TTC #2 after Bcp.

Lol :doh: I dont blame you though. If i thought i had the slightest faintest line, then i would probably be testing a lot. Fingers Crossed that you get a darker BFP soon.

I'm not allowed to test until Wednesday now, I'm gonna do it Tuesday ha. I've been feeling slightly sick today, probably just me though. x

You never know. I've been feeling really sick and dizzy today still. I'm chalking it up to coming off the pill though. I really hope this is a BFP for you!

I can't test until Friday cause I don't get paid til then.

Good luck for Friday. Tested again today, very impatient, and was slightly darker. I feel like crap. got a stinking cold (if I remember rightly I had a cold just before I found out with Alex so would of been the same time) and I'm so tired! can't blame Alex as he stayed with my sister Friday night and slept really well last night.

Eeek, good luck for you! I really hope you get your BFP.
Today i still got a little nausea and dizziness but not too bad as i spent most the day sitting down in my mums back garden. But i have been really bloated and my boobs are starting to hurt a little bit, oh and heartburn. Sometimes i get flash backs to when i was pregnant with Kent and think.. ooo this feels the same. But really don't want to get my hopes up, because it could just as easily be symptoms from coming off the pill.

Hope u ladies feel better and get ur :bfp: I'm still nauseated and boobs still hurting

I had some cramping last night. It was a little like how i felt when i was ovulating, same side and everything. But it wasn't as intense and was a little stabby. The ttw sucks!

Yup it does! I'm suppose to get AF this Thursday but I don't feel like I'm gonna get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->