TTC #2 and have some questions about ovulation and pregnancy symptoms!

TTTTina

Mom of 1 DS
Reaction score
Ovulation question: I had AF on July 15 and it lasted till the 20th. I was not charting my cycle or anything but was checking my CM every now and then and on the 26-27 I Had A Little EWCM. I was due to ovulate the 30th but on that day I had dry/sticky CM that indicates non ovulation. Does it sound like I could of ovulated early? My cycle length is usually between 26-33 days...is that considered abnormal?

PG symptom question: We had sex at least every other day starting the day after my period ended up till 2 days after I was supposedly ovulating. I have been feeling a bit crampy since 5DPO(day I was supposed to ovulate) and have felt hungrier and moody and have been using the restroom more. My boobs don't hurt though so I was thinking maybe I'm not pregnant. Is it unlikely being pregnant without your boobs being sore? I know a big sign is sore boobs. With my first pregnancy my boobs hurt. Also a couple days ago after going to the bathroom I noticed a little EWCM and pink on the TP. Then today after going I decided to check my CM and did the finger thing and a big glob of EWCM came out and stretched like 5 inches or so(sorry if tmi). My period is due in 4 days. I don't normally spot or have EWCM any other time after ovulation so it was weird for me. I was wondering if that could mean pregnancy? Or if anyone has had something like this before getting a BFP? Or does it just sound like PMS? I don't remember my CM with my first pregnancy but I've seen people saying they have creamy milky CM. I have not had any of that as of now. I also had weird symptoms too like hiccups and sneezing more, which I have now too, but maybe just coincidence? It's been 4 and half years since last being pregnant so I've kind of forgotten things. Sorry this is so long. Thanks for your time and answer's!

Yep - you could have ovulated a bit early! In my case, cm isn't the best measure of ovulation. I sometimes don't even get ewcm but my cycles are really regular and while I was taking my temp and using opks I never had a cycle I DIDN'T ovulate - even though I never had the right cm…
Your cycle length is fine - mine is the same :)

You symptoms all sound good! But symptoms are so similar for your period and pregnancy! Sore boobs were a big one for me, but some people don't experience that at all!

Good luck this cycle! Sounds like you're covered in terms of when you had sex :)

Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Will let you know if af shows up or not!

I never had sore boobs with my pregnancy's, I actually consider sore boobs more of a Pms symptom for me :) I'm 7dpo today and really crampy(feel like af about to show but not due for another week!) I had this with my dd so hoping its a good sign!

Today i had some spotting, pink, some mixed with CM and some not and it's on and off.....so I don't know what to think. Dunno if it could be implantation bleeding or beginning of AF. AF normally starts out this way for me, I'll have pink spotting for a few hours and then it'll slowly start to increase. Guess I'll find out when I wake up! I'll be sure to keep you informed!
Helsurf: I'm crossing my fingers for you!

I have not started to flow yet, still just pinkish brown bleeding, but not heavy but i'm pretty sure it's the beginning of AF. I'm feeling bloaty and crampy like before i start. There is always next month! This is only our first month TTC #2 so im not too worried about it yet. With my first pregnancy(Not TTC) it happened in the first month i ever had sex with my DH. I was hoping it'd maybe be that easy again, but knew it probably wouldn't be. haha.

With subsequent pregnancies, you are less likely to have major breast changes. You could have ovulated earlier, or just ovulating now (that pink with ewcm is THE MOST FERTILE cm actually.)

Hope this helps, and fingers x'd for you!

Aw, well, you're right - always next month! I got pregnant our first month trying with my first…but it ended in a miscarriage. It took 7 months to get pregnant again. So you just never know! Hopefully it will happen soon (for both of us!)

Thank you for all your answers! Well it is definitely AF. Now the waiting for ovulation again begins. Lol. Mezdi I would like us to keep each other updated on our progress....or lack there of!

Ovulation question: I had AF on July 15 and it lasted till the 20th. I was not charting my cycle or anything but was checking my CM every now and then and on the 26-27 I Had A Little EWCM. I was due to ovulate the 30th but on that day I had dry/sticky CM that indicates non ovulation. Does it sound like I could of ovulated early? My cycle length is usually between 26-33 days...is that considered abnormal?

PG symptom question: We had sex at least every other day starting the day after my period ended up till 2 days after I was supposedly ovulating. I have been feeling a bit crampy since 5DPO(day I was supposed to ovulate) and have felt hungrier and moody and have been using the restroom more. My boobs don't hurt though so I was thinking maybe I'm not pregnant. Is it unlikely being pregnant without your boobs being sore? I know a big sign is sore boobs. With my first pregnancy my boobs hurt. Also a couple days ago after going to the bathroom I noticed a little EWCM and pink on the TP. Then today after going I decided to check my CM and did the finger thing and a big glob of EWCM came out and stretched like 5 inches or so(sorry if tmi). My period is due in 4 days. I don't normally spot or have EWCM any other time after ovulation so it was weird for me. I was wondering if that could mean pregnancy? Or if anyone has had something like this before getting a BFP? Or does it just sound like PMS? I don't remember my CM with my first pregnancy but I've seen people saying they have creamy milky CM. I have not had any of that as of now. I also had weird symptoms too like hiccups and sneezing more, which I have now too, but maybe just coincidence? It's been 4 and half years since last being pregnant so I've kind of forgotten things. Sorry this is so long. Thanks for your time and answer's!

Sounds like you could have ovulated early to me and I had the same thing happen with the EWCM a big glob but was tinged a bit yellow and stretching like 5 inches or so and this was at like 4 dpo. In my readings I found out that lots of CM of slippery consistency is a early sign of pregnancy as it is produced and then dries and forms the mucas plug.
I didn't have sore bbs with my DS so that's not for every woman :) I have just about every other symptom but only tender nips...I'm only 8 dpo though so not testing again till the end of the week....have you tested at all??

For sure TTTTina! Sorry AF came :( We are trying but not really trying at the moment. It very likely won't happen this month unless I ovulate early because DH will be away on business...

For sure TTTTina! Sorry AF came :( We are trying but not really trying at the moment. It very likely won't happen this month unless I ovulate early because DH will be away on business...

I had no idea you even replied!!! Are you still ttc? Or ntnp? I'm cd11 waiting to o, I see you are 3dpo, I wish you good luck this cycle!

It won't be this cycle for us - we haven't had sex in a month…:growlmad:
Maybe next month. Hope you catch that egg this cycle!!

Thank you! I think i got either a positive opk or a very close to positive. I'm sorry you haven't had sex in a month :-( hopefully next cycle is yours!

Haha, I'm sorry too. It sucks. He has been traveling and preoccupied with work - which doesn't make me feel very good. Especially when I want it and don't get it. But that is a whole other story :)

Good luck! Positive OPKs are exciting!!

Off topic - how is Seattle? We've been thinking of making a move soon - not sure exactly where but Seattle has been on the radar a bit. We live in Canada now, but DH is American (well, now dual) and so our son is dual as well.

Haha.I know the feeling of wanting it and not getting it neither lol.

Seattle is nice. It does rain a bit, but that is seattle for you lol. I lived around seattle my whole life and I love it. Downtown can get pretty busy and has traffic up the a** sometimes but that's probably because of the things it has, like pike place market, and waterfront and the aquarium. Also has the paramount theatre and seattle center. I like living here but I know it's not everyone's favorite place. Lol

Thanks CoralInGold!

Just so torn on where to go. We go to Vancouver often which isn't far from Seattle but it is crazy expensive to live there… I expect rain, but I would take that over the 6+ months of snow here (we had snow in May… and it snowed last week so we got a grand total of 3 months without it this year!) It has been hot again now but winter can be so brutal here. I'm dreading it because it gets so cold you don't even want to go anywhere and feel cooped up. Maybe a trip to Seattle is in order. Is there a decent transit system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->