TTC #2 after Bcp.

Thank u! Have you ever felt nauseous the day after bding? I mean I've never felt this way before with my exs.

Sometimes if we have really rough sex then i can, it usually passes though. But its usually soon after and not the next day :|

Yesterday I was fine after it but this morning and all day I've been nauseated

Fertility Friend is really good, I used it for two months when I conceived my son and it really helps to pin point ovulation, more so when you've done it for a couple months as you can see a trend in your cycles. I don't wake up at the same time every day either, I get up when my son does... So I set an alarm for 6am, take my temp and then roll over and go back to sleep. It works for me but took awhile to get used to. I now know that I ovulate between cd 15-18, so if we aren't pg this month then we will be able to BD during the right time next month.

Could you be coming down with something? Or eaten something that doesn't agree with you?

Fingers crossed the nausea is early pregnancy symptoms for all of you!

Fertility Friend is really good, I used it for two months when I conceived my son and it really helps to pin point ovulation, more so when you've done it for a couple months as you can see a trend in your cycles. I don't wake up at the same time every day either, I get up when my son does... So I set an alarm for 6am, take my temp and then roll over and go back to sleep. It works for me but took awhile to get used to. I now know that I ovulate between cd 15-18, so if we aren't pg this month then we will be able to BD during the right time next month.

Oh cool! I really hope your successful this month! If i don't get a + opk this month, then i might try the temping. I don't want to make a big deal out of TTC though. Were NTNP, and DH has only just agreed that we can try for another baby. Lol

I could have but all I had this morning was half a bagel with cream cheese

Could the cream cheese of gone off slightly? I hope you feel better soon! Have you tried eating some plain toast to see if it will settle your tummy? Sometimes if im feeling queasy its often because i haven't eaten in too long and don't feel like eating as a result of it. So try some dried toast just to get rid of the sicky feeling. If that makes sense.. lol

I tried eating saltine crackers and drunk a Pepsi cause usually those help with settling my stomach

Oh i'm sorry to hear that. I ate a Chicago town pizza today and felt really nauseous after too. I hope you feel better soon!

Hey ladies. So I'm really starting to convince myself that I'm pregnant this month, feeling extra tired in the evenings and felt some butterfly stomach flipping today (like little nausea). Also the week before AF I usually have cramps and mood swings which I haven't got yet. I bought a couple tests so I'm just wondering when I can take them, I'm 12dpo tomorrow, is it too soon?

No I'd say test and see wat happens hun

I found this link for you Hun. It calculates when you can test with first response.
https://www.firstresponsefertility.com/we-tell-you-first/test-day-calculator
Fingers crossed for you. I'm still waiting for a +opk :| but have all the symptoms for ovulation. So dam confusing!

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->