TTC #2 and have some questions about ovulation and pregnancy symptoms!

Abbey, yes, it can totally get that way. I think, honestly, I'm a bit more relaxed this time around because I do have a son and he is still little and I was so anxious after my miscarriage because I kept wondering how we got pregnant in the first month and now why was it taking so long and how it must have been a fluke. I even sent DH to get a sperm analysis! Charting, and opks…can drive you mad. It is just like… you have pretty much ONE chance in a whole month! And seeing those negative tests or AF coming is a huge bummer because you have to wait a whole month. Blah!

I know exactly how you feel. Another entire month of waiting. It's hard. I will start testing with Clearblue digital tomorrow and maybe I will find I ovulate earlier then I though and I'll get some pre-seed.

I never really get stressed about it, but I do get sad and upset when I get bfn's and when af comes. A lot of people don't understand some women who are ttc because they do get pregnant their first or 2nd cycle trying. With all these pregnancies happening and with all these teen mom's you'd think it'd be a breeze. Sadly that's not the case for all of us. That is how my first pregnancy was, wasn't trying and didn't want kids at the time and I got pregnant first month ever dtd with dh. I try to tell myself okay I don't want it and not to try but I know I want it and can't pretend. So going another step and getting preseed and more opks!

Right there with ya TTTTina. I try to not stress (by stress I mean obsess) am I doing everything right, what if I miss it, what if we did it to often, all that.... I just feel the more I try to make sure it happens the more I stress about it. Only because we both want it so bad. Its hard to tell the hubby every month, nope not this month!! UGH!!! Praying pre-seed works for us both!!

It is so hard! Our first pregnancy we did it every other day. With Nate, we were doing it twice a day for like a week! So who even knows..haha. We covered all bases this month so we will see. It is hard when you do everything right and it still doesn't happen!

I'll be out next month for sure with DH being away but will be getting preseed for December if needed!

Well I'm hoping it happens for all this cycle! Here's to hoping preseed works for us abbey and here's to hoping you don't need it in December cuz you get your bfp this time Medzi!

Congrats!!!! Yaaayyy. Do you have a new thread in pregnancy or anywhere I can stalk? Lol. I want to be kept updated on your pregnancy and I'll keep you updated on my journey of trying!

I'll start a journal soon and put the link here! :) I still haven't told DH… and he is sitting here beside me. My test today was super faint so will test again tomorrow and tell him.

Let me know how the test looks and how happy dh is!!

Totally off topic but does anyone know why or has this happened to any of you I posted on here and it says thread is closed when I posted ...help please really need opinions on something so I need the thread to be open

It was darker and he was very happy! I thought he would be like, "oh, really?" and he was like, "Really!? That is great!!" So that is good! Going to do a digi tomorrow! Says you ovulate tomorrow?!

This thing says I o tomorrw, but my phone apps said yesterday and a couple days earlier and I'm having symptoms today sooooooooo I don't know lol. So good that dh was happy and your like was darker!!! I'm excited for you!!!!

Thanks!

Oooooh what symptoms!? What clued me in was my boobs. They hurt SO BAD! I was grocery shopping and thought that and then thought, "wait... this is exactly how bad they hurt with Nate..." so tested and there you have it! Did a digi yesterday and it said "YES +"

I'm excited for you! Hope you caught the eggy!

I meant ovulation symptoms lol. I was having the cm and the o pain that comes with it so I'm hoping I'm in tww so I can get this wait over with and hopefully get a bfp lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->