TTC #2 after Bcp.

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hiya all.
My husband and I are currently NTNP for #2. Although we are more trying then not lol. I've just come off the Bcp. I do have a TTC journal but not sure how to link it on here whilst I'm on my phone.
Anyone else in a similar situation and wanna be buddies?

Hi :flower:

I am also ttc #2. We are trying but not temping or charting. I just got my birth control removed yesterday!

What is your plan on ttc? We are going to try to do it every other day and see what happens. If in a couple of months we still aren't pregnant we will be starting to chart and everything.

Ooh yay for getting your birth control removed! :)
We're not temping for charting either. We're sort of just doing it when we feel like it, which is usually once a day or every other. So similar to you. I did buy some OPKs (just cheap ones from wilkos) and may or may not use them depending on how my cycles go. Hoping we get pregnant soon :)

I'm good bit tired cause of the weather

Hi. I'm ttc baby number 2 also, well ntnp. With our lo still sleeping in our bed most of the night it's difficult, but we are trying to get him in his own bed. this is our first month so not expecting it to happen yet but we'll see.

Shey - it's been a lovely warm day today :)

Welshgirl- good luck :) I can imagine it must be quite difficult. Are you able to move him out your bed once he is asleep?

He normally goes to sleep on my knee and I put him in his bed but last he woke up and just wouldn't have it. he's staying in my mums Saturday so Sunday I'm going to work on getting him to fall asleep in his own bed. it's going to be long and tiring but worth it x

Hey ladies may I join? I'm also NTNP for #2 but more trying, this is also our first month. I'm currently 8dpo and so far the only symptom I've got is a very sore lower back which I get every so often so not sure if its pregnancy related. I would love some buddies during this exciting time.

Hey ladies may I join? I'm also NTNP for #2 but more trying, this is also our first month. I'm currently 8dpo and so far the only symptom I've got is a very sore lower back which I get every so often so not sure if its pregnancy related. I would love some buddies during this exciting time.

Oh good luck! I have no symptoms what so ever, then again, I didn't with my son either. I thought I was a day late (turns out I wasn't due for another 2 days)so tested and was positive. It was a Sunday night so most shops were closed, OH was in asdas the next morning waiting for it to open so I could do another test, I was having a minor op that day so lucky for me I tested! 2days later is when my symptoms started. So I'm not even going to look for symptoms this time round.

I had a few symptoms when I was pregnant with my son but none of them made me sure I was pregnant before I tested, now I know that they were the real deal. I've had a few boob twinges, just like a quick throb and its gone, not something I usually get but it might be something. I'm fairly sure we are out for this month as we BD two days before ovulation so odds are slim. It sounds silly but I sort of dont want a December baby so I won't be too disappointed if we missed it this month but you never know. Good luck welsh girl!

Nope you never know. your not out until AF arrives. I worked it out and if we were lucky this month I'd be due around 11th January, but Alex's birthday is 30th January so I too wouldn't be too disappointed if it's not our month. What's meant to be will be x

Course you can, it's so much easier TTC when you have people you can talk to going through the same stuff. I'm still waiting to see if I ovulate. So far I'm getting some symptoms. Headache, bit of back pain, EWCM. But no positive opk yet.

It really is easier when you can talk to other people about the TTC process. Still getting back pain but it feels more like a dull back cramp which I know people can get before AF but I don't normally, perhaps it's a pregnancy sign? Lol. I swear I'm reading into things too, feeling like in peeing more and don't feel like drinking my morning tea. I'm sure its nothing but I guess I won't know until AF shows or I take a test next week. I'm going to try waiting until tues or wed to test, cause AF will be late by then. How are things going for everyone else?

It's easy for our bodies to mimic signs when it's constantly on our minds isn't it! Right now I'm constantly worried that I won't ovulate due to coming off the pill. But so far I'm seeing a couple of signs for ovulation so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. How long do you have till your due AF ?

It can take our body awhile to regulate itself after bc, but your signs sound good. I'm using fertility friend to track my cycle and this is my second cycle doing it. I'm a bit confused as to when AF is due because since having my son my cycle has been anywhere from 28-32 days. Is our luteal phase always the same? Last month I O'd on cycle day 18, this month cycle day 15 so FF says AF is due tomorrow but that is only a 25 day cycle. So I'm not expecting AF for a few more days, though I'm not getting usual AF symptoms, cramps, moodiness or breakout. So in staying positive that perhaps I am pregnant, going to buy a test today and wait a few days to take it.

Yeah i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will lead to ovulation. I've started getting some back pain so i'm hoping that's another sign to add to the list :) I don't wanna try another opk though in case its negative again. I think if i still have some pain tomorrow or the ewcm still, then i might take another one tomorrow just to see. I'm too dam curious sometimes. But with this being the first cycle since coming off BC, i just dont know when to expect anything.

I was thinking of using FF, is it any good? I figured that as i didn't know how long my cycles are that it wouldn't really work for me. Plus I don't temp because I don't wake up at the same time everyday.

I've had the moodiness, breakouts, cramps, headaches, cm etc.. so if your not experiencing any of these it sounds hopeful :) Fingers crossed for you!

I'm going to test a week today if AF hasn't shown. Nothing to report here. When I lie down with Alex I get kind of like little cramps but probably nothing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->