm not good at navigating this site lol im cycle day 8 now ! I use opks and preseed as well ! trying primrose oil this time and pressed as well . and I have my husband on a very good expensive multivitamin this time around ! how ya feeling today ?
I don't temp but im a intense cm checker lol

good luck to all of you ladies! :)
I'm on my last day of AF. ready to throw myself into TTC this month as a last ditch effort!! got pregnant within 2 weeks with DD (and accidentally) and if i dont get pregnant this month, i will have been trying for 2years. it'll also mean we dont get a baby in 2015 and i may go on the pill for a couple of months to try get my cycles to even out a bit.

then i may look into egg sharing! (ie, i give up half my eggs to a woman who cant have her own kids, and get IVF free)

so this month is pretty much do or die for me.

I'm on CD 6 btw!

never heard of the egg sharing !!! what exactly is that ? yeah I'm ready and preparing for this next try ! armed with primrose oil , pre seed and fertile aid !

On cd3. I totally feel yah. First cycle ttc after a 6 month break and on bcp to regulate cycles. If we dont conceive on this cycle it will make exactly 2 years of disappointment. This is the first cycle really being on top of it though with temping, supplements, and opks. I conceived my dd within 3 months and also by accident. Hoping this is our year... Hoping even more this is our cycle. GL ladies.

cycle day 8 today for me ! baby dust to you !!!! trying to stay positive as well cause I hear stress messes with the whole thing which blows cause this is extremely stressful ugh ! armed with fertile aid , primrose oil and preseed ! I'm ready to try once again !! strange how the first time it comes so fast if only we can have that happen second time around blah

I'm waiting not very patiently for baby number 2, we concieved our daughter first try and i thought it would be the same this time, i was wrong! We have been trying for a year now and in that year i have got pregnant twice ending in miscarriage and ectopic so i know i can get pregnant again. I cant help thinking the ectopic messed with my body and now i cant get pregnant. I have normal cycles and ovulate every month, fingers crossed for a march bfp i'm currently cd11 and i usually ovulate on cd18

I usually ovulate like clockwork and my period is so regular it's insane that im not Prego by now geez! I usually ovulate around the 15,16 or 17tb of every month ! I'm armed with fertile aid preseed and primrose oil this time plus got the hubs on a very expensive vitamin !!! I'm on cd 8 today ! let's hope we all get positives this month !

I can relate :( DH and I are TTC #2 and we're now on month #6 of VERY actively trying. I also had 2 annovulatory cycles in a row, due to a variety of supplements/herbs I was taking, which completely messed up my cycle. Prior to that, I had never ever missed O in 16+ years of menstruating. My cycle was like clockwork, so missing 2 months was very frustrating. I'm finally back on track since stopping all the extra supplements. I'm just taking my prenatal, DHA, and probiotic now....my 28-day cycle is back, thank God.

For the 5 months when I was ovulating as usual, our timing has been perfect each and every month... + OPKS, always feeling cramps the day of O, Pre-Seed every time, Soft Cups afterward, etc. Not a single BFP. Stark white FRER w/ FMU and AF arrives on time every month :(

DD was conceived on month #5. She's 2 yrs and 4 months, and I worry that she's missing out on having a sibling. DH and I always planned on a 3-year age gap, but now I'm scared that it may take a while longer and they could be much farther apart than we anticipated :nope:

I definitely have baby fever and so badly want to be pregnant again. It feels like so long since we had a little baby and I barely remember being pregnant at this point :nope:

I'm trying very hard to trust in God, as I believe He has a plan for our family, but it's becoming very difficult to have faith. The disappointment is awful and at times, I feel like I'm never going to see a BFP :(

This depressing winter has not made things easier; I'm feeling really down and just want spring to arrive. I need a fresh start and a positive attitude. When I'm feeling sad, I really try to be grateful for my little girl and for all the blessings in my life, that sometimes helps lessen the pain.

I hope and pray that we all get our BFPs soon!! :dust:

I FEEL YOU 100% :( it's such a bad day when af arrives ! I don't get why it's taking so darn long we try everything and my period is so regular !!!!!! I'm trying so hard to stay positive but it's hard. pulling out all the stops this cycle !!!! hitting the gym as well as the preseed , fertile aid and primrose oil!!!! we got this (; I'm on cd 8 today ! you ?

This is my third cycle TTC #2 and I am really frustrated. I have pcos but it had never affected my cycles and we conceived our daughter on our second month, but apparently giving birth changed my pcos and now I have irregular cycles. It's really hard to know when I am ovulating and I feel as if I haven't gotten the timing right every month, it's exhaustinf to keep on having sex all month and unrealistic and even with Opks I am having a hard time timing things right. This month we both got the flu O week so I am pretty sure we didn't get it right. I feel as if I am wasting months because i don't even stand a chance if I don't time it right! Plus it's so much harder having sex on demand this time, things get in the way and I am tired! :haha:

This is my third cycle TTC #2 and I am really frustrated. I have pcos but it had never affected my cycles and we conceived our daughter on our second month, but apparently giving birth changed my pcos and now I have irregular cycles. It's really hard to know when I am ovulating and I feel as if I haven't gotten the timing right every month, it's exhaustinf to keep on having sex all month and unrealistic and even with Opks I am having a hard time timing things right. This month we both got the flu O week so I am pretty sure we didn't get it right. I feel as if I am wasting months because i don't even stand a chance if I don't time it right! Plus it's so much harder having sex on demand this time, things get in the way and I am tired! :haha:

I know right like I'm sorry husband but im getting tired of all this sex ! i feel you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->