TTC #2 after Bcp.

How are everyone? I had a dream last night that I got a BFP I've felt super tired today and we had a good night with Alex. I took a nap with him and woke even more tired. doubt it's anything pregnancy related though.

:wave: welshgirl! I'm good today, youself?
I think i vaguely remember reading somewhere ages ago that vivid dreams are signs of early pregnancy. Don't hold me to that though lol.
What CD are you? You never know, it could be pregnancy related :dust:

I've got a banging headache due to my sons constant whining so I've took him for a nap before we head out to the doctors later.

It was such a weird dream! I then dreamt I was going home for a bath which I ended up in the park. lol. Who knows.
To be honest I haven't been tracking my cycles or anything, we're just at the minute dtd when ever we can, I've got an app on my phone and based on a normal 28day cycle I should of ovulated around 20th April, but I am due on around Friday. I came off the pill about 3months ago. So we shall see.

Lol that sounds like a funny dream lol. Sometimes i have really random dreams like that.
Hope your headache goes, i suffer from headaches alot! Does my head in! Lmao that was the lamest joke but couldn't help myself lol.

Well I tested today. I couldn't wait any longer I tested with an asda test and I have the faintest line! I can't upload a pic as my phone is rubbish and my laptop has a virus! I'm going to wait a few days and test again see if the line gets darker! I don't want to get to excited yet but it's hard not to!
how is everyone else? x

:happydance: Yay! Test again asap and let us know how you get on! If you don't want to get too excited, its ok! I will be super excited for you hehe.

Still nauseous

How are you doing Shey? Im i think 2DPO and have been feeling nauseous the last couple of days on and off. I'm sure for me its nothing pregnancy related as i'm more then aware that coming off the BCP can mess with your hormones and stuff. But just wanted to see how you were doing? Any updates?

If this is a bfp for me then I'm going to stalk this and wish you the best of luck.
I've just got to get Alex in his own bed and try and get him to sleep for OH.

I'm having symptoms like crazy. I'm 8dpo and these are my symptoms:
Nausea
Vomiting
Sore throat
Constipation
Fatigue
Constant urination
Sore nipples and boobs
Back ache
Headache
Moodiness
Heart burn
Hungry a lot

Still nauseous

How are you doing Shey? Im i think 2DPO and have been feeling nauseous the last couple of days on and off. I'm sure for me its nothing pregnancy related as i'm more then aware that coming off the BCP can mess with your hormones and stuff. But just wanted to see how you were doing? Any updates?

So tested again this morning, the line was barely visable, fainter than yesterday. I knew I should of waited a couple days but OH mentioned it this morning lol. Maybe it's too early to get a strong line I don't know x

I'm having symptoms like crazy. I'm 8dpo and these are my symptoms:
Nausea
Vomiting
Sore throat
Constipation
Fatigue
Constant urination
Sore nipples and boobs
Back ache
Headache
Moodiness
Heart burn
Hungry a lot

Still nauseous

Oh wow, I'm also getting most of them. But wasn't counting the sore throat for some reason as i just figured i could be fighting something off. Have you tried testing at all?

So tested again this morning, the line was barely visable, fainter than yesterday. I knew I should of waited a couple days but OH mentioned it this morning lol. Maybe it's too early to get a strong line I don't know x

A really faint line is better then no line isn't it? Maybe you should wait a few days and then try a digi? What day are you in your cycle now?

It is yeah. I've also read on here that some people get better results later on in the day rather than with FMU! I'm going to test again on Sunday.
I'm due on today if my cycle was 28 days, but sometimes can be a bit longer. With my son it was a dark positive straigt away.

I got a + straight away with my son as well. But i think i was a month or two in when i found out. I will be looking out for your result

I was just short of 5weeks when I found out with Alex. and I've just looked at the calender and I'm actually due on tomorrow not today so still a little early anyway. I text OH yesterday though and told him I need to get some tests because I have a spot and I don't get spots anymore ha ha. I want to try and hold off until Sunday but I know I'll give in. unless I tell OH to hide themomewhere but then that would drive me crazy!

How are you feeling? x

I'm the same as you. Maybe you should only buy a certain amount so that you can't keep re testing.

I'm ok. I think I'm 3DPO. I've been feeling nauseous with headaches and feeling really tired. So I'm either fighting something off or my body is adjusting to not being on the pill any more.

I just get the asda tests £3.50 for a pack of 2. think I will hold off and test tomorrow. I keep looking at the tests which is just rediculous lol.

Glad your ok. I never get any symptoms of anything lol, my body just reajusts coming off the pill. Which I'm glad of but sometimes I wish I would get something ha.
any news on shey? x

Yeah i know what you mean.
I hope Shey is doing alright. Will be exciting to see if she gets a +HPT after the symptoms she has been experiencing. Fingers crossed for everyone this month :)

No I haven't tested yet as I have no money for one

Hope you get a BFP when you test!

ok shoot me now. I tested again last night , the line was there but still faint. going by the online calculators I'm only 3weeks pregnant and was just short of 5weeks when I found out with Alex so I'm hoping the line gets darker next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->