TTC #2 after Bcp.

OMG guys! It's 4am here and I got up to pee and decided to test! This is crazy, but I am so happy... Woke the hubby who was happy and now he is snoring and i can't fall back to sleep haha. Decided to tell you guys, not sure yet when we will tell our families. I'm going to wait a few days and take my second test and see if the line gets darker but its defo there, aaaahhh! Lol sorry just excited and a bit scared.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
I bet but I'm happy for u. Now if only I'd stop feeling nauseated I'd be good to bd again

I remember when I fell pregnant with my first. I still didn't really believe it until I felt him move. It's an odd but great feeling isn't it :)

It is a very odd and amazing feeling. My grandmother stopped by today and I had to put it out of my mind cause we aren't telling anyone yet, it's hard to remain normal when you have this big secret and news you want to share.

Yeah, it felt like it was written all over my face. But having said that, my mum and MIL were the ones that told me i was pregnant before i even thought about it. I guess they saw the signs.. I kept feeling like i was motion sick when i wasn't even moving. So my mum told me to get a test. Do you know how you will tell people when you finally do?

My grandma mentioned that there was some nice colour in my cheeks lol, I made an excuse about the nice weather. People notice pretty easily so I don't think we can hide it for long. I'm waiting for DH to get home from work and we will discuss when and who we will tell first.

Aww, do you know how you're going announce it yet?

How is everyone else doing? I'll be testing on Friday if no af before then but I have a feeling she'll show.

I hope AF doesn't show for you!
I think I'm ovulating but can't decide if my opk is positive or negative lol.
Do you feel like AF is on its way?

I'm not sure to be honest. I just think one morning I'll wake up and she'll arrive. I never have any signs of af coming. And I also had no pregnancy symptoms with my son, makes things awkward and I get so impatient haha.

Oh I don't know anything about opk's, if I hadn't got pregnant with my son when I did I was gonna get some but turns out I never needed them.
Just have fun doing the bd I say. I don't think I even thought about it the month I conceived, OH was drunk after his football team won haha. hope this month is yours too x

I hope AF doesn't show for you too, keeping my fingers crossed for you. And I hope brandonsgirl that you get your positive opk soon. We need more bfps!

Not sure when or how we will announce the news yet. I'm waiting to take another test tomorrow just to confirm things for me lol, I took it yesterday at 12dpo so going to give it another day lol. Then I'll call my doctor and get in for a confirmation. I'll probably tell my mom and SIL as I see them both so often, rest of the family we aren't sure yet. It's all so exciting!

Have any of you had any symptoms at 5dpo?

Thanks Joanna. I think I got a positive one this morning. But I'm not sure.

Shey- I think I'm only ovulating now so I can't answer that one. But will let you know when I'm there. Are you still feeling sick?

Yes I am. And now having lower back pain and sore boobs and under arms

Defo got the lower back back pain and still have it a bit, not sure when it started but maybe around 5-7dpo and then I got a few twinges in my boobs which I never get before AF. I hope these are good signs for you!

I don't really know what to say, when I fell pregnant with my LO all I felt was motion sickness without moving. But I didn't know straight away that I was pregnant so it wasn't as soon as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->